|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, 'A Magnificent Work of Charity', Chapter 26, A Day With Padre Pio, Chapter 27, The Charismatic, Chapter 28, Extraordinary Traveler, Chapter 29, The Doctor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, how were Padre Pio's vows described?
2. How did Padre Pio feel about leaving his family in Chapter 2?
(a) He didn't care.
(b) He was sad.
(c) He was excited.
(d) He was proud.
3. In Chapter 14, why did Padre Pio turn down an examination by Gerardo Agostino Gemelli?
(a) Because he wasn't Christian.
(b) Because he didn't have permission.
(c) Because he wasn't certified.
(d) He didn't turn the examination down.
4. Who did Adelaide leave his trust to?
(a) Padre Agostino.
(b) Pius XII.
(c) Padre Pio.
5. What happened to Maria during World War II?
(a) She became sick.
(b) She was arrested.
(c) She moved back home.
(d) She disappeared.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 15, why did Archpriest Don Giuseppe begin confessing to Padre Pio?
2. When Pope Pius XI took over, what was his major concern?
3. At the end of Chapter 9, how did the author describe Padre Pio's time away from the friary?
4. When Padre Bernardo became Cardinal, how did it affect Padre Pio?
5. In Chapter 24, what religious movement did Padre Pio try to stop?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)