|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, 'My Earthly Work Has Now Begun', Chapter 22, 'The Lord Is Not Moved to Pity', Chapter 23, Padre Pio and the GIs, Chapter 24, The World for a Parish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, how many stages did the author say Padre Pio's ministry had?
2. In Chapter 15, what was Monsignor Pasquale Gagliardi accused of?
(b) Undermining Padre Pio.
(c) Forgetting his vows.
3. In Chapter 14, why did Padre Pio turn down an examination by Gerardo Agostino Gemelli?
(a) Because he wasn't certified.
(b) Because he wasn't Christian.
(c) Because he didn't have permission.
(d) He didn't turn the examination down.
4. In Chapter 7, why did the author say many claims about Padre Pio cannot be dismissed?
(a) Because they are legend.
(b) Because of their documentation.
(c) He says they can be dismissed.
(d) Because he witnessed them himself.
5. In Chapter 15, what did the author say Padre Pio accepted donations for?
(a) He refused donations.
(b) To pay for his medical expenses.
(c) Only children.
(d) The needy.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Agony of Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane," what did Padre Pio salvation required?
2. In Chapter 8, how did the author try to tie Padre Pio's life to the stages of mystical experience?
3. In Chapter 6, what did Padre Pio know about Padre Agostino's prayer for him?
4. Where was Padre Pio told he was terminally ill?
5. In Chapter 21, how did Padre Pio feel about people traveling to see him?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)