|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Padre Pio say he feared God in Chapter 5?
(a) Because he left the order.
(b) Because he kept vomitting.
(c) Because he had sinned.
(d) Because he forgot his vows.
2. In Chapter 5, why was Padre Pio's ordination delayed?
(a) He was sick.
(b) His paperwork was missing.
(c) He hadn't finished his requirements.
(d) He was out of town.
3. In Chapter 4, what did the author say many people believed about Padre Pio?
(a) That he could speak to the dead.
(b) That he was witness to Christ.
(c) That he had multiple personalities.
(d) That he could bilocate.
4. What did Padre Pio study at the friary at San Marco la Catola?
5. Why did Maria refuse to gossip?
(a) She was devout.
(b) She was too afraid.
(c) She didn't want to be gossiped about.
(d) She never heard gossip.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened when Benedetto learned of Padre Pio's wounds?
2. During Padre Pio's childhood, how did his family make money?
3. In Chapter 3, why did Padre Pio decide to live a life of suffering?
4. In Chapter 3, what was the purpose of the novitiate?
5. In Chapter 1, what was life like in Pietrelcina?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)