|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Between Heaven and Hell, Chapter 7, The Double Exile, Chapter 8, The Dark Night of the Soul.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, what did Padre Pio do to help others through Purgatory?
(a) He didn't help others through Purgatory.
(b) Called upon God to end Purgatory.
(c) Offered his own suffering.
(d) Taught them to pray the rosary.
2. What did the author name the first five years after Padre Pio returned home?
(a) The awakening.
(d) Double exile.
3. What did Padre Pio study at the friary at San Marco la Catola?
4. How did Don Angelo treat Padre Pio as a boy?
(a) He ignored him.
(d) He teased him.
5. Why did Padre Pio say he feared God in Chapter 5?
(a) Because he kept vomitting.
(b) Because he left the order.
(c) Because he forgot his vows.
(d) Because he had sinned.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, how were Padre Pio's visions described?
2. In Chapter 7, why did many people skip Padre Pio's masses?
3. In Chapter 6, what did Padre Pio know about Padre Agostino's prayer for him?
4. Who recorded the instance of Padre Pio speaking with demons?
5. In Chapter 8, what did the author say the first stage of mystical experiences is?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)