1. Who is the author of Out of This Furnace?
2. Who is George Kracha?
A first generation immigrant who comes to America.
3. In what year does George Kracha come to America?
4. From what country does George Kracha immigrate?
5. Who does George leave behind in his homeland?
Wife, sister, mother.
6. According to the author, what is the birthright of a Slovak peasant?
Endless poverty and oppression.
7. Where is George Kracha bound for in America?
8. What job does George's brother-in-law have in America?
On a railroad section gang.
This section contains 3,635 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)