|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, 'My Earthly Work Has Now Begun', Chapter 22, 'The Lord Is Not Moved to Pity', Chapter 23, Padre Pio and the GIs, Chapter 24, The World for a Parish.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 15, what did the author say Padre Pio accepted donations for?
(a) To pay for his medical expenses.
(b) He refused donations.
(c) The needy.
(d) Only children.
2. In "The Agony of Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane," what did Padre Pio salvation required?
3. In Chapter 14, how did the author say World War I affected Padre Pio's ministry?
(a) It grew it.
(b) It strengthened their beliefs.
(c) It made it illegal.
(d) It shrunk it.
4. Why did one doctor believe that Padre Pio was having psychosomatic physical issues?
(a) Because he desired Christ's suffering.
(b) Because his physical issues couldn't be obeserved.
(c) Because his medicine didn't help.
(d) Because of his mental illness.
5. In Chapter 23, how did American and British soldiers affect Padre Pio's ministry?
(a) They spread it.
(b) They forced him to move.
(c) They translated his writings.
(d) They shrunk the number of followers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Mayor Morcaldi react to news that Padre Pio should not be considered a saint?
2. In Chapter 7, how many stages did the author say Padre Pio's ministry had?
3. In Chapter 8, what caused Padre Pio to desire to leave the world?
4. In Chapter 8, what did the author say the first stage of mystical experiences is?
5. Why was Padre Pio sent to Foggia?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)