|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Damall?
(a) The head robber.
(b) The wild man.
(c) The king's general.
(d) Corbel's spy.
2. What does Joaquim tell Birle will happen eventually in the city because of Corbel's marriage?
(a) A wedding.
(b) A birth.
(c) A war.
(d) A civil battle.
3. What can Nan tell about Birle without her saying anything?
(a) That Birle broke her own heart.
(b) That Birle is married.
(c) That Birle is pregnant.
(d) That Birle is in love.
4. What do the nailed hands represent?
(a) Corbel's power.
(b) The injustice of slavery.
(c) Ker and Torson's slave trade.
(d) The king's power.
5. What is revealed about Corbel's wife, Celinde?
(a) She is a child.
(b) She is a grand lady.
(c) She is with child.
(d) She is a rich old woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. If someone asked Birle who she was, what would she be most likely to answer in Chapter 22?
2. What does Birle warn Orien about when she is finally able to talk with him?
3. During what season are Birle and Orien currently traveling in Chapter 21?
4. Who is the woman who sits with the Earl in his room?
5. When Birle tells Joaquim of the Kingdom, what does he think of it?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)