|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 37 through Section 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As section five opens, how old does Bukowski say Kerouac is?
2. In section three, where does Bukowski initially believe that he is?
(c) North Hollywood.
(d) Los Angeles.
3. What nationality is L's butler in section fifteen?
4. In section nineteen, the kids say that on the previous weekend Bukowski was dancing with what household item?
(b) Vacuum cleaner.
(c) Ironing board.
5. In section twelve, which of the following places does Bukowski NOT mention as a religious con town?
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. When asked to begin writing for Bryan's newspaper, Bukowski began with a review of what?
2. When Bukowski's friend witnessed a murder, what does he say the killers gave him to keep him quiet?
3. What author does Bukowski encourage people to read in section twenty-five?
4. While in jail for killing Bugsy, what does Bukowski learn was the result of the baseball game?
5. Bukowski says in section eight that if he has any advice for anyone it's to take up what?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)