|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, 'A Magnificent Work of Charity', Chapter 26, A Day With Padre Pio, Chapter 27, The Charismatic, Chapter 28, Extraordinary Traveler, Chapter 29, The Doctor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, how were Padre Pio's vows described?
2. As a teenager, how did Padre Pio treat women?
(a) He had to fend them off.
(b) He kissed a few.
(c) He took them out on dates.
(d) He would write about them but not speak to them.
3. In 1933, what changed for Padre Pio?
(a) He could hear confessions from women.
(b) He could give last rites.
(c) He could give mass publicly.
(d) He could break the host.
4. After the new church was built in Chapter 25, what did Padre Pio begin doing?
(a) Writing books.
(b) Meeting with Americans.
(c) Hosting a radio show.
(d) Leading a "prayer army".
5. Who was healed at St. Pellegrino the Martyr when Padre Pio visited?
(a) A black man.
(b) His mother.
(c) An elderly woman.
(d) A child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the first stage of Padre Pio's ministry?
2. How did Gra feel about praying the rosary?
3. In Chapter 3, how did Padre Pio feel about his daily schedule?
4. When Padre Pio's friends could not meet with him in Chapter 20, what did they do?
5. In Chapter 4, what did Padre Pio's visions inspire him to do?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)