|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Holiness or Hysteria?, Chapter 14, The Rumor of Sanctity, Chapter 15, The Friar and the Archbishop.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, how were Benedetto's beliefs described?
2. What happened when Padre Pio covered his hand wounds?
(a) They went away for awhile.
(b) The bandages wouldn't stay in place.
(c) He was wounded on his arms.
(d) They became worse.
3. In Chapter 14, why did Padre Pio turn down an examination by Gerardo Agostino Gemelli?
(a) Because he wasn't Christian.
(b) Because he wasn't certified.
(c) He didn't turn the examination down.
(d) Because he didn't have permission.
4. How did Monsignor Pasquale Gagliardi try to start a fight with Padre Pio?
(a) By stealing money from Padre Pio.
(b) By tripping Padre Pio outside church.
(c) By writing about Padre Pio in a paper.
(d) By claiming Padre Pio perfumed himself.
5. Where did "Pio" come from in Padre Pio's name?
(a) A bishop.
(b) A king.
(c) A pope.
(d) A writer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Gra feel about praying the rosary?
2. How did the author describe Padre Pio's thought of God in Chapter 8?
3. In Chapter 1, what was life like in Pietrelcina?
4. In Chapter 7, why did the author say many claims about Padre Pio cannot be dismissed?
5. What did the Rule of St. Francis forbid?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)