|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 29 through Section 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Toward the end of section three, Bukowski gets a letter from his ex-wife. Where does she live?
(c) North Hollywood.
(d) Los Angeles.
2. When Bukowski's ex-girlfriend returns after their fight, which of the following men does she bring with her?
3. In section twelve, which of the following places does Bukowski NOT mention as a religious con town?
(a) New York.
4. According to Bukowski's foreword, what are the chances that an accepted poem might be published?
5. In section sixteen, how old is Bukowski's friend?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of section sixteen, Bukowski does what?
2. In section three, where does Bukowski initially believe that he is?
3. As section twenty-two opens, what relative of Henry's has died?
4. In section twenty-five, Bukowski says a man can go ____ years without sex but can die in a week without a bowel movement.
5. As section thirteen opens, the narrator says they were right when they said not to mix pills with what form of alcohol?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)