|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Mihula live in Braddock?
(a) She works at the mill.
(b) She has free rent in a mill house.
(c) Her sister lives there.
(d) Her husband has a good job there.
2. Who is John Joseph?
(a) Dorta's son.
(b) Francka's son.
(c) Mike's son.
(d) Borka's boarder.
3. Who surrenders after the trouble at the steel mills?
(a) Pinkerton guards.
(c) Union workers.
4. At first, how many rooms do George and Elena rent?
5. In what year does George buy his new business?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does George talk to about his financial situation?
2. What does George do during the summer to provide food for his family?
3. Why does George show little interest in politics?
4. What does George use all of his money for in this section?
5. According to Zuska's sister, who will Zuska probably marry?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)