|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, 'A Magnificent Work of Charity', Chapter 26, A Day With Padre Pio, Chapter 27, The Charismatic, Chapter 28, Extraordinary Traveler, Chapter 29, The Doctor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During Padre Pio's childhood, how did his family make money?
(a) They sewed quilts.
(b) They were traders.
(c) They ran a farm.
(d) They worked for the government.
2. In Chapter 17, what miracles did the author detail?
(a) Birthing miracles.
(b) Natural disaster miracles.
(c) Healing miracles.
(d) Speaking in tongue miracles.
3. What did Padre Pio do when he became impatient with penitents?
(a) He would slap them.
(b) He would yell at them.
(c) He would beg for their forgiveness.
(d) He would leave the room.
4. How did Bill Carrigan describe Padre Pio after meeting him?
5. When Padre Pio's friends could not meet with him in Chapter 20, what did they do?
(a) Broke into his room.
(b) Went home.
(c) Wrote letters.
(d) Sang songs.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, what nickname was Padre Pio's family given?
2. In Chapter 7, how many stages did the author say Padre Pio's ministry had?
3. In Chapter 19, why was Padre Pio's family blackmailed?
4. What did Padre Pio study at the friary at San Marco la Catola?
5. In Chapter 7, what do the people of Pietrelcina call Padre Pio?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)