|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, 'A Magnificent Work of Charity', Chapter 26, A Day With Padre Pio, Chapter 27, The Charismatic, Chapter 28, Extraordinary Traveler, Chapter 29, The Doctor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Agony of Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane," what did Padre Pio salvation required?
2. How did Monsignor Pasquale Gagliardi try to start a fight with Padre Pio?
(a) By tripping Padre Pio outside church.
(b) By claiming Padre Pio perfumed himself.
(c) By writing about Padre Pio in a paper.
(d) By stealing money from Padre Pio.
3. In Chapter 26, how long did the author say Padre Pio would hear confessions for each day?
(a) He stopped hearing confessions at this time.
(b) Up to 4 hours a day.
(c) Up to 6 hours a day.
(d) Up to 8 hours a day.
4. In Chapter 16, what did Gagliardi tell the Papal office about Padre Pio?
(a) That he was a reliable source.
(b) That he was demonic.
(c) That he was stealing.
(d) That he was hated at his friary.
5. What season was it when Padre Pio left his family in Chapter 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What explanation for his hand wounds did Padre Pio give?
2. What did Padre Pio do when he became impatient with penitents?
3. What city is Pietrelcina near?
4. How old was Padre Pio when he visited St. Pellegrino the Martyr?
5. How did Padre Pio supposedly convert Dr. Ricciardi to Christianity?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)