|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Return to the Friary, Chapter 10, San Giovanni Rotondo, Chapter 11, The Spiritual Director, Chapter 12, The Stigmata.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 10, why did Padre Pio have a difficult time teaching?
(a) He would be late for class.
(b) He had visions in the middle of class.
(c) He was unprepared.
(d) He disliked his students.
2. How did Raffaelina's death affect Padre Pio?
(a) He wanted to return to exile.
(b) He wanted to die also.
(c) He wanted to start a new ministry.
(d) He wanted to change religions.
3. In Chapter 9, how did the progression of World War I personally affect Padre Pio?
(a) He had to ration supplies.
(b) He had to do sermons on the road.
(c) He decided to join the military.
(d) He was drafted.
4. In Chapter 7, what did the author say he came to assume from reading the letters of Padre Pio's family?
(a) That Padre Pio wasn't welcome in his hometown.
(b) That his brother had killed someone accidentally.
(c) That his sister had an out-of-wedlock pregnancy.
(d) That the local church was becoming corrupt.
5. How old was Padre Pio when he visited St. Pellegrino the Martyr?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 11, how did the author try to summarize Padre Pio's advice?
2. Who was healed at St. Pellegrino the Martyr when Padre Pio visited?
3. When Padre Pio returned to Pietrelcina in Chapter 7, what was he known for?
4. How did Dr. Lombardi describe Padre Pio's trances?
5. Where did Padre Pio's father work most of his life?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)