|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Orien present Birle with two silver fish?
(a) To profess his love.
(b) To show is gratitude.
(c) To show his loyalty.
(d) To eat for dinner.
2. What does Birle request of the Earl and his Lady near the end of Chapter 23?
(a) To have her family brought to the castle.
(b) To give birth to her child in the castle.
(c) To wed Orien immediately.
(d) To leave the castle and not return.
3. What does Birle decide to reveal to Joaquim upon his questioning?
(a) Her ability to read.
(b) Her love for Orien.
(c) The fact that she can catch fish easily.
(d) The story of her journey so far.
4. Why does Damall not want to let Birle, Yul, and Orien go free just yet in Chapter 20?
(a) He is wary and is afraid of being betrayed.
(b) He wants Birle to heal one of his men.
(c) He wants to use Birle's cleaning skills.
(d) He wants to ransom Orien.
5. How does Orien's brother greet him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What day is nearing at the beginning of Chapter 22?
2. What happens at the end of Chapter 19?
3. Who is revealed to have murdered Orien's father?
4. What surprises Orien about Hearing Day?
5. What blocks the path of Birle, Yul, and Orien as they are escaping the city?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)