|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, 'A Magnificent Work of Charity', Chapter 26, A Day With Padre Pio, Chapter 27, The Charismatic, Chapter 28, Extraordinary Traveler, Chapter 29, The Doctor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Padre Pio's friends could not meet with him in Chapter 20, what did they do?
(a) Wrote letters.
(b) Went home.
(c) Broke into his room.
(d) Sang songs.
2. When did Padre Pio have a doctor attempt to heal his stigmata wounds?
(a) In the 1920s.
(b) In the 1950s.
(c) In the 1930s.
(d) In the 1940s.
3. In Chapter 3, how were Padre Pio's vows described?
4. When did Maria Pyle decide to become one of Padre Pio's disciples?
(a) She never officially became a disciple.
(b) After hearing one of his sermons in Germany.
(c) As soon as she met him.
(d) A few years after following him.
5. Where did "Pio" come from in Padre Pio's name?
(a) A king.
(b) A bishop.
(c) A pope.
(d) A writer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened when Padre Pio told his superiors about his visions in Chapter 4?
2. Why was Padre Pio sent to Foggia?
3. In Chapter 7, why did the author say many claims about Padre Pio cannot be dismissed?
4. In Chapter 13, how long did the author say Padre Pio's hands bled for?
5. In Chapter 27, what varied about Padre Pio according to who was witnessing him?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)