|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Holiness or Hysteria?, Chapter 14, The Rumor of Sanctity, Chapter 15, The Friar and the Archbishop.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What vision did Padre Pio report having in 1903?
(a) Mary holding his hand.
(b) Details about the world wars.
(c) A beautiful woman showing him art.
(d) Instructions on how to fight a demon.
2. Why was Padre Pio sent to Foggia?
(a) Because he was needed to help fix a fraudulent friary.
(b) Because he was being investigated.
(c) Because his sister was sick.
(d) Because they were starting a ministry there.
3. In Chapter 4, what did Padre Pio's visions inspire him to do?
4. What happened when Padre Pio told his superiors about his visions in Chapter 4?
(a) He was assigned a spiritual guide.
(b) He was given medicine.
(c) He was sent away.
(d) He was asked to return to school.
5. When did other people, aside from Benedetto, learn about Padre Pio's visions?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Raffaelina's death affect Padre Pio?
2. In Chapter 3, why did Padre Pio decide to live a life of suffering?
3. Even though Padre Pio showed religious enthusiasm as a child, what did his neighbors say in Chapter 2?
4. In Chapter 6, what did Padre Pio know about Padre Agostino's prayer for him?
5. When did Padre Pio have a doctor attempt to heal his stigmata wounds?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)