|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which of the following cities does section twenty-three take place?
(a) Kansas City.
(c) New York.
2. What is the maid's name in section forty?
(c) Mary Ann.
3. According to section thirty-eight, what is the name of Bukowski's father?
4. In section thirty-three, Bukowski asks his friend if he likes girls of what age?
5. How much does the woman at the beginning of section twenty-eight weigh?
(a) 275 pounds.
(b) 180 pounds.
(c) 300 pounds.
(d) 150 pounds.
6. What is the name of Bukowski's boss in section twenty-one?
7. At the end of section forty, what is the room number Hank winds up in?
8. What is the name of the scrub woman Bukowski mentions in section twenty-seven?
9. Yevonna says in section forty that she loves which of the following that many people dislike?
10. What is the name of the woman at the beginning of section thirty-seven?
11. In section nineteen, the kids say that on the previous weekend Bukowski was dancing with what household item?
(a) Vacuum cleaner.
(c) Ironing board.
12. What item does Bukowski's friend take from him at the end of section thirty-three?
13. In section thirty-two, Bukowski says that if you'd like to know who your friends are you should get what?
(a) Jail sentence.
(b) Fancy house.
(c) Beautiful wife.
(d) Lottery ticket.
14. In section thirty-eight, Bukowski says his mother was from what country?
15. In section twenty-five, Bukowski says a man can go ____ years without sex but can die in a week without a bowel movement.
Short Answer Questions
1. In section twenty-six, what is the name of the friend who teaches poetry at an insane asylum?
2. What is the name of the Colonel in section thirty-nine who runs the ROTC program?
3. In which of the following towns does section twenty-eight take place?
4. What is the name of the man sharing Bukowski's apartment with whom he has the unintended sexual encounter in section twenty-seven?
5. In section thirty-nine, Bukowski says he attended Los Angeles High School during which decade?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)