|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, 'A Magnificent Work of Charity', Chapter 26, A Day With Padre Pio, Chapter 27, The Charismatic, Chapter 28, Extraordinary Traveler, Chapter 29, The Doctor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Pope Benedict XV protect Padre Pio during his lifetime?
(a) Because he felt that Padre Pio was authentic.
(b) Because he took an oath to protect Padre Pio.
(c) Because he protected all Catholics.
(d) He didn't, Pope Benedict XV was Padre Pio's enemy.
2. In Chapter 20, what did Padre Pio lose?
(a) His entire friary.
(b) Most of his priestly powers.
(c) Donations from his spiritual children.
(d) His mother.
3. What was the first stage of Padre Pio's ministry?
(a) The Vatican.
(b) The world.
(c) His hometown.
4. As a teenager, how did Padre Pio treat women?
(a) He took them out on dates.
(b) He kissed a few.
(c) He would write about them but not speak to them.
(d) He had to fend them off.
5. How old was Padre Pio when he visited St. Pellegrino the Martyr?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Pellegrina die?
2. What did Padre Pio say about San Giovanni Rotondo during World War II?
3. In Chapter 27, how did Carrigan feel about Padre Pio's miracles?
4. In Chapter 8, how did the author try to tie Padre Pio's life to the stages of mystical experience?
5. In Chapter 17, what happened to Padre Pio's confessions?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)