1. In his foreword, what does Bukowski say is the name of John Bryan's underground newspaper?
2. While discussing John Bryan, Bukowski mentions that he originally worked for which publication?
L.A. Free Press.
3. The foreword says that while working for the underground newspaper was fun and dangerous, it didn't put margarine on the toast or what else?
Feed the cat.
4. Bukowski says in his foreword that Bryan is a type of crazy idealist and what?
5. From which publication does Bukowski mention that Bryan was fired?
6. Which famous holiday newspaper cover did Bryan have a problem with when he was fired?
This section contains 3,471 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)