Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Part I: Chapter 1 The Transaction
1. Who is the author talking to at the beginning of the book?
2. Who is rivaling everything that Zissner is saying?
3. Why does the doctor write?
4. What are Zissner's feelings about writing?
5. What does Zissner think of gimmicky writing?
6. What is the transaction in writing?
7. What gives nonfiction books life?
8. What are the best aspects of a good story?
9. Can good writing be taught?
10. How does a writer become better at his craft?
11. Does the author believe good writing is the result of an inherent talent?
12. What method of writing does Zissner use?
This section contains 1,904 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)