1. What city is Pietrelcina near?
2. In Chapter 1, what was life like in Pietrelcina?
(a) The town had been flooding.
(b) A wave of wealth passed through the town.
(c) Most of the women left.
(d) Many people were ill.
3. Even though the people of Pietrelcina were Roman Catholic, what other beliefs did they entertain?
(a) Pagan traditions.
(b) No other ideas.
(d) Jewish ideologies.
4. Where did Padre Pio's father work most of his life?
5. How did Gra feel about praying the rosary?
(a) It brought him joy.
(b) He hated it.
(c) It was a routine.
(d) He always forgot to pray the rosary.
6. Why did Maria refuse to gossip?
(a) She was too afraid.
(b) She was devout.
(c) She didn't want to be gossiped about.
(d) She never heard gossip.
7. How many older siblings did Padre Pio have?
8. During Padre Pio's childhood, how did his family make money?
(a) They were traders.
(b) They ran a farm.
(c) They sewed quilts.
(d) They worked for the government.
This section contains 4,984 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)