|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 29 through Section 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man sharing Bukowski's apartment with whom he has the unintended sexual encounter in section twenty-seven?
2. Bukowski says, during the final baseball game, that the Blues are behind 10 to 0 by which inning?
3. What color are the child's eyes in section twenty?
4. In section seven, what is the name of Bukowski's favorite fighter who was beaten by Balanos?
5. As section thirteen opens, the narrator says they were right when they said not to mix pills with what form of alcohol?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bukowski goes to have his clothes cleaned in section six, what clothing item do the store owners sell him instead?
2. The foreword says that while working for the underground newspaper was fun and dangerous, it didn't put margarine on the toast or what else?
3. As section fourteen opens, what is the woman at the door selling?
4. In which of the following towns does section twenty-eight take place?
5. What is the name of Bukowski's friend at the beginning of section sixteen?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)