|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 21-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the author of Out of This Furnace?
(a) Thomas Bell.
(b) Avery Siddons.
(c) William Keats.
(d) John Grisham.
2. Why has George always been faithful to his wife?
(a) He is deeply religious.
(b) He fears he would be deported.
(c) An opportunity for infidelity has never arisen.
(d) He would lose customers in his business.
3. On what day does Zuska get married?
4. On what day of the week does the United States declare war against Spain?
5. What happens to Joe after he is taken to Pittsburgh?
(a) He is murdered.
(b) He dies.
(c) He is accused of a crime.
(d) He is beaten up by thugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much older are George and Zuska when their paths cross again?
2. In what year does George buy his new business?
3. According to the author, what is the birthright of a Slovak peasant?
4. Who is Andy?
5. How much money does the bank need for the principal on George's mortgage?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)