|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Book 3, Nestor pledges to sacrifice a gold-tipped _______________ in Athene's honor.
2. Who reads the sign given while Telemachus calls upon Zeus in Book 2?
3. Telemachus is overrun with ________, who sponge off of him and his estate, making no amends.
4. Who gets Telemachus' supplies of wine and barley for his quest?
5. Who tells Telemachus that it's time for him to behave like a man, not a child?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Telemachus stay when Nestor's feast is over?
2. What sign is witnessed by the entire assembly when Telemachus calls upon Zeus for justice in Book 2?
3. While Telemachus is in Lycaedaemon, what plan do the suitors devise to punish Telemachus for leaving?
4. During this assembly, who does Antinous blame for Telemachus' problem?
5. What is happening in Lacedaemon when Telemachus arrives?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)