|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, 'A Magnificent Work of Charity', Chapter 26, A Day With Padre Pio, Chapter 27, The Charismatic, Chapter 28, Extraordinary Traveler, Chapter 29, The Doctor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the author support Padre Pio's ability to bilocate in Chapter 28?
(a) He doesn't support Padre Pio's ability to bilocate.
(b) He interviews Protestants.
(c) He reviews accounts of reliable sources.
(d) He quotes from Padre Pio's writing.
2. In Chapter 3, how were Padre Pio's vows described?
3. How did Dr. Lombardi describe Padre Pio's trances?
(a) True ecstacy.
(b) Lost suffering.
(c) Hightened awarenesses.
(d) A fraud.
4. In Chapter 8, how did the author try to tie Padre Pio's life to the stages of mystical experience?
(a) Through historical accounts of Padre Pio's life.
(b) Through records from Padre Pio's church.
(c) Through his first-hand experience with Padre Pio.
(d) Through Padre Pio's writings.
5. In Chapter 1, what nickname was Padre Pio's family given?
(a) The devoted family.
(b) The lonely family.
(c) The God is center family.
(d) The God is everything family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Padre Pio told he was terminally ill?
2. Even though the people of Pietrelcina were Roman Catholic, what other beliefs did they entertain?
3. In Chapter 6, who did Padre Pio tell about his desire to return to Pietrelcina?
4. In Chapter 3, what was the purpose of the novitiate?
5. In Chapter 2, what problem did the author find with researching Padre Pio's childhood?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)