|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, 'My Earthly Work Has Now Begun', Chapter 22, 'The Lord Is Not Moved to Pity', Chapter 23, Padre Pio and the GIs, Chapter 24, The World for a Parish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Padre Pio have a doctor attempt to heal his stigmata wounds?
(a) In the 1950s.
(b) In the 1920s.
(c) In the 1940s.
(d) In the 1930s.
2. What did the author name the first five years after Padre Pio returned home?
(a) Double exile.
(b) The awakening.
3. In Chapter 16, what did Gagliardi tell the Papal office about Padre Pio?
(a) That he was a reliable source.
(b) That he was demonic.
(c) That he was stealing.
(d) That he was hated at his friary.
4. What did the author say in Chapter 8 about the desire behind the mystical experience?
(a) It is the desire to leave the world.
(b) It is the desire to save one's self.
(c) It is the desire to serve humanity.
(d) It is the desire to be awakened.
5. How did Monsignor Pasquale Gagliardi try to start a fight with Padre Pio?
(a) By tripping Padre Pio outside church.
(b) By stealing money from Padre Pio.
(c) By claiming Padre Pio perfumed himself.
(d) By writing about Padre Pio in a paper.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, who did Padre Pio tell about his desire to return to Pietrelcina?
2. What was the first stage of Padre Pio's ministry?
3. Who did Adelaide leave his trust to?
4. Why did Pope Benedict XV protect Padre Pio during his lifetime?
5. How did Dr. Lombardi describe Padre Pio's trances?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)