Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part 4, Chapter 7, what do mill workers want in regards to their union?
2. According to Mikie, what could threaten Dobie's job?
3. At the beginning of Part 4, Chapter 11, what is happening to union membership?
4. Why are people standing around Dobie and Julie's house when they arrive home after shopping?
5. Why does George collect accident compensation?
Discuss the metaphor between the book's title and the steel mill.
George lies to his sister Francka about being robbed. Explore why George would find it necessary to lie to Francka. Give at least two other instances from the story where George does not trust family members with the truth.
Describe the relationship between Mary as an adult and her father. Explore the possibility of role reversal.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)