|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Part 4, Chapter 11, what is happening to union membership?
(a) Union membership is increasing.
(b) Union membership is abolished.
(c) Union membership is neither increasing or decreasing.
(d) Union membership is decreasing.
2. At the beginning of Part 2, Chapter 6, who gives Mary lessons about running a boarding house?
3. When George comes to live with Mary in Munhall Hollow, how much rent does he pay?
(a) Thirty dollars.
(b) Ten dollars.
(c) Fifty dollars.
(d) Twenty dollars.
4. What is the purpose of the C.I.O.?
(a) Finances union activities.
(b) Organizes strikes for workers.
(c) Mediates with company executives.
(d) Organized industrial unions.
5. Who takes family pictures before Mikie leaves to catch a train back to New York?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Mary receive from the accident compensation plan?
2. Why does George collect accident compensation?
3. Who owns the hotel where Dobie lives?
4. Who suggests that Mary should remarry soon?
5. How old is Mary in this section?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)