|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, 'A Magnificent Work of Charity', Chapter 26, A Day With Padre Pio, Chapter 27, The Charismatic, Chapter 28, Extraordinary Traveler, Chapter 29, The Doctor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 15, why did Archpriest Don Giuseppe begin confessing to Padre Pio?
(a) Because he wanted a promotion in the friary.
(b) Because he thought Padre Pio was a different person.
(c) Because Padre Pio was most trustful.
(d) Because he thought he was blessed.
2. When socialism and fascism were gaining power, what did Padre Pio suggest to the mayor of his town?
(a) Redeveloped schools.
(b) More democratic involvement.
(c) Stricter police control.
(d) Giving the church more power.
3. How did Gra feel about praying the rosary?
(a) He always forgot to pray the rosary.
(b) It brought him joy.
(c) He hated it.
(d) It was a routine.
4. In "The Agony of Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane," what did Padre Pio salvation required?
5. What was the first stage of Padre Pio's ministry?
(a) The world.
(b) The Vatican.
(c) His hometown.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Padre Pio visit Rome with his sister?
2. How did Pellegrina die?
3. In Chapter 9, why did Benedetto show tension toward Padre Pio?
4. In Chapter 26, what example did the author use to prove how harsh Padre Pio could be with his supporters?
5. In Chapter 7, why did the author say many claims about Padre Pio cannot be dismissed?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)