|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Book 14, where does a disguised Odysseus tell Eumaeus he is from when asked?
2. Why does Telemachus take Theoclymenus on his ship home?
(a) Theoclymenus pays him.
(b) Athena tells him to take the murderer.
(c) Theoclymenus is fleeing from punishment.
(d) Telemachus realizes he needs all the allies he can get in Ithaca.
3. What does Circe turn Odysseus' crew into in Book 10?
4. Who first notices Odysseus' clothes in Alcinous' house?
5. Which suitor eases Penelope's fears for her son in Book 16?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Odysseus have to go to Hades in Book 10?
2. In Book 16, Where do Telemachus' gifts go?
3. What skill are Phaecian men skilled beyond others?
4. What does the first spirit to visit Odysseus in Hades ask him to do?
5. Who gets Telemachus' supplies of wine and barley for his quest?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)