|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, 'A Magnificent Work of Charity', Chapter 26, A Day With Padre Pio, Chapter 27, The Charismatic, Chapter 28, Extraordinary Traveler, Chapter 29, The Doctor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Agony of Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane," what did Padre Pio salvation required?
2. How did Padre Pio supposedly convert Dr. Ricciardi to Christianity?
(a) By turning inanimate objects into food.
(b) By healing him on his death bed.
(c) By reading his mind.
(d) By taking part in a bilocation.
3. In Chapter 9, what convinced Padre Pio to return to the cloister?
(a) The blood he saw during the war.
(b) A woman offered to sacrafice herself.
(c) His mother begged him.
(d) Benedetto physicall forced him back.
4. In Chapter 7, how many stages did the author say Padre Pio's ministry had?
5. Why did Brunatto threaten to publish a book?
(a) To force the ban on Padre Pio to be lifted.
(b) He didn't threaten to publish a book.
(c) To upset secularists.
(d) To get the pope to meet with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the author describe Padre Pio's thought of God in Chapter 8?
2. In Chapter 21, how long did the author say Padre Pio reportedly slept for at night?
3. In Chapter 12, what did the author note about the miracles attributed to Padre Pio at this time in his life?
4. How did Padre Pio feel about the lines of people who wanted to confess to him in Chapter 26?
5. In Chapter 19, why was Padre Pio's family blackmailed?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)