Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, The Miracle-Worker, Chapter 18, 'L'Americana', Chapter 19, Continued Sorrows, Chapter 20, The Imprisonment.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 18, what did Padre Pio decide to build?
(a) An orphanage.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A church.
(d) A school.
2. What did Padre Pio do when he became impatient with penitents?
(a) He would leave the room.
(b) He would beg for their forgiveness.
(c) He would yell at them.
(d) He would slap them.
3. How did Mayor Morcaldi react to news that Padre Pio should not be considered a saint?
(a) He met with Padre Pio in private.
(b) He burned the newsletter.
(c) He led a march.
(d) He wrote a letter agreeing with the decision.
4. In Chapter 12, how did Padre Pio hurt his hands?
(a) He doesn't know how.
(b) He grabbed a hot rod.
(c) He was cut by razors.
(d) He spilled acid on them.
5. What did the Capuchin Order insist Padre Pio do before being accepted?
(a) Travel to the United States.
(b) Have a private education.
(c) Study world religions.
(d) Learn three languages.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Padre Pio supposedly convert Dr. Ricciardi to Christianity?
2. How did Don Angelo treat Padre Pio as a boy?
3. In Chapter 13, how long did the author say Padre Pio's hands bled for?
4. When did Padre Pio visit Rome with his sister?
5. How did Gra feel about praying the rosary?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)