|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Holiness or Hysteria?, Chapter 14, The Rumor of Sanctity, Chapter 15, The Friar and the Archbishop.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, how did Padre Pio feel about his daily schedule?
(a) He forgot to follow it.
(b) He disliked it.
(c) He couldn't understand it.
(d) He enjoyed it.
2. In Chapter 5, when did the author say Padre Pio experienced great exultation?
(a) While traveling.
(b) During mass.
(c) During consolation.
(d) After falling asleep.
3. What happened when Benedetto learned of Padre Pio's wounds?
(a) He wanted to send him to exile.
(b) He wanted to return him to their community.
(c) He wanted him to write about his experience.
(d) He wanted him to take his job.
4. How did Gra feel about praying the rosary?
(a) It brought him joy.
(b) He hated it.
(c) It was a routine.
(d) He always forgot to pray the rosary.
5. How did the author describe Padre Pio's trip to Rome?
(a) The longest trip of his life.
(b) The most painful trip of his life.
(c) The most awakening trip of his life.
(d) The most dangerous trip of his life.
Short Answer Questions
1. During Padre Pio's childhood, how did his family make money?
2. How did Dr. Lombardi describe Padre Pio's trances?
3. In Chapter 8, what caused Padre Pio to desire to leave the world?
4. In Chapter 3, why did Padre Pio decide to live a life of suffering?
5. In Chapter 4, what did the author say many people believed about Padre Pio?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)