1. What city is Pietrelcina near?
2. In Chapter 1, what was life like in Pietrelcina?
(a) A wave of wealth passed through the town.
(b) The town had been flooding.
(c) Many people were ill.
(d) Most of the women left.
3. Even though the people of Pietrelcina were Roman Catholic, what other beliefs did they entertain?
(a) Jewish ideologies.
(b) Pagan traditions.
(c) No other ideas.
4. Where did Padre Pio's father work most of his life?
5. How did Gra feel about praying the rosary?
(a) He always forgot to pray the rosary.
(b) It brought him joy.
(c) He hated it.
(d) It was a routine.
6. Why did Maria refuse to gossip?
(a) She never heard gossip.
(b) She was too afraid.
(c) She didn't want to be gossiped about.
(d) She was devout.
7. How many older siblings did Padre Pio have?
8. During Padre Pio's childhood, how did his family make money?
(a) They ran a farm.
(b) They were traders.
(c) They sewed quilts.
(d) They worked for the government.
This section contains 4,984 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)