|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, 'A Magnificent Work of Charity', Chapter 26, A Day With Padre Pio, Chapter 27, The Charismatic, Chapter 28, Extraordinary Traveler, Chapter 29, The Doctor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 26, why did the author say Padre Pio often went to bed at 1:30am?
(a) Because he was praying the rosary.
(b) Because he was speaking with God.
(c) Because he was working at the hospital.
(d) Because he was praying and reading.
2. In Chapter 24, what religious movement did Padre Pio try to stop?
(a) Seventh Day Adventists.
(b) Jehovah's Witnesses.
(d) Jewish Reformists.
3. After being declared terminally ill, when was Padre Pio able to leave his bed?
(a) For mass.
(b) To work with Benedetto.
(c) He could never leave his bed.
(d) Whenever he wanted.
4. In Chapter 20, what did Padre Pio name his sacrifice to God for the needs of the unsaved?
(a) His imprisonment.
(b) His duty.
(c) His crime.
(d) His justification.
5. How did Raffaelina's death affect Padre Pio?
(a) He wanted to start a new ministry.
(b) He wanted to return to exile.
(c) He wanted to die also.
(d) He wanted to change religions.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 9, how did the author describe Padre Pio's time away from the friary?
2. What happened to Maria during World War II?
3. When did Maria Pyle decide to become one of Padre Pio's disciples?
4. In Chapter 11, how did the author try to summarize Padre Pio's advice?
5. In 1923 why did the Holy Office say Padre Pio should not be a saint?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)