|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, 'A Magnificent Work of Charity', Chapter 26, A Day With Padre Pio, Chapter 27, The Charismatic, Chapter 28, Extraordinary Traveler, Chapter 29, The Doctor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advice did Padre Pio give regarding the devil, according to the author in Chapter 11?
(a) He didn't give advice regarding the devil.
(b) Reject the devil.
(c) Speak with the devil.
(d) Believe in the devil.
2. Where did Padre Pio's father work most of his life?
3. In Chapter 24, what did the author say led to Padre Pio's political involvement?
(a) Crime in his neighborhood.
(b) Meeting American soldiers.
(c) Reading secular texts.
4. In Chapter 23, how did American and British soldiers affect Padre Pio's ministry?
(a) They shrunk the number of followers.
(b) They forced him to move.
(c) They spread it.
(d) They translated his writings.
5. How did the author describe Padre Pio's thought of God in Chapter 8?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Padre Pio study at the friary at San Marco la Catola?
2. In Chapter 13, how did the author say he felt toward reports that Padre Pio was neurotic?
3. In Chapter 12, who did the author say Padre Pio was teaching?
4. In Chapter 27, how did Carrigan feel about Padre Pio's miracles?
5. What did the author name the first five years after Padre Pio returned home?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)