|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 29 through Section 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Toward the end of section four, the babysitter keeps comparing Bukowski to which famous writer?
2. What is the name of the woman Bukowski plans to marry in section twenty-four?
3. Bukowski says in his foreword that Bryan is a type of crazy idealist and what?
4. According to Freddie in section eleven, people are made of all BUT WHICH of the following?
5. As section fourteen opens, what is the woman at the door selling?
(a) Ice cream.
(b) Sour cream.
Short Answer Questions
1. In section twenty-five, Bukowski says a man can go ____ years without sex but can die in a week without a bowel movement.
2. In the foreword, Bukowski says that the book contains selections from about _____ months worth of columns.
3. When Bukowski's friend witnessed a murder, what does he say the killers gave him to keep him quiet?
4. After the saleswoman leaves, Jack remembers that there are how many dead bodies in his house?
5. What kind of dog guards L's house in section fifteen?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)