|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Holiness or Hysteria?, Chapter 14, The Rumor of Sanctity, Chapter 15, The Friar and the Archbishop.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What explanation for his hand wounds did Padre Pio give?
(a) He didn't have an explanation.
(b) God forced him to do it to himself.
(c) His teacher caused them.
(d) Jesus and Mary gave them to him.
2. How many older siblings did Padre Pio have?
3. How many teachers did Padre Pio have during his childhood?
4. When did other people, aside from Benedetto, learn about Padre Pio's visions?
5. In Chapter 12, what did the author note about the miracles attributed to Padre Pio at this time in his life?
(a) Many were fakes.
(b) None were documented well enough to verify.
(c) They relied more on common spirits than God.
(d) They were all relating to women.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 11, what did the author say was strange about Padre Pio's early followers?
2. In Chapter 11, how did the author try to summarize Padre Pio's advice?
3. During Padre Pio's childhood, how did his family make money?
4. In Chapter 15, what was Monsignor Pasquale Gagliardi accused of?
5. What was the first stage of Padre Pio's ministry?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)