|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3 and Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which famous holiday newspaper cover did Bryan have a problem with when he was fired?
(c) New Year.
(d) Rosh Hashanah.
2. How much money does Bukowski lose after the angel loses his wings and is unable to play the final game?
(a) 100 grand.
(b) 250 grand.
(c) 50 grand.
(d) 400 grand.
3. When Bukowski kills Bugsy during the final game, how long does he mention that the game is paused?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 5 hours.
(d) Half an hour.
4. As section four begins, where does Bukowski say that Neal C. died?
(b) Local mall.
(c) Church parking lot.
(d) Railroad tracks.
5. Bukowski says, during the final baseball game, that the Blues are behind 10 to 0 by which inning?
Short Answer Questions
1. When asked when he last saw his father, which of the following years does Neal say?
2. What is the name of the beautiful woman that Bugsy probably uses to distract J.C. while cutting off his wings?
3. What is the name of Big Jack's girlfriend in section three?
4. What does the angel in section two say his name is?
5. When talking to Big Jack, Bukowski finally figures out that he is where?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)