|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15 and Section 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to section twelve, revolution is all BUT WHICH of the following?
2. What time is it in section thirteen as the narrator wakes?
(a) 12 a.m.
(b) 8 p.m.
(c) 3 a.m.
(d) 5 p.m.
3. In section twelve, Bukowski says to avoid all BUT WHICH of the following authors?
4. How long ago did professors start knocking at the narrator's door in section thirteen?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 2 years.
5. In response to the assassination, Bukowski says HE didn't murder all BUT WHICH of the following?
(a) George Lincoln Rockwell.
(b) Martin Luther King Jr.
(c) Malcom X.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Freddie use to kill Marty when Marty and the mother come to pick up the little girl?
2. At the end of section ten, Moss tells the woman he calls that he's been thinking about a dress she wore. What color was the dress?
3. As section five opens, how old does Bukowski say Kerouac is?
4. What is the name of the horse that punches through the angry crowd at the racetrack?
5. Bukowski closes section twelve by saying that he hopes it made you spill what sort of beverage?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)