|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 37 through Section 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bukowski arrives in his room in the Village in New York, what item does he find in the room that he considers useless?
(b) Pottery wheel.
2. What is the name of Henry's neighbor who keeps birds in section twenty-two?
3. Bukowski says in his foreword that Bryan is a type of crazy idealist and what?
4. After vomiting several times, the narrator says he hears what on Sunset Blvd?
5. In section ten, at whose apartment are the friends spending Saturday night?
Short Answer Questions
1. As section fourteen opens, what is the woman at the door selling?
2. How much does the woman at the beginning of section twenty-eight weigh?
3. When asked to begin writing for Bryan's newspaper, Bukowski began with a review of what?
4. In section twelve, Bukowski says the boys in the parks are led by all BUT WHICH of the following poets?
5. According to Bukowski's friend, during the murder he witnessed the killers used what to murder their victim?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)