|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15 and Section 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bukowski closes section twelve by saying that he hopes it made you spill what sort of beverage?
2. When talking to Big Jack, Bukowski finally figures out that he is where?
(a) Los Angeles.
(d) North Hollywood.
3. Bukowski ends section five by asking who cares about a dead what?
4. When introducing readers to Kerouac, Bukowski mentions that his friend is from which part of New York?
5. After leaving New York at the end of section six, to which town does Bukowski go?
(b) Kansas City.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the foreword, Bukowski mentions that Bryan's beard is what color?
2. After relating the rant from the sportscaster, Bukowski says that _____ out of 60 men on the street are cuckoo.
3. In section seven, what nationality is the announcer at the Olympic?
4. In section five Bukowski says he finds there are other things besides the mind, including all BUT WHICH of the following?
5. In section three, where does Bukowski initially believe that he is?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)