|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, 'A Magnificent Work of Charity', Chapter 26, A Day With Padre Pio, Chapter 27, The Charismatic, Chapter 28, Extraordinary Traveler, Chapter 29, The Doctor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 21, how did Padre Pio feel about people traveling to see him?
(a) He was embarrassed by it.
(b) He disliked it.
(c) He felt proud.
(d) He liked it.
2. What was the first stage of Padre Pio's ministry?
(a) His hometown.
(b) The world.
(c) The Vatican.
3. In Chapter 26, what did Padre Pio do instead of eating dinner?
4. In Chapter 1, what nickname was Padre Pio's family given?
(a) The lonely family.
(b) The devoted family.
(c) The God is everything family.
(d) The God is center family.
5. What did Padre Pio study in Chapter 3 in order to become a friar?
(a) Community life.
(b) Biblical history.
(c) Charity mangement.
(d) Mary's life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Pope Benedict XV protect Padre Pio during his lifetime?
2. Why did Padre Pio question becoming a full member of Capuchin Order?
3. In Chapter 8, how did the author try to tie Padre Pio's life to the stages of mystical experience?
4. When Pope Pius XI took over, what was his major concern?
5. When did the author say Padre Pio probably met his first protestant?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)