|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15 and Section 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While sitting at the racetrack, Bukowski notes that the track doubled the parking fee to what amount?
(b) 50 cents.
2. In the foreword, Bukowski says that the book contains selections from about _____ months worth of columns.
3. What does Jack get out of the freezer toward the end of section fourteen?
4. Bukowski says, during the final baseball game, that the Blues are behind 10 to 0 by which inning?
5. As section three begins, what instrument does Bukowski sit down to play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of dog guards L's house in section fifteen?
2. When Bukowski's friend witnessed a murder, what does he say the killers gave him to keep him quiet?
3. What is the name of Jack's daughter in section fourteen?
4. What item does Bukowski steal from L as they prepare to leave the old man's house?
5. When Bukowski finds himself outside Yankee Stadium in section six, which former Yankee player does he mention as his boyhood hero?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)