|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 29 through Section 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As section twenty-three ends, Bukowski heads to which of the following cities?
(c) New York.
(d) Kansas City.
2. Toward the end of section twenty-four, to which state does Bukowski's ex-wife move?
3. As section eight begins, how much money is Bukowski down?
4. Upon arriving at L's house, Bukowski notes that there's a guitar worth how much money laying in the porch swing?
5. Who wrote the letter in section twenty-six?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Bukowski's ex-girlfriend in section twenty-nine?
2. In section twenty-five, Bukowski says a man can go ____ years without sex but can die in a week without a bowel movement.
3. The baseball-playing angel in section two does interviews with all BUT WHICH of the following magazines?
4. Toward the end of section four, the babysitter keeps comparing Bukowski to which famous writer?
5. In which of the following towns does section thirty take place?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)