|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Nestor last see Odysseus?
2. According to Nausicaa, to whom should Odysseus first appeal when he gets to the court in Book 6?
(a) One of the servants.
(b) Nausicaa's oldest brother.
(c) Nausicaa's father.
(d) Nausicaa's mother.
3. Who first notices Odysseus' clothes in Alcinous' house?
4. Who helps Telemachus procure a ship and crew to begin his quest?
5. How many times has the meeting of the assembly occurred since Odysseus left?
(a) It doesn't say.
(b) Five times.
(d) Ten times.
Short Answer Questions
1. To which goddess does Odysseus compare Nausicaa in Book 6?
2. In whose grove of poplar trees is Odysseus told to wait before approaching the palace in Book 6?
3. What is Nausicaa's greatest concern for the trip back to her father's house from the river?
4. Helen and Menelaus tell tales of Odysseus' exploits in Troy. What story does Menelaus tell?
5. How does Penelope keep from marrying one of the suitors?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)