|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 7 and Section 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what Italian city does section five take place?
2. In section three, where does Bukowski initially believe that he is?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) North Hollywood.
3. As section three begins, what instrument does Bukowski sit down to play?
4. Toward the end of section three, Bukowski gets a letter from his ex-wife. Where does she live?
(c) North Hollywood.
(d) Los Angeles.
5. What year does Bukowski say it is at the beginning of section eight?
Short Answer Questions
1. In his introduction of Kerouac, Bukowski says Kerouac personally knows all BUT WHICH of the following poets?
2. Bukowski says in his foreword that Bryan is a type of crazy idealist and what?
3. In section six, Bukowski notes that all the so-called artists in the Village are wearing what type of hat?
4. When Neal is killed, which friend calls Bukowski to tell him?
5. From which publication does Bukowski mention that Bryan was fired?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)