|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 29 through Section 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Toward the end of section four, the babysitter keeps comparing Bukowski to which famous writer?
2. As section one opens, what friend is Bukowski sitting with?
3. While in jail for killing Bugsy, what does Bukowski learn was the result of the baseball game?
(a) He doesn't find out.
(b) Blues won.
(c) Blues lost.
(d) Tied game.
4. When Bukowski leaves the party in section nineteen and decides not to drive, how many blocks does he say he has to walk?
5. What is the woman's name in section twenty-eight?
Short Answer Questions
1. In section thirty, Bukowski stays out of local fighting by saying that he is which nationality?
2. Bukowski closes section twelve by saying that he hopes it made you spill what sort of beverage?
3. What is the name of the woman Moss calls toward the end of section ten?
4. When Bukowski leaves the apartment after the card game fight, to which city does he take a bus?
5. When Bukowski arrives in his room in the Village in New York, what item does he find in the room that he considers useless?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)