|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Between Heaven and Hell, Chapter 7, The Double Exile, Chapter 8, The Dark Night of the Soul.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Even though the people of Pietrelcina were Roman Catholic, what other beliefs did they entertain?
(a) Jewish ideologies.
(b) No other ideas.
(c) Pagan traditions.
2. What did the author name the first five years after Padre Pio returned home?
(a) The awakening.
(c) Double exile.
3. What vision did Padre Pio report having in 1903?
(a) A beautiful woman showing him art.
(b) Details about the world wars.
(c) Instructions on how to fight a demon.
(d) Mary holding his hand.
4. In Chapter 6, what did the author say Padre Pio told Jesus?
(a) That he wanted to bear the cross.
(b) That he was sorry.
(c) That he had spoken to demons.
(d) That he still had unconfessed sins.
5. Why did Padre Pio join Capuchin Order?
(a) To become a friar.
(b) To train to be a priest.
(c) To study history.
(d) To learn world languages.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, how did Padre Pio's father react when he told him about speaking with a guardian angle?
2. What did the author say in Chapter 8 about the desire behind the mystical experience?
3. In Chapter 4, how were Padre Pio's visions described?
4. In Chapter 3, why did Padre Pio decide to live a life of suffering?
5. In Chapter 4, how were Benedetto's beliefs described?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)