|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15 and Section 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Bukowski's lady love in section seven?
2. The foreword says that while working for the underground newspaper was fun and dangerous, it didn't put margarine on the toast or what else?
(a) Pay the bills.
(b) Support a family.
(c) Provide much of a life.
(d) Feed the cat.
3. What happens to the narrator at the end of section thirteen?
(a) He passes out.
(b) He dies.
(c) He goes to work.
(d) His girlfriend shows up.
4. After relating the rant from the sportscaster, Bukowski says that _____ out of 60 men on the street are cuckoo.
5. In what Italian city does section five take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. While in jail for killing Bugsy, what does Bukowski learn was the result of the baseball game?
2. When Neal is killed, which friend calls Bukowski to tell him?
3. In section three, how much money does Big Jack say Bukowski owes him?
4. Which of the friends says, in section ten, that some men just aren't any good with women and that he personally never has been?
5. What is the name of Bukowski's friend at the beginning of section fifteen?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)