|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Holiness or Hysteria?, Chapter 14, The Rumor of Sanctity, Chapter 15, The Friar and the Archbishop.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what did Padre Pio's visions inspire him to do?
2. Why did Maria refuse to gossip?
(a) She was devout.
(b) She didn't want to be gossiped about.
(c) She never heard gossip.
(d) She was too afraid.
3. How did Padre Pio feel about leaving his family in Chapter 2?
(a) He was excited.
(b) He was proud.
(c) He was sad.
(d) He didn't care.
4. In Chapter 7, why did many people skip Padre Pio's masses?
(a) Because he evoked demons.
(b) Because he spoke to heavenly beings.
(c) Because he gave mass out of his house.
(d) Because he was always unprepared.
5. What did Don Giovanni Miscio say against Padre Pio and his ministry?
(a) He said they were distancing themselves from the church's doctrine.
(b) He said they were being tricked by Padre Pio.
(c) He said they were using Padre Pio to make money.
(d) He said they were robbing Padre Pio.
Short Answer Questions
1. After being declared terminally ill, when was Padre Pio able to leave his bed?
2. Why did Padre Pio question becoming a full member of Capuchin Order?
3. In Chapter 15, what was Monsignor Pasquale Gagliardi accused of?
4. When was Padre Pio declared terminally ill?
5. How did Raffaelina's death affect Padre Pio?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)