|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 11 and Section 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As section nine ends, Bukowski tells the story of a conversation with a psychiatrist friend in what town?
(a) Kansas City.
(b) Santa Fe.
(d) New York.
2. In section ten, at whose apartment are the friends spending Saturday night?
3. After leaving New York at the end of section six, to which town does Bukowski go?
(b) Kansas City.
4. As section one opens, what friend is Bukowski sitting with?
5. In section twelve, Bukowski says the boys in the parks are led by all BUT WHICH of the following poets?
Short Answer Questions
1. Bukowski closes section twelve by saying that he hopes it made you spill what sort of beverage?
2. When Neal is killed, which friend calls Bukowski to tell him?
3. In section twelve, Bukowski says to avoid all BUT WHICH of the following authors?
4. Which horse won the 6th race at the end of section eight?
5. The foreword says that while working for the underground newspaper was fun and dangerous, it didn't put margarine on the toast or what else?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)