|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Holiness or Hysteria?, Chapter 14, The Rumor of Sanctity, Chapter 15, The Friar and the Archbishop.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what did the author say many people believed about Padre Pio?
(a) That he had multiple personalities.
(b) That he was witness to Christ.
(c) That he could bilocate.
(d) That he could speak to the dead.
2. Why did Padre Pio join Capuchin Order?
(a) To learn world languages.
(b) To study history.
(c) To become a friar.
(d) To train to be a priest.
3. In Chapter 6, what did the author say Padre Pio told Jesus?
(a) That he had spoken to demons.
(b) That he wanted to bear the cross.
(c) That he was sorry.
(d) That he still had unconfessed sins.
4. In Chapter 15, what did the author say Padre Pio accepted donations for?
(a) Only children.
(b) The needy.
(c) He refused donations.
(d) To pay for his medical expenses.
5. In Chapter 8, what caused Padre Pio to desire to leave the world?
(a) Having his soul cleansed.
(b) Feeling the illumination of God.
(c) Being touched by Mary.
(d) Traveling to Rome with an angel.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, when did the author say Padre Pio experienced great exultation?
2. After being declared terminally ill, when was Padre Pio able to leave his bed?
3. Where was Padre Pio told he was terminally ill?
4. In Chapter 9, how did the progression of World War I personally affect Padre Pio?
5. In Chapter 3, how were Padre Pio's vows described?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)