|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Holiness or Hysteria?, Chapter 14, The Rumor of Sanctity, Chapter 15, The Friar and the Archbishop.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did other people, aside from Benedetto, learn about Padre Pio's visions?
2. What season was it when Padre Pio left his family in Chapter 2?
3. How did Don Angelo treat Padre Pio as a boy?
(b) He teased him.
(c) He ignored him.
4. In Chapter 9, how did the progression of World War I personally affect Padre Pio?
(a) He had to ration supplies.
(b) He had to do sermons on the road.
(c) He decided to join the military.
(d) He was drafted.
5. In Chapter 7, why did many townspeople claim demons circled Padre Pio?
(a) To keep people away.
(b) Because he was convincing them of their faith.
(c) To try to destract him.
(d) Because he was unholy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Padre Pio when he visited St. Pellegrino the Martyr?
2. How did the author describe Padre Pio's thought of God in Chapter 8?
3. In Chapter 3, how were Padre Pio's vows described?
4. In Chapter 6, what did Padre Pio know about Padre Agostino's prayer for him?
5. In Chapter 7, what did the author say he came to assume from reading the letters of Padre Pio's family?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)