|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15 and Section 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Freddie in section eleven, people are made of all BUT WHICH of the following?
2. In section sixteen, how old is Bukowski's friend?
3. While discussing John Bryan, Bukowski mentions that he originally worked for which publication?
(a) Herald Free Press.
(b) L.A. Free Press.
(d) L.A. Open Press.
4. In section seven, what nationality is the announcer at the Olympic?
5. When Bukowski finds himself outside Yankee Stadium in section six, which former Yankee player does he mention as his boyhood hero?
(a) Lou Gehrig.
(b) Babe Ruth.
(c) Joe Dimaggio.
(d) Yogi Berra.
Short Answer Questions
1. To which show tune do Freddie and his daughter dance in section eleven?
2. While in jail for killing Bugsy, what does Bukowski learn was the result of the baseball game?
3. As section thirteen opens, the narrator says they were right when they said not to mix pills with what form of alcohol?
4. As Bukowski and his friend head to L's house, the friend comments that L owes how much in back taxes?
5. When Neal is killed, which friend calls Bukowski to tell him?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)