Chapter 1, The
* Padre Pio was born in a small, poor village called Pietrelcina.
* There were conflicting reports about Padre Pio's childhood, but it appears he was very religious and healthy.
* Padre Pio decided to join the Capuchin Order, even though his parents wanted him to become a priest.
* Padre Pio attended private school to prepare to join the Capuchin Order, and he nearly backed out when he worried about being able to abstain from life's joys.
* Padre Pio left his family in 1903 to join the Capuchin Order.
* Padre Pio studied to be a friar. He had many schedules, vows, and rules to memorize.
* Padre Pio became interested in the mystics while studying philosophy.
* Padre Pio told his supervisor about his visions and was given a mentor.
* Many people claimed that Padre Pio could bilocate.
* Padre Pio became ill, and his ordination was postponed.
* Padre Pio worried that...
This section contains 870 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)