Short Answer Questions Key
1. Who is the author talking to at the beginning of the book?
He is presenting to student writers at a Connecticut school.
2. Who is rivaling everything that Zissner is saying?
A doctor who writes for a hobby.
3. Why does the doctor write?
He writes for fun.
4. What are Zissner's feelings about writing?
Writing is a craft that is developed over time.
5. What does Zissner think of gimmicky writing?
It never works.
This section contains 7,436 words
(approx. 25 pages at 300 words per page)