|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Between Heaven and Hell, Chapter 7, The Double Exile, Chapter 8, The Dark Night of the Soul.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After being declared terminally ill, when was Padre Pio able to leave his bed?
(a) For mass.
(b) To work with Benedetto.
(c) He could never leave his bed.
(d) Whenever he wanted.
2. Who recorded the instance of Padre Pio speaking with demons?
(a) A young monk.
(b) Padre Pio himself.
(d) Padre Agostino.
3. In Chapter 1, what was life like in Pietrelcina?
(a) Many people were ill.
(b) A wave of wealth passed through the town.
(c) Most of the women left.
(d) The town had been flooding.
4. In Chapter 8, what caused Padre Pio to desire to leave the world?
(a) Feeling the illumination of God.
(b) Traveling to Rome with an angel.
(c) Being touched by Mary.
(d) Having his soul cleansed.
5. In Chapter 7, how many stages did the author say Padre Pio's ministry had?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, what did the author say the first stage of mystical experiences is?
2. In Chapter 4, how were Padre Pio's visions described?
3. What city is Pietrelcina near?
4. In Chapter 6, what did the author say Padre Pio told Jesus?
5. In Chapter 7, why did many townspeople claim demons circled Padre Pio?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)