|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Between Heaven and Hell, Chapter 7, The Double Exile, Chapter 8, The Dark Night of the Soul.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city is Pietrelcina near?
2. When was Padre Pio declared terminally ill?
3. In Chapter 5, when did the author say Padre Pio experienced great exultation?
(a) During consolation.
(b) While traveling.
(c) After falling asleep.
(d) During mass.
4. In Chapter 5, why was Padre Pio's ordination delayed?
(a) He was sick.
(b) He hadn't finished his requirements.
(c) He was out of town.
(d) His paperwork was missing.
5. Who was healed at St. Pellegrino the Martyr when Padre Pio visited?
(a) A black man.
(b) An elderly woman.
(c) A child.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, why did many people skip Padre Pio's masses?
2. How many older siblings did Padre Pio have?
3. In Chapter 4, how were Padre Pio's visions described?
4. As a teenager, how did Padre Pio treat women?
5. What happened when Padre Pio told his superiors about his visions in Chapter 4?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)