Mid-Book Test (up to Journey to Atlanta)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Where can the true raison d'être of the Negro press be found?
2. According to Baldwin, both the Negro and the Jew are characterized as:
3. What was the name of the establishment where the Melodeers ate their meals while in Atlanta?
4. What novel does Baldwin criticize as a more modern piece of shallow propaganda from the Negro experience?
5. What does Baldwin say is the hatred symbol of Georgia?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What is...
This section contains 1,162 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)