|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, 'My Earthly Work Has Now Begun', Chapter 22, 'The Lord Is Not Moved to Pity', Chapter 23, Padre Pio and the GIs, Chapter 24, The World for a Parish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did one doctor believe that Padre Pio was having psychosomatic physical issues?
(a) Because his physical issues couldn't be obeserved.
(b) Because he desired Christ's suffering.
(c) Because of his mental illness.
(d) Because his medicine didn't help.
2. At the end of Chapter 24, who did the author say called on Padre Pio for help?
(b) Sick people.
(c) Famous people.
3. When was Padre Pio declared terminally ill?
4. In Chapter 21, how long did the author say Padre Pio reportedly slept for at night?
(a) Two hours.
(b) Six hours.
(c) Eight hours.
(d) Four hours.
5. In Chapter 14, why did Padre Pio turn down an examination by Gerardo Agostino Gemelli?
(a) Because he wasn't Christian.
(b) He didn't turn the examination down.
(c) Because he didn't have permission.
(d) Because he wasn't certified.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 23, how did American and British soldiers affect Padre Pio's ministry?
2. How did Pellegrina die?
3. How did Monsignor Pasquale Gagliardi try to start a fight with Padre Pio?
4. In Chapter 7, why did many townspeople claim demons circled Padre Pio?
5. What did the author name the first five years after Padre Pio returned home?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)