|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Between Heaven and Hell, Chapter 7, The Double Exile, Chapter 8, The Dark Night of the Soul.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what did the author say Padre Pio told Jesus?
(a) That he wanted to bear the cross.
(b) That he was sorry.
(c) That he still had unconfessed sins.
(d) That he had spoken to demons.
2. When did other people, aside from Benedetto, learn about Padre Pio's visions?
3. How did Gra feel about praying the rosary?
(a) It was a routine.
(b) It brought him joy.
(c) He always forgot to pray the rosary.
(d) He hated it.
4. What did the author name the first five years after Padre Pio returned home?
(a) The awakening.
(d) Double exile.
5. In Chapter 1, what was life like in Pietrelcina?
(a) A wave of wealth passed through the town.
(b) Many people were ill.
(c) Most of the women left.
(d) The town had been flooding.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Padre Pio question becoming a full member of Capuchin Order?
2. Even though the people of Pietrelcina were Roman Catholic, what other beliefs did they entertain?
3. Why did Maria refuse to gossip?
4. Why did Padre Pio say he feared God in Chapter 5?
5. In Chapter 2, what problem did the author find with researching Padre Pio's childhood?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)