|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Between Heaven and Hell, Chapter 7, The Double Exile, Chapter 8, The Dark Night of the Soul.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After being declared terminally ill, when was Padre Pio able to leave his bed?
(a) Whenever he wanted.
(b) To work with Benedetto.
(c) For mass.
(d) He could never leave his bed.
2. During Padre Pio's childhood, how did his family make money?
(a) They worked for the government.
(b) They were traders.
(c) They sewed quilts.
(d) They ran a farm.
3. What was the first stage of Padre Pio's ministry?
(a) The world.
(c) His hometown.
(d) The Vatican.
4. In Chapter 6, how did Benedetto feel when Padre Pio resisted returning to the friary?
(a) He agreed.
(b) He was confused.
(c) He was angry.
(d) He was sad.
5. What did the author name the first five years after Padre Pio returned home?
(a) Double exile.
(b) The awakening.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Gra feel about praying the rosary?
2. In Chapter 1, what was life like in Pietrelcina?
3. In Chapter 3, what was the purpose of the novitiate?
4. Where did "Pio" come from in Padre Pio's name?
5. When did other people, aside from Benedetto, learn about Padre Pio's visions?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)