|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7 and Section 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Bukowski leaves the apartment after the card game fight, to which city does he take a bus?
(a) Los Angeles.
(c) New Orleans.
2. The baseball-playing angel in section two does interviews with all BUT WHICH of the following magazines?
3. In section three, how much money does Big Jack say Bukowski owes him?
4. In section seven, what nationality is the announcer at the Olympic?
5. While in jail for killing Bugsy, what does Bukowski learn was the result of the baseball game?
(a) Blues won.
(b) He doesn't find out.
(c) Blues lost.
(d) Tied game.
Short Answer Questions
1. In section three, where does Bukowski initially believe that he is?
2. When Bukowski goes to have his clothes cleaned in section six, what clothing item do the store owners sell him instead?
3. When asked when he last saw his father, which of the following years does Neal say?
4. While sitting at the racetrack, Bukowski notes that the track doubled the parking fee to what amount?
5. When Bukowski arrives in his room in the Village in New York, what item does he find in the room that he considers useless?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)