|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Holiness or Hysteria?, Chapter 14, The Rumor of Sanctity, Chapter 15, The Friar and the Archbishop.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what did Padre Pio's visions inspire him to do?
2. In Chapter 6, how did Benedetto feel when Padre Pio resisted returning to the friary?
(a) He was confused.
(b) He was angry.
(c) He was sad.
(d) He agreed.
3. What city is Pietrelcina near?
4. How did Mayor Morcaldi react to news that Padre Pio should not be considered a saint?
(a) He wrote a letter agreeing with the decision.
(b) He met with Padre Pio in private.
(c) He led a march.
(d) He burned the newsletter.
5. At the beginning of World War I, what did Padre Pio say the cause of war was?
(a) Man's unbelief.
(b) Man's greed.
(c) Women's wants.
(d) God's misunderstanding.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Padre Pio say he feared God in Chapter 5?
2. In Chapter 7, why did many townspeople claim demons circled Padre Pio?
3. In Chapter 14, how did the author say World War I affected Padre Pio's ministry?
4. In Chapter 7, why did many people skip Padre Pio's masses?
5. In Chapter 2, how did Padre Pio's father react when he told him about speaking with a guardian angle?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)