|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What relation do Joaquim and Corbel have?
(a) They are father and son.
(b) They are servant and master.
(c) They are brothers.
(d) They are friends.
2. What alerts the mysterious figure to Birle's presence?
(a) She falls into the river making a splash.
(b) She trips and lets out a yelp.
(c) She calls out to the figure.
(d) She steps on wooden planks which make noise.
3. What allows Birle to feel that the thief is no threat to her?
(a) Her blood.
(b) Her father's advice.
(c) The strange man's weak stature.
(d) The fact that the man is asleep while she is awake.
4. What does Corbel suggest doing with Birle?
(a) Having her marry Joaquim.
(b) Giving her as a gift to his wife.
(c) Making her his second wife.
(d) Selling her away.
5. What is the name of the Inn?
(a) The Falcon.
(b) The Falcon's Wing.
(c) The Falcon Inn.
(d) The Winged Falcon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who chases Birle and the Lord?
2. What does Birle suggest Orien do?
3. What does Orien do to mark their presence where he and Birle are stranded?
4. How does Birle distract the Lord when he says he will take her back to the village?
5. Why does the Lord agree to take Birle with him on his journey?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)