|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to George that awakens Dobie and Julie in the middle of the night?
(a) George is sleepwalking.
(b) George has another stroke.
(c) George wanders away from the house.
(d) George suffers a heart attack.
2. How long does Dobie work in Detroit?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Three years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Two years.
3. With how many children has Mike left Mary?
4. Who visits Mary and Mike in the spring?
(a) Joe Perovsky.
(b) Paul Caudle.
5. What makes Mike and Mary happy about their boarding business decision?
(a) Mary does not have to do all the work.
(b) They have to deal with only four boarders.
(c) They are happy to be alone.
(d) They are making more money.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Part 2, Chapter 10, where are Mike and Mary living?
2. How does Dobie learn that there will be no steel mill strike?
3. What happens to Mike after the election?
4. What plan does Mary have to help with finances?
5. Why is Agnes unsure of receiving her inheritance from Mary?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)