|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, 'A Magnificent Work of Charity', Chapter 26, A Day With Padre Pio, Chapter 27, The Charismatic, Chapter 28, Extraordinary Traveler, Chapter 29, The Doctor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 29, what did a blind man claim Padre Pio did for him?
(a) Gave him sight for one year.
(b) Restored his pupils.
(d) Renewed his religious beliefs.
2. At the end of Chapter 24, who did the author say called on Padre Pio for help?
(a) Sick people.
(b) Famous people.
3. How did Don Angelo treat Padre Pio as a boy?
(a) He ignored him.
(b) He teased him.
4. What advice did Padre Pio give regarding the devil, according to the author in Chapter 11?
(a) Reject the devil.
(b) He didn't give advice regarding the devil.
(c) Speak with the devil.
(d) Believe in the devil.
5. In Chapter 8, what caused Padre Pio to desire to leave the world?
(a) Having his soul cleansed.
(b) Traveling to Rome with an angel.
(c) Being touched by Mary.
(d) Feeling the illumination of God.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 14, how did the author say World War I affected Padre Pio's ministry?
2. In Chapter 18, why did Maria Pyle's mother come to Italy?
3. What did the author say in Chapter 8 about the desire behind the mystical experience?
4. In Chapter 14, why did Padre Pio turn down an examination by Gerardo Agostino Gemelli?
5. What season was it when Padre Pio left his family in Chapter 2?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)