|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to section twenty-seven, how much money did it take for Bukowski to have a party in his room?
2. What is the name of Bukowski's accomplice in section thirty-five?
3. In section twenty-five, Bukowski says a man can go ____ years without sex but can die in a week without a bowel movement.
4. What is the name of the woman Bukowski plans to marry in section twenty-four?
5. What is the name of Henry's dead father's girlfriend in section twenty-two?
(b) Mary Ann.
6. To what state do Bukowski and his new wife travel in section twenty-four?
7. Hank is finally forced to move his family to Yevonna's mother's house in section forty. In which of the following towns does the mother live?
(c) San Gabriel.
8. Yevonna says in section forty that she loves which of the following that many people dislike?
9. In section twenty, the child says that mama saw all BUT WHICH of the following men?
10. Section thirty-two says that if you'd like to know where God is, you should ask who?
(a) A soldier.
(b) A priest.
(c) A child.
(d) A drunk.
11. What is the name of the young black girl Bukowski likes in section thirty-one?
12. In which of the following cities does section twenty-three take place?
(c) New York.
(d) Kansas City.
13. What item does Bukowski's friend take from him at the end of section thirty-three?
14. What is the name of the Colonel in section thirty-nine who runs the ROTC program?
15. What is the maid's name in section forty?
(c) Mary Ann.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which of the following towns does section twenty-eight take place?
2. During section twenty-one, Bukowski says that his writing was featured in a portfolio with work from all BUT WHICH of the following authors?
3. In section thirty-two, Bukowski says that there aren't any ________ in foxholes.
4. At the end of section thirty-one, which of the following tells Bukowski about Sunderson's murder?
5. In section thirty-three, Bukowski asks his friend if he likes girls of what age?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)