|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Between Heaven and Hell, Chapter 7, The Double Exile, Chapter 8, The Dark Night of the Soul.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Padre Pio told he was terminally ill?
(a) In Naples.
(b) At the Vatican.
(c) In the United States.
(d) At the friary.
2. When was Padre Pio declared terminally ill?
3. What happened when Padre Pio told his superiors about his visions in Chapter 4?
(a) He was given medicine.
(b) He was asked to return to school.
(c) He was sent away.
(d) He was assigned a spiritual guide.
4. What vision did Padre Pio report having in 1903?
(a) Mary holding his hand.
(b) A beautiful woman showing him art.
(c) Details about the world wars.
(d) Instructions on how to fight a demon.
5. How did the author describe Padre Pio's thought of God in Chapter 8?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, how were Padre Pio's vows described?
2. What did the author say in Chapter 8 about the desire behind the mystical experience?
3. How did Padre Pio feel about leaving his family in Chapter 2?
4. Why did Maria refuse to gossip?
5. What did Benedetto tell Padre Pio in Chapter 5 to help with his fears?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)