|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Inn?
(a) The Falcon Inn.
(b) The Falcon's Wing.
(c) The Winged Falcon.
(d) The Falcon.
2. How does Birle feel when she realizes she will never see the Lord again?
(a) Like a stone is crushing down on her.
(b) Like she will never experience such an adventure again.
(c) Like a stone has been lifted off of her.
(d) Like she is being freed of the burden of capturing him and facing reprimand.
3. When the Lord begins talking about unjust Lords, what does Birle begin to suspect?
(a) That the Lord might not really be a Lord but a Lord's servant.
(b) That the Lord might be the Earl himself.
(c) That the Lord might be the Earl's son.
(d) That the Lord might have committed treason against another.
4. The man who rescues Orien and Birle trades what for their rescue?
(a) Their weapons.
(b) Their cloaks.
(c) Orien's dagger.
(d) Birle's knife.
5. What does Birle learn about the Lord's character in Chapter 3?
(a) He is a slow man who knows nothing.
(b) He is a quick man who can invent a lie and story.
(c) He is a dull man who wants to become more learned of the world.
(d) He is a resourceful man who understands how to read the signs of nature.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the nailed hands represent?
2. What does Orien do to mark their presence where he and Birle are stranded?
3. Why does the Lord agree to take Birle with him on his journey?
4. What does Birle tell Yul to do if they get parted at the marketplace?
5. Who does Birle learn that the hands belong to?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)