|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 29 through Section 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bukowski says in section eight that if he has any advice for anyone it's to take up what?
2. At the end of section sixteen, Bukowski does what?
(a) Gets drunk.
(b) Goes to work.
3. When Bukowski's friend witnessed a murder, what does he say the killers gave him to keep him quiet?
4. When Bukowski began writing for Bryan's newspaper, who was the author of the piece reviewed?
(a) John Steinbeck.
(b) F. Scott Fitzgerald.
(c) William Faulkner.
(d) A.E. Hotchner.
5. Upon arriving at L's house, Bukowski notes that there's a guitar worth how much money laying in the porch swing?
Short Answer Questions
1. In section twenty, the child says that mama saw all BUT WHICH of the following men?
2. What is the name of Bukowski's ex-girlfriend in section twenty-nine?
3. What is the name of Bukowski's friend at the beginning of section sixteen?
4. What is the name of Henry's girlfriend in section seventeen?
5. What is the name of the police officer who turns Henry's body over at the end of section seventeen?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)