|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, 'A Magnificent Work of Charity', Chapter 26, A Day With Padre Pio, Chapter 27, The Charismatic, Chapter 28, Extraordinary Traveler, Chapter 29, The Doctor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Padre Pio question becoming a full member of Capuchin Order?
(a) He didn't have the money.
(b) He didn't like the other men in the group.
(c) He couldn't renounce the joys of life.
(d) He couldn't remember his oath.
2. Where did "Pio" come from in Padre Pio's name?
(a) A writer.
(b) A bishop.
(c) A king.
(d) A pope.
3. When did Padre Pio have a doctor attempt to heal his stigmata wounds?
(a) In the 1940s.
(b) In the 1950s.
(c) In the 1920s.
(d) In the 1930s.
4. When Padre Pio's friends could not meet with him in Chapter 20, what did they do?
(a) Wrote letters.
(b) Sang songs.
(c) Went home.
(d) Broke into his room.
5. How old was Padre Pio when he visited St. Pellegrino the Martyr?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 21, what pauses development of The House for the Relief of Suffering?
2. How did Don Angelo treat Padre Pio as a boy?
3. In Chapter 6, what did Padre Pio know about Padre Agostino's prayer for him?
4. What nickname was Maria Pyle given?
5. Even though the people of Pietrelcina were Roman Catholic, what other beliefs did they entertain?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)