Quiz: Book 1, Prefaces Etc. : Chapter 1, Prefaces
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. For what did Mill's education prepare him well?
a) His engineering field.
b) Being a teacher.
c) The social and political work that he came into later in life.
d) Becoming a famous mathematician.
2. How was J.S. Mill educated?
a) He was homeschooled.
b) He went to boarding school.
c) He attended public school.
d) He attended a private school.
3. Where did John Stuart's father loom large in relevance during John Stuart's earliest years?
4. Was Mill's attempt the first?
b) Yes, in the 1800s.
5. Was Mill an advocate for the women's rights movement?
This section contains 239 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)