|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, 'My Earthly Work Has Now Begun', Chapter 22, 'The Lord Is Not Moved to Pity', Chapter 23, Padre Pio and the GIs, Chapter 24, The World for a Parish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 21, what did the author say Padre Pio's life was not when it came to supernatural feats?
(b) A Biblical mirror.
(d) A carnival.
2. How did Monsignor Pasquale Gagliardi try to start a fight with Padre Pio?
(a) By stealing money from Padre Pio.
(b) By writing about Padre Pio in a paper.
(c) By claiming Padre Pio perfumed himself.
(d) By tripping Padre Pio outside church.
3. After being declared terminally ill, when was Padre Pio able to leave his bed?
(a) Whenever he wanted.
(b) For mass.
(c) To work with Benedetto.
(d) He could never leave his bed.
4. When did Padre Pio have a doctor attempt to heal his stigmata wounds?
(a) In the 1950s.
(b) In the 1940s.
(c) In the 1920s.
(d) In the 1930s.
5. In Chapter 7, how many stages did the author say Padre Pio's ministry had?
Short Answer Questions
1. When socialism and fascism were gaining power, what did Padre Pio suggest to the mayor of his town?
2. In Chapter 15, why did Archpriest Don Giuseppe begin confessing to Padre Pio?
3. In Chapter 7, why did the author say many claims about Padre Pio cannot be dismissed?
4. In Chapter 8, what caused Padre Pio to desire to leave the world?
5. At the end of Chapter 24, who did the author say called on Padre Pio for help?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)