|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Between Heaven and Hell, Chapter 7, The Double Exile, Chapter 8, The Dark Night of the Soul.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Giovanna Rizzani say Padre Pio's form promised her?
(a) To take care of her soul.
(b) To free her from pain.
(c) To show her the way.
(d) To help her earn money.
2. What happened when Padre Pio told his superiors about his visions in Chapter 4?
(a) He was assigned a spiritual guide.
(b) He was sent away.
(c) He was asked to return to school.
(d) He was given medicine.
3. When was Padre Pio declared terminally ill?
4. When Padre Pio returned to Pietrelcina in Chapter 7, what was he known for?
(a) Disliking the townspeople.
(b) Arguing with other churches.
(c) Forcing people to work on Sundays.
(d) Pointing out sin.
5. How did Padre Pio feel about leaving his family in Chapter 2?
(a) He didn't care.
(b) He was sad.
(c) He was excited.
(d) He was proud.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who recorded the instance of Padre Pio speaking with demons?
2. In Chapter 5, what did Padre Pio do to help others through Purgatory?
3. In Chapter 3, why did Padre Pio decide to live a life of suffering?
4. In Chapter 8, what caused Padre Pio to desire to leave the world?
5. When did other people, aside from Benedetto, learn about Padre Pio's visions?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)