|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What relation do Joaquim and Corbel have?
(a) They are brothers.
(b) They are friends.
(c) They are father and son.
(d) They are servant and master.
2. What happened to the one woman that Orien loved?
(a) His father stole her away and left the country.
(b) His father, the Earl, married her instead.
(c) She died before they could wed.
(d) His brother married her instead.
3. What is the name of the Inn?
(a) The Falcon's Wing.
(b) The Falcon Inn.
(c) The Winged Falcon.
(d) The Falcon.
4. Who is the man in the crimson cloak?
5. Who does Orien wave his arms towards from his location on the rock?
(a) No one. He was stretching but Birle thought he was waving.
(d) A boat he sees in the distance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Birle suggest so that she does not have to part from the Lord?
2. How does Orien say he feels towards his father for his actions?
3. When Birle awakens from sleeping on the boat in Chapter 6, what is she met with?
4. What does the Lord tell Birle about the life of a wife of a huntsman?
5. What does Orien tell Birle without her even asking?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)