|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 11 and Section 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As section five opens, how old does Bukowski say Kerouac is?
2. At the end of section ten, Moss tells the woman he calls that he's been thinking about a dress she wore. What color was the dress?
3. What is the name of the beautiful woman that Bugsy probably uses to distract J.C. while cutting off his wings?
4. According to Freddie in section eleven, people are made of all BUT WHICH of the following?
5. To which show tune do Freddie and his daughter dance in section eleven?
(a) Man of La Mancha.
(b) Hello Dolly.
(c) Chim Chim Cher- Ee.
Short Answer Questions
1. While discussing John Bryan, Bukowski mentions that he originally worked for which publication?
2. During the fight in section two, Bukowski wishes that any BUT WHICH of the following would put a stop to it?
3. What famous author does Bukowski cite in section nine?
4. While sitting at the racetrack, Bukowski notes that the track doubled the parking fee to what amount?
5. In section seven, what nationality is the announcer at the Olympic?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)