|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Between Heaven and Hell, Chapter 7, The Double Exile, Chapter 8, The Dark Night of the Soul.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What vision did Padre Pio report having in 1903?
(a) Details about the world wars.
(b) Instructions on how to fight a demon.
(c) Mary holding his hand.
(d) A beautiful woman showing him art.
2. In Chapter 6, who did Padre Pio tell about his desire to return to Pietrelcina?
(c) His superior.
3. In Chapter 7, what did the author say he came to assume from reading the letters of Padre Pio's family?
(a) That the local church was becoming corrupt.
(b) That his brother had killed someone accidentally.
(c) That Padre Pio wasn't welcome in his hometown.
(d) That his sister had an out-of-wedlock pregnancy.
4. How many older siblings did Padre Pio have?
5. Where was Padre Pio told he was terminally ill?
(a) At the friary.
(b) At the Vatican.
(c) In Naples.
(d) In the United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, what did the author say the first stage of mystical experiences is?
2. What season was it when Padre Pio left his family in Chapter 2?
3. How did Padre Pio feel about the mystics when he first learned about them?
4. In Chapter 5, why was Padre Pio's ordination delayed?
5. In Chapter 6, what did the author say Padre Pio told Jesus?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)