|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Between Heaven and Hell, Chapter 7, The Double Exile, Chapter 8, The Dark Night of the Soul.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city is Pietrelcina near?
2. When Padre Pio returned to Pietrelcina in Chapter 7, what was he known for?
(a) Arguing with other churches.
(b) Disliking the townspeople.
(c) Forcing people to work on Sundays.
(d) Pointing out sin.
3. Who was healed at St. Pellegrino the Martyr when Padre Pio visited?
(a) His mother.
(b) A black man.
(c) An elderly woman.
(d) A child.
4. What did Padre Pio study at the friary at San Marco la Catola?
5. How did Don Angelo treat Padre Pio as a boy?
(a) He ignored him.
(c) He teased him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Padre Pio when he visited St. Pellegrino the Martyr?
2. Why did one doctor believe that Padre Pio was having psychosomatic physical issues?
3. In Chapter 6, what did Padre Pio know about Padre Agostino's prayer for him?
4. In Chapter 7, why did many townspeople claim demons circled Padre Pio?
5. In Chapter 3, what was the purpose of the novitiate?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)