|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, 'My Earthly Work Has Now Begun', Chapter 22, 'The Lord Is Not Moved to Pity', Chapter 23, Padre Pio and the GIs, Chapter 24, The World for a Parish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 15, why did Archpriest Don Giuseppe begin confessing to Padre Pio?
(a) Because he thought Padre Pio was a different person.
(b) Because he thought he was blessed.
(c) Because he wanted a promotion in the friary.
(d) Because Padre Pio was most trustful.
2. Where was Padre Pio told he was terminally ill?
(a) In Naples.
(b) At the friary.
(c) At the Vatican.
(d) In the United States.
3. In Chapter 24, what did the author say led to Padre Pio's political involvement?
(a) Crime in his neighborhood.
(b) Meeting American soldiers.
(d) Reading secular texts.
4. In Chapter 15, what did the author say Padre Pio accepted donations for?
(a) Only children.
(b) He refused donations.
(c) The needy.
(d) To pay for his medical expenses.
5. In Chapter 24, what religious movement did Padre Pio try to stop?
(b) Seventh Day Adventists.
(c) Jewish Reformists.
(d) Jehovah's Witnesses.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what did the author say Padre Pio told Jesus?
2. When socialism and fascism were gaining power, what did Padre Pio suggest to the mayor of his town?
3. What happened after Benedetto was forbidden from writing to Padre Pio?
4. What did the author name the first five years after Padre Pio returned home?
5. How did Pellegrina die?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)