|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15 and Section 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what Italian city does section five take place?
2. In his foreword, what does Bukowski say is the name of John Bryan's underground newspaper?
(a) Free City.
(b) Bryan's Post.
(c) Open City.
(d) Revolutionary City.
3. Bukowski closes section twelve by saying that he hopes it made you spill what sort of beverage?
4. After the saleswoman leaves, Jack remembers that there are how many dead bodies in his house?
5. What is the name of Bukowski's friend at the beginning of section sixteen?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Bukowski, what percentage of the time is he correct about the results of the boxing matches at the Olympic?
2. At the end of section sixteen, Bukowski does what?
3. After vomiting several times, the narrator says he hears what on Sunset Blvd?
4. In section three, how much money does Big Jack say Bukowski owes him?
5. According to section nine, what is it that makes Reagan right and everyone else so wrong?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)