|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Between Heaven and Hell, Chapter 7, The Double Exile, Chapter 8, The Dark Night of the Soul.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, how did the author try to tie Padre Pio's life to the stages of mystical experience?
(a) Through Padre Pio's writings.
(b) Through his first-hand experience with Padre Pio.
(c) Through historical accounts of Padre Pio's life.
(d) Through records from Padre Pio's church.
2. In Chapter 4, how were Padre Pio's visions described?
(a) As holy interceptions.
(b) As painful occurances.
(c) As fleeting images.
(d) As supernatural conversations.
3. In Chapter 7, what do the people of Pietrelcina call Padre Pio?
(a) Fraudulent Friar.
(b) Mad Monk.
(c) Fearless Friar.
(d) Mini Monk.
4. How many older siblings did Padre Pio have?
5. Where did Padre Pio's father work most of his life?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, what was life like in Pietrelcina?
2. In Chapter 6, how did Benedetto feel when Padre Pio resisted returning to the friary?
3. What did the Rule of St. Francis forbid?
4. What was the first stage of Padre Pio's ministry?
5. As a teenager, how did Padre Pio treat women?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)