Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Corbel get angry with Birle?
(a) Because she distracts the soldiers.
(b) Because she is dirty.
(c) Because Joaquim's labratory is dirty.
(d) Because she cannot understand Yul.
2. Where does Birle think she and Orien will be the safest as Orien heals?
(a) Deep into the forest.
(b) By the shore.
(c) At the village they pass.
(d) Back at the rocks.
3. What does Joaquim teach Yul how to do?
4. What does Birle hope to accomplish at the marketplace in Chapter 13?
(a) Finding another master.
(b) Seeing Orien.
(d) Purchasing bread.
5. What does Birle request of the Earl and his Lady near the end of Chapter 23?
(a) To wed Orien immediately.
(b) To leave the castle and not return.
(c) To have her family brought to the castle.
(d) To give birth to her child in the castle.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Orien's brother greet him?
2. Who is the first person of Birle's family to spot her after her return home?
3. What surprises Orien about Hearing Day?
4. How long has it been since the beginning of the novel at the point where Birle and Orien finally are reunited during their time in slavery?
5. What keeps Birle on the move while working as a slave?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)