|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Birle suggest so that she does not have to part from the Lord?
(a) She says she will travel with him as his brother.
(b) She says she will travel with him as a servant.
(c) She says she will travel with him as his sister.
(d) She says she will travel with him as his wife.
2. How does Birle distract the Lord when he says he will take her back to the village?
(a) She offers to help him steal the boat.
(b) She offers him the map from her grandparents.
(c) She offers him a meal at the Inn.
(d) She offers to spear a fish.
3. How does Birle feel at the thought of marrying Muir?
4. The fact that the man who has stolen the boat has no beard lets Birle realize that he holds what position in society?
(a) A married man.
(b) A huntsman.
(c) A Lord.
(d) A farmer.
5. The man who rescues Orien and Birle trades what for their rescue?
(a) Their weapons.
(b) Birle's knife.
(c) Orien's dagger.
(d) Their cloaks.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Birle awakens from sleeping on the boat in Chapter 6, what is she met with?
2. What is Joaquim's occupation?
3. What is the name of the Inn?
4. What happened to the one woman that Orien loved?
5. What do the nailed hands represent?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)