Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part 4, Chapter 7, what do mill workers want in regards to their union?
(a) Higher pay.
(b) Union recognition.
(c) Lower fees.
(d) Shorter work hours.
2. According to Mikie, what could threaten Dobie's job?
(c) World War II.
3. At the beginning of Part 4, Chapter 11, what is happening to union membership?
(a) Union membership is decreasing.
(b) Union membership is neither increasing or decreasing.
(c) Union membership is increasing.
(d) Union membership is abolished.
4. Why are people standing around Dobie and Julie's house when they arrive home after shopping?
(a) George has collapsed.
(b) A union sign is in the front yard.
(c) George is drunk in the front yard.
(d) Graffiti has been written on their house.
5. Why does George collect accident compensation?
(a) George breaks his leg.
(b) George is run over by a car.
(c) George fractures his arm.
(d) George has a car accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dobie pick up at the train station for George's funeral?
2. What purchase puts Dobie and Julie back in debt?
3. What is provided to the workers by the steel mill on election day?
4. What happens to George that awakens Dobie and Julie in the middle of the night?
5. According to Dobie, which item needs to be purchased next?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)