|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, 'My Earthly Work Has Now Begun', Chapter 22, 'The Lord Is Not Moved to Pity', Chapter 23, Padre Pio and the GIs, Chapter 24, The World for a Parish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Agony of Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane," what did Padre Pio salvation required?
2. Who did Adelaide leave his trust to?
(a) Pius XII.
(b) Padre Agostino.
(d) Padre Pio.
3. In Chapter 21, what pauses development of The House for the Relief of Suffering?
(a) Adelaide's death.
(b) A lack of money.
(c) Padre Pio's illness.
(d) World War II.
4. Where was Padre Pio told he was terminally ill?
(a) At the friary.
(b) At the Vatican.
(c) In the United States.
(d) In Naples.
5. How did Mayor Morcaldi react to news that Padre Pio should not be considered a saint?
(a) He burned the newsletter.
(b) He met with Padre Pio in private.
(c) He led a march.
(d) He wrote a letter agreeing with the decision.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the author say in Chapter 8 about the desire behind the mystical experience?
2. How did Dr. Lombardi describe Padre Pio's trances?
3. In Chapter 6, who did Padre Pio tell about his desire to return to Pietrelcina?
4. When socialism and fascism were gaining power, what did Padre Pio suggest to the mayor of his town?
5. In Chapter 15, what did the author say Padre Pio accepted donations for?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)