|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, 'A Magnificent Work of Charity', Chapter 26, A Day With Padre Pio, Chapter 27, The Charismatic, Chapter 28, Extraordinary Traveler, Chapter 29, The Doctor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the author name the first five years after Padre Pio returned home?
(c) Double exile.
(d) The awakening.
2. In Chapter 6, what did Padre Pio know about Padre Agostino's prayer for him?
(a) That he did it in English.
(b) That he was considering what he would say at his funeral.
(c) That he skipped the rosary.
(d) That he was thinking of a woman.
3. In Chapter 26, when did the author say Padre Pio's day began?
4. How did Dr. Lombardi describe Padre Pio's trances?
(a) True ecstacy.
(b) Hightened awarenesses.
(c) A fraud.
(d) Lost suffering.
5. In Chapter 20, what did Padre Pio name his sacrifice to God for the needs of the unsaved?
(a) His crime.
(b) His duty.
(c) His justification.
(d) His imprisonment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Maria during World War II?
2. In Chapter 6, who did Padre Pio tell about his desire to return to Pietrelcina?
3. In Chapter 7, why did the author say many claims about Padre Pio cannot be dismissed?
4. How did Gra feel about praying the rosary?
5. In Chapter 19, why was Padre Pio's family blackmailed?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)