|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Birle feel at the thought of marrying Muir?
2. Why does the thief decide to keep Birle on board the boat and listen to her?
(a) She agrees to marry him.
(b) She says she will reward him for the return of the boat.
(c) She convinces him that she knows the area and without her, he will be lost.
(d) She agrees to row for him so that he can rest.
3. Hearing what name causes everyone's attitude to change in the city that Birle and Orien are taken to?
4. Who tells Birle, "There might be people living up there, in the stars, think you"?
(b) The man.
5. How old does Birle discover that the Lord is?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yul do to give alert to Birle in Chapter 19 during their escape from the city?
2. What story does Birle tell the Lord?
3. What is put on Birle and Yul to identify them as belonging to Corbel?
4. What does Birle tell Yul to do if they get parted at the marketplace?
5. Who is Birle's master?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)