|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, 'A Magnificent Work of Charity', Chapter 26, A Day With Padre Pio, Chapter 27, The Charismatic, Chapter 28, Extraordinary Traveler, Chapter 29, The Doctor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 9, why did Benedetto show tension toward Padre Pio?
(a) He wanted him to become a priest.
(b) He wanted him to retrun to the friary.
(c) He wanted him to teach classes.
(d) He wanted him to write a book.
2. In Chapter 26, when did the author say Padre Pio's day began?
3. In Chapter 20, what did Mayor Mordalci do to try to defend Padre Pio?
(a) Create a safe haven in his town.
(b) Block off Padre Pio's windows.
(c) Write an editorial in his favor.
(d) Expose his opponents in a book.
4. Why did Padre Pio join Capuchin Order?
(a) To train to be a priest.
(b) To learn world languages.
(c) To study history.
(d) To become a friar.
5. In Chapter 21, what did the author say Padre Pio's life was not when it came to supernatural feats?
(a) A Biblical mirror.
(d) A carnival.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Padre Pio returned to Pietrelcina in Chapter 7, what was he known for?
2. When Padre Pio's friends could not meet with him in Chapter 20, what did they do?
3. In Chapter 21, how long did the author say Padre Pio reportedly slept for at night?
4. How did Raffaelina's death affect Padre Pio?
5. In Chapter 15, what did the author say Padre Pio accepted donations for?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)