|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the young black girl Bukowski likes in section thirty-one?
2. In section thirty, Bukowski stays out of local fighting by saying that he is which nationality?
3. What author does Bukowski encourage people to read in section twenty-five?
4. In section thirty-two, Bukowski says that there aren't any ________ in foxholes.
5. What is the name of the scrub woman Bukowski mentions in section twenty-seven?
6. Hank is finally forced to move his family to Yevonna's mother's house in section forty. In which of the following towns does the mother live?
(d) San Gabriel.
7. According to section thirty-eight, what is the name of Bukowski's father?
8. As section twenty-two opens, what relative of Henry's has died?
9. In section thirty-eight, Bukowski says his mother was from what country?
10. In section thirty-five Bukowski tells his friend that it's not actually difficult to understand which author?
11. What is the name of Bukowski's ex-girlfriend in section twenty-nine?
12. What is the name of the woman at the beginning of section thirty-seven?
13. At the end of section thirty-one, which of the following tells Bukowski about Sunderson's murder?
14. In section thirty-nine, Bukowski says he attended Los Angeles High School during which decade?
15. What is the name of Bukowski's friend in section thirty-three?
Short Answer Questions
1. In section twenty-six, what is the name of the friend who teaches poetry at an insane asylum?
2. What is the name of Henry's dead father's girlfriend in section twenty-two?
3. To what state do Bukowski and his new wife travel in section twenty-four?
4. When Bukowski finds the woman with car trouble and takes her back to his place, what does she say her husband's name is?
5. What item does Bukowski's friend take from him at the end of section thirty-three?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)