|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15 and Section 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Toward the end of section three, Bukowski gets a letter from his ex-wife. Where does she live?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) North Hollywood.
2. When Bukowski kills Bugsy during the final game, how long does he mention that the game is paused?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 5 hours.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) Half an hour.
3. What is the name of Jack's daughter in section fourteen?
4. In section three, how much money does Big Jack say Bukowski owes him?
5. When talking to Big Jack, Bukowski finally figures out that he is where?
(a) North Hollywood.
(c) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. As section one opens, what friend is Bukowski sitting with?
2. What famous author does Bukowski cite in section nine?
3. Bukowski says in section eight that if he has any advice for anyone it's to take up what?
4. In his introduction of Kerouac, Bukowski says Kerouac personally knows all BUT WHICH of the following poets?
5. What happens to the narrator at the end of section thirteen?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)