|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Between Heaven and Hell, Chapter 7, The Double Exile, Chapter 8, The Dark Night of the Soul.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What vision did Padre Pio report having in 1903?
(a) A beautiful woman showing him art.
(b) Instructions on how to fight a demon.
(c) Details about the world wars.
(d) Mary holding his hand.
2. What did the Rule of St. Francis forbid?
(a) Not shaving facial hair.
(b) Wearing shoes.
(c) Praying at night.
(d) Taking vacations.
3. What did the author name the first five years after Padre Pio returned home?
(b) The awakening.
(c) Double exile.
4. In Chapter 2, what problem did the author find with researching Padre Pio's childhood?
(a) Unreliable sources.
(b) A language barrier.
(c) Burned documents.
(d) A lack of official records.
5. How old was Padre Pio when he visited St. Pellegrino the Martyr?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, how did Padre Pio's parents feel about the saints?
2. In Chapter 7, why did many townspeople claim demons circled Padre Pio?
3. Why did Maria refuse to gossip?
4. What city is Pietrelcina near?
5. Why did Padre Pio say he feared God in Chapter 5?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)