|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7 and Section 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which writer does Bukowski quote in section five as saying, "to have great poets we need great audiences?"
2. According to Bukowski, what percentage of the time is he correct about the results of the boxing matches at the Olympic?
3. What color is the car Neal nearly hits while driving in section four?
4. Which horse won the 6th race at the end of section eight?
(a) Rich Desire.
5. Who is knocking at the door when Bukowski wakes up after the card game fight?
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. In section three, where does Bukowski initially believe that he is?
2. After leaving New York at the end of section six, to which town does Bukowski go?
3. In section eight, the official payoff of $5.40 means Bukowski will get $27.00 instead of what possible amount?
4. In his introduction of Kerouac, Bukowski says Kerouac personally knows all BUT WHICH of the following poets?
5. How many track police attempt to subdue the angry crowd on the track in section eight?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)