|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3 and Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In section three, where does Bukowski initially believe that he is?
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) North Hollywood.
2. When talking to Big Jack, Bukowski finally figures out that he is where?
(a) Los Angeles.
(c) North Hollywood.
3. While in jail for killing Bugsy, what does Bukowski learn was the result of the baseball game?
(a) Blues won.
(b) Blues lost.
(c) He doesn't find out.
(d) Tied game.
4. During the fight in section two, Bukowski wishes that any BUT WHICH of the following would put a stop to it?
5. What color is the car Neal nearly hits while driving in section four?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Bukowski's foreword, what are the chances that an accepted poem might be published?
2. While discussing John Bryan, Bukowski mentions that he originally worked for which publication?
3. As section one opens, what friend is Bukowski sitting with?
4. In section one, what item does the Filipino man guarding Bukowski's door have in his hand?
5. Which famous holiday newspaper cover did Bryan have a problem with when he was fired?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)