|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing Saidu asks Julius when he meets him at the immigrant detention facility?
(a) Whether he is African.
(b) Whether he is thirsty.
(c) Whether he is Christian.
(d) Whether he is tired.
2. What is Julius treating M. for?
(a) Suicidal thoughts.
3. How does Julius describe the expression of the Welcomers when they get to the immigrant detention facility?
4. What is Julius’ status in the hospital?
5. What is Dr. Maillotte’s field of medicine?
(c) Gastrointestinal surgery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What recent event has created controversy in Brussels, when Julius arrives there?
2. What is it about Farouq that surprises Julius?
3. What does Dr. Maillotte, Julius’ seat partner, envy about Julius?
4. What is Nadège’s relationship with Julius?
5. How much vacation time does Julius use for his trip to Brussels?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)