|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Between Heaven and Hell, Chapter 7, The Double Exile, Chapter 8, The Dark Night of the Soul.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What explanation for his hand wounds did Padre Pio give?
(a) He didn't have an explanation.
(b) God forced him to do it to himself.
(c) Jesus and Mary gave them to him.
(d) His teacher caused them.
2. In Chapter 1, how did Padre Pio's parents feel about the saints?
(a) They felt like they didn't exist.
(b) They felt like they were secondary characters.
(c) They felt like they were gods.
(d) They felt like they were family.
3. In Chapter 4, how were Benedetto's beliefs described?
4. In Chapter 1, what nickname was Padre Pio's family given?
(a) The God is everything family.
(b) The devoted family.
(c) The God is center family.
(d) The lonely family.
5. When did other people, aside from Benedetto, learn about Padre Pio's visions?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, why did Padre Pio decide to live a life of suffering?
2. Why did one doctor believe that Padre Pio was having psychosomatic physical issues?
3. Who recorded the instance of Padre Pio speaking with demons?
4. How did Padre Pio feel about the mystics when he first learned about them?
5. Why did Padre Pio question becoming a full member of Capuchin Order?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)