|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gets Telemachus' supplies of wine and barley for his quest?
2. According to Book 4, who did Menelaus capture?
3. Which of his six remaining sons does Nestor send with Telemachus in Book 3?
4. Why does Nausicaa go to the river in Book 6?
(a) She needs to bathe.
(b) She needs to do the wash for her family.
(c) She wants to enjoy the day with her maids, playing ball.
(d) She wants to find a husband.
5. As a result of the meeting of the assembly in Book 2, what do the suitors decide to do?
(a) Continue behaving as they have been.
(b) It's time to go home.
(c) It's time to give something back to Telemachus and his estate.
(d) To court other women, too.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Telemachus is in Lycaedaemon, what plan do the suitors devise to punish Telemachus for leaving?
2. In whose grove of poplar trees is Odysseus told to wait before approaching the palace in Book 6?
3. How does Penelope keep from marrying one of the suitors?
4. Where does Telemachus stay when Nestor's feast is over?
5. Who killed Aegisthus for the murder of Agamemnon?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)