|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the letter in section twenty-six, the writer says that it all begins and ends with what?
2. What item of clothing does the woman take when she leaves Bukowski's place in section nineteen?
3. What is the name of Bukowski's friend in section thirty-three?
4. What color are the child's eyes in section twenty?
5. In section nineteen, the kids say that on the previous weekend Bukowski was dancing with what household item?
(b) Ironing board.
(d) Vacuum cleaner.
6. In which of the following cities does section twenty-three take place?
(a) New York.
(d) Kansas City.
7. What is the name of Bukowski's accomplice in section thirty-five?
8. In section twenty-five, Bukowski says a man can go ____ years without sex but can die in a week without a bowel movement.
9. What author does Bukowski encourage people to read in section twenty-five?
10. In section twenty, the child says that mama saw all BUT WHICH of the following men?
11. Hank is finally forced to move his family to Yevonna's mother's house in section forty. In which of the following towns does the mother live?
(c) San Gabriel.
12. In section forty, Hank learns that Felica is what relation to Yevonna?
13. What is the name of the woman Bukowski plans to marry in section twenty-four?
14. What is the name of the stripper in section thirty-seven?
15. What item does Bukowski's friend take from him at the end of section thirty-three?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the woman's name in section twenty-eight?
2. Yevonna says in section forty that she loves which of the following that many people dislike?
3. In which of the following cities does section twenty-one take place?
4. In section thirty-three, Bukowski asks his friend if he likes girls of what age?
5. Section thirty-two says that if you'd like to know where God is, you should ask who?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)