|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, 'My Earthly Work Has Now Begun', Chapter 22, 'The Lord Is Not Moved to Pity', Chapter 23, Padre Pio and the GIs, Chapter 24, The World for a Parish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Monsignor Pasquale Gagliardi try to start a fight with Padre Pio?
(a) By claiming Padre Pio perfumed himself.
(b) By tripping Padre Pio outside church.
(c) By stealing money from Padre Pio.
(d) By writing about Padre Pio in a paper.
2. In Chapter 7, why did the author say many claims about Padre Pio cannot be dismissed?
(a) Because he witnessed them himself.
(b) Because of their documentation.
(c) Because they are legend.
(d) He says they can be dismissed.
3. In Chapter 7, what do the people of Pietrelcina call Padre Pio?
(a) Fraudulent Friar.
(b) Fearless Friar.
(c) Mini Monk.
(d) Mad Monk.
4. In Chapter 8, what did the author say the first stage of mystical experiences is?
(a) Awakening of the self.
(b) Purification of the self.
(d) Spiritual marriage.
5. What did the author name the first five years after Padre Pio returned home?
(a) The awakening.
(b) Double exile.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 21, what did the author say Padre Pio's life was not when it came to supernatural feats?
2. How did Mayor Morcaldi react to news that Padre Pio should not be considered a saint?
3. Who did Adelaide leave his trust to?
4. After being declared terminally ill, when was Padre Pio able to leave his bed?
5. What did Padre Pio say about San Giovanni Rotondo during World War II?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)