|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, 'A Magnificent Work of Charity', Chapter 26, A Day With Padre Pio, Chapter 27, The Charismatic, Chapter 28, Extraordinary Traveler, Chapter 29, The Doctor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 26, when did the author say Padre Pio's day began?
2. In Chapter 4, how were Padre Pio's visions described?
(a) As painful occurances.
(b) As supernatural conversations.
(c) As fleeting images.
(d) As holy interceptions.
3. What happened when Benedetto learned of Padre Pio's wounds?
(a) He wanted to send him to exile.
(b) He wanted him to write about his experience.
(c) He wanted to return him to their community.
(d) He wanted him to take his job.
4. In Chapter 10, why did Padre Pio have a difficult time teaching?
(a) He would be late for class.
(b) He disliked his students.
(c) He had visions in the middle of class.
(d) He was unprepared.
5. How did Gra feel about praying the rosary?
(a) It brought him joy.
(b) He hated it.
(c) He always forgot to pray the rosary.
(d) It was a routine.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Agony of Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane," what did Padre Pio salvation required?
2. In 1933, what changed for Padre Pio?
3. What mood was Padre Pio in when he wrote "The Agony of Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane"?
4. What did the author name the first five years after Padre Pio returned home?
5. Why was Padre Pio sent to Foggia?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)