|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the scrub woman Bukowski mentions in section twenty-seven?
2. What is the name of the stripper in section thirty-seven?
3. What is the name of the Colonel in section thirty-nine who runs the ROTC program?
4. What color are the child's eyes in section twenty?
5. At the end of section thirty-six, the prisoner is taken to the torture chamber after he says he reads which newspaper?
(a) Revolution City.
(b) Free Post.
(c) Open City.
(d) Bryan's Post.
6. What is the name of Bukowski's accomplice in section thirty-five?
7. What is the name of Henry's neighbor who keeps birds in section twenty-two?
8. In section thirty, Bukowski stays out of local fighting by saying that he is which nationality?
9. What author does Bukowski encourage people to read in section twenty-five?
10. According to section thirty-eight, what is the name of Bukowski's father?
11. In section forty, Hank learns that Felica is what relation to Yevonna?
12. What item of clothing does the woman take when she leaves Bukowski's place in section nineteen?
13. In the letter in section twenty-six, the writer says that it all begins and ends with what?
14. How much does the woman at the beginning of section twenty-eight weigh?
(a) 275 pounds.
(b) 150 pounds.
(c) 300 pounds.
(d) 180 pounds.
15. What is the name of Henry's dead father's girlfriend in section twenty-two?
(a) Mary Ann.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman at the beginning of section thirty-seven?
2. Who wrote the letter in section twenty-six?
3. In section thirty-three, Bukowski asks his friend if he likes girls of what age?
4. What is the name of the man sharing Bukowski's apartment with whom he has the unintended sexual encounter in section twenty-seven?
5. In which of the following towns does section twenty-eight take place?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)