|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, 'My Earthly Work Has Now Begun', Chapter 22, 'The Lord Is Not Moved to Pity', Chapter 23, Padre Pio and the GIs, Chapter 24, The World for a Parish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Bill Carrigan describe Padre Pio after meeting him?
2. Who recorded the instance of Padre Pio speaking with demons?
(b) A young monk.
(c) Padre Agostino.
(d) Padre Pio himself.
3. In 1923 why did the Holy Office say Padre Pio should not be a saint?
(a) Because they couldn't confirm his supernatural character.
(b) Because he suffered from mental illness.
(c) Because he was too controversal.
(d) Because they had healed his stigmata.
4. In Chapter 6, what did Padre Pio know about Padre Agostino's prayer for him?
(a) That he was thinking of a woman.
(b) That he did it in English.
(c) That he skipped the rosary.
(d) That he was considering what he would say at his funeral.
5. In Chapter 21, how long did the author say Padre Pio reportedly slept for at night?
(a) Six hours.
(b) Two hours.
(c) Four hours.
(d) Eight hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Monsignor Pasquale Gagliardi try to start a fight with Padre Pio?
2. In Chapter 7, what do the people of Pietrelcina call Padre Pio?
3. In Chapter 7, why did many townspeople claim demons circled Padre Pio?
4. In Chapter 15, why did Archpriest Don Giuseppe begin confessing to Padre Pio?
5. In Chapter 21, what pauses development of The House for the Relief of Suffering?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)