|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 11 and Section 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While discussing John Bryan, Bukowski mentions that he originally worked for which publication?
(b) Herald Free Press.
(c) L.A. Open Press.
(d) L.A. Free Press.
2. Bukowski says, during the final baseball game, that the Blues are behind 10 to 0 by which inning?
3. In section five Bukowski says he finds there are other things besides the mind, including all BUT WHICH of the following?
(b) Palm trees.
(d) Pepper shakers.
4. In response to the assassination, Bukowski says HE didn't murder all BUT WHICH of the following?
(b) Martin Luther King Jr.
(c) Malcom X.
(d) George Lincoln Rockwell.
5. As section nine ends, Bukowski tells the story of a conversation with a psychiatrist friend in what town?
(b) Santa Fe.
(c) Kansas City.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bukowski kills Bugsy during the final game, how long does he mention that the game is paused?
2. Which horse won the 6th race at the end of section eight?
3. Bukowski says in his foreword that Bryan is a type of crazy idealist and what?
4. While sitting at the racetrack, Bukowski notes that the track doubled the parking fee to what amount?
5. In section six, Bukowski notes that all the so-called artists in the Village are wearing what type of hat?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)