|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Marine guard at ADM Hunter's building on Pearl Harbor base ask Dirk for when he reports?
(a) His orders.
(b) His weapon.
(c) His identification.
(d) Recommendations on a barber.
2. What does SN Farris tell Dirk "They" will do if he uses the radio?
(a) Kill SN Farris.
(b) Learn how to use it from watching him.
(c) Destroy the sub.
(d) Kill Dirk.
3. How long is the hull of the Starbuck?
(a) 242 feet.
(b) 320 feet.
(c) 500 feet.
(d) 150 feet.
4. Who is the Chief Director of the Naval Underwater and Marine Agency?
(a) Dirk Pitt.
(b) Captain Orl Cinana.
(c) Admiral Leigh Hunter.
(d) Admiral James Sandecker.
5. What is the Martha Ann's depth at the start of their search pattern?
(a) 14 fathoms.
(b) 16,234 feet.
(c) 5,670 feet.
(d) 478 feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of "Them" are on the Starbuck according to SN Farris?
2. How does Commander Dupree report the final resting place of the Starbuck?
3. Who is the narrator of Chapter 2?
4. What weather phenomenon features in both the reports of the Lillie Marlene and the Starbuck?
5. How does the Starbuck hit the seafloor?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)