Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggests that Mary should take in boarders to earn money?
2. What happens to George that awakens Dobie and Julie in the middle of the night?
(a) George has another stroke.
(b) George is sleepwalking.
(c) George suffers a heart attack.
(d) George wanders away from the house.
3. At the beginning of Part 3, Chapter 1, what year is it?
4. Who breaks the news to Mary about Mike's death?
5. Who is the Superintendent of the mill?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Dobie against company unions?
2. Who does Dobie pick up at the train station for George's funeral?
3. How many boarders live with Mike and Mary?
4. What does Julie tell Dobie after George's funeral?
5. How does Dobie support himself during the layoffs?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)