Chapter 1, The
1. What city is Pietrelcina near?
2. In Chapter 1, what was life like in Pietrelcina?
(a) Most of the women left.
(b) The town had been flooding.
(c) A wave of wealth passed through the town.
(d) Many people were ill.
3. Even though the people of Pietrelcina were Roman Catholic, what other beliefs did they entertain?
(a) Jewish ideologies.
(b) No other ideas.
(c) Pagan traditions.
4. Where did Padre Pio's father work most of his life?
5. How did Gra feel about praying the rosary?
(a) It was a routine.
(b) He always forgot to pray the rosary.
(c) It brought him joy.
(d) He hated it.
6. Why did Maria refuse to gossip?
(a) She was devout.
(b) She was too afraid.
(c) She didn't want to be gossiped about.
(d) She never heard gossip.
7. How many older siblings did Padre Pio have?
8. During Padre Pio's childhood, how did his family make money?
(a) They sewed quilts.
(b) They worked for the government.
(c) They were traders.
(d) They ran a farm.
This section contains 4,984 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)