|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, 'A Magnificent Work of Charity', Chapter 26, A Day With Padre Pio, Chapter 27, The Charismatic, Chapter 28, Extraordinary Traveler, Chapter 29, The Doctor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 20, what did Mayor Mordalci do to try to defend Padre Pio?
(a) Block off Padre Pio's windows.
(b) Expose his opponents in a book.
(c) Write an editorial in his favor.
(d) Create a safe haven in his town.
2. In Chapter 26, when did Padre Pio usually pray the rosary?
(a) After lunch.
(b) Before bedtime.
(c) Between confessions.
(d) After mass.
3. How did Bill Carrigan describe Padre Pio after meeting him?
4. What season was it when Padre Pio left his family in Chapter 2?
5. In Chapter 4, what did Padre Pio's visions inspire him to do?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Padre Pio study at the friary at San Marco la Catola?
2. What did the author say in Chapter 8 about the desire behind the mystical experience?
3. What did Padre Pio say about San Giovanni Rotondo during World War II?
4. In Chapter 14, how did the author say World War I affected Padre Pio's ministry?
5. In Chapter 27, why did the author described Padre Pio as "charismatic"?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)