|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 37 through Section 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In section three, where does Bukowski initially believe that he is?
(c) North Hollywood.
(d) Los Angeles.
2. Which writer does Bukowski quote in section five as saying, "to have great poets we need great audiences?"
3. After relating the rant from the sportscaster, Bukowski says that _____ out of 60 men on the street are cuckoo.
4. In which of the following towns does section twenty-eight take place?
(b) Kansas City.
(d) New York.
5. As section eleven opens, Freddie tells his boss he hasn't been to work because he's building what scientific device?
(a) Leyden jar.
(c) Kline bottle.
(d) Tesla coil.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the little girl in section eleven, who slapped her?
2. What happens to the narrator at the end of section thirteen?
3. In section twelve, Bukowski says the boys in the parks are led by all BUT WHICH of the following poets?
4. From what country does Henry's doctor come in section seventeen?
5. In section nineteen, the kids say that on the previous weekend Bukowski was dancing with what household item?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)