|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, 'A Magnificent Work of Charity', Chapter 26, A Day With Padre Pio, Chapter 27, The Charismatic, Chapter 28, Extraordinary Traveler, Chapter 29, The Doctor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Even though the people of Pietrelcina were Roman Catholic, what other beliefs did they entertain?
(a) No other ideas.
(b) Jewish ideologies.
(d) Pagan traditions.
2. In Chapter 25, what did Padre Pio say his medical and religious center would appeal to?
(a) Body and earth.
(b) Body and soul.
(c) Mind and God.
(d) Earth and God.
3. Why did Padre Pio question becoming a full member of Capuchin Order?
(a) He couldn't remember his oath.
(b) He didn't have the money.
(c) He didn't like the other men in the group.
(d) He couldn't renounce the joys of life.
4. As a teenager, how did Padre Pio treat women?
(a) He kissed a few.
(b) He would write about them but not speak to them.
(c) He took them out on dates.
(d) He had to fend them off.
5. What did Benedetto tell Padre Pio in Chapter 5 to help with his fears?
(a) To pray with others.
(b) To read the Bible.
(c) To suffer more.
(d) To write about it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the author describe Padre Pio's thought of God in Chapter 8?
2. What happened to Maria during World War II?
3. What was the first stage of Padre Pio's ministry?
4. In Chapter 9, how did the progression of World War I personally affect Padre Pio?
5. What happened when Padre Pio covered his hand wounds?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)