|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Between Heaven and Hell, Chapter 7, The Double Exile, Chapter 8, The Dark Night of the Soul.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Padre Pio say he feared God in Chapter 5?
(a) Because he kept vomitting.
(b) Because he forgot his vows.
(c) Because he left the order.
(d) Because he had sinned.
2. Why did Maria refuse to gossip?
(a) She didn't want to be gossiped about.
(b) She was too afraid.
(c) She never heard gossip.
(d) She was devout.
3. What happened when Padre Pio covered his hand wounds?
(a) They became worse.
(b) They went away for awhile.
(c) The bandages wouldn't stay in place.
(d) He was wounded on his arms.
4. What did the author name the first five years after Padre Pio returned home?
(a) The awakening.
(d) Double exile.
5. What was the first stage of Padre Pio's ministry?
(a) The Vatican.
(c) His hometown.
(d) The world.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Padre Pio study at the friary at San Marco la Catola?
2. In Chapter 8, what did the author say the first stage of mystical experiences is?
3. In Chapter 3, how did Padre Pio feel about his daily schedule?
4. In Chapter 6, what did Padre Pio know about Padre Agostino's prayer for him?
5. In Chapter 3, what was the purpose of the novitiate?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)