|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, 'A Magnificent Work of Charity', Chapter 26, A Day With Padre Pio, Chapter 27, The Charismatic, Chapter 28, Extraordinary Traveler, Chapter 29, The Doctor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the author describe Padre Pio's trip to Rome?
(a) The most painful trip of his life.
(b) The most dangerous trip of his life.
(c) The longest trip of his life.
(d) The most awakening trip of his life.
2. In Chapter 3, what was the purpose of the novitiate?
(a) To frighten.
(b) To entertain.
(c) To educate.
(d) To sedate.
3. What season was it when Padre Pio left his family in Chapter 2?
4. In Chapter 15, what did the author say Padre Pio accepted donations for?
(a) To pay for his medical expenses.
(b) He refused donations.
(c) Only children.
(d) The needy.
5. What advice did Padre Pio give regarding the devil, according to the author in Chapter 11?
(a) Reject the devil.
(b) He didn't give advice regarding the devil.
(c) Believe in the devil.
(d) Speak with the devil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened when Benedetto learned of Padre Pio's wounds?
2. In Chapter 4, how were Benedetto's beliefs described?
3. In Chapter 7, why did the author say many claims about Padre Pio cannot be dismissed?
4. In Chapter 9, how did the progression of World War I personally affect Padre Pio?
5. In Chapter 12, what did the author note about the miracles attributed to Padre Pio at this time in his life?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)