|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Holiness or Hysteria?, Chapter 14, The Rumor of Sanctity, Chapter 15, The Friar and the Archbishop.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 11, how many rules for spiritual growth did the author say Padre Pio had?
2. In Chapter 6, what did the author say Padre Pio told Jesus?
(a) That he had spoken to demons.
(b) That he still had unconfessed sins.
(c) That he wanted to bear the cross.
(d) That he was sorry.
3. In Chapter 16, what did Gagliardi tell the Papal office about Padre Pio?
(a) That he was demonic.
(b) That he was hated at his friary.
(c) That he was a reliable source.
(d) That he was stealing.
4. In Chapter 10, why did Padre Pio have a difficult time teaching?
(a) He was unprepared.
(b) He disliked his students.
(c) He would be late for class.
(d) He had visions in the middle of class.
5. When did Padre Pio have a doctor attempt to heal his stigmata wounds?
(a) In the 1930s.
(b) In the 1940s.
(c) In the 1950s.
(d) In the 1920s.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Pope Benedict XV protect Padre Pio during his lifetime?
2. How did Monsignor Pasquale Gagliardi try to start a fight with Padre Pio?
3. How old was Padre Pio when he visited St. Pellegrino the Martyr?
4. What did the author name the first five years after Padre Pio returned home?
5. In Chapter 6, what did Padre Pio know about Padre Agostino's prayer for him?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)