|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3 and Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In section three, how much money does Big Jack say Bukowski owes him?
2. During the fight in section two, Bukowski wishes that any BUT WHICH of the following would put a stop to it?
3. While discussing John Bryan, Bukowski mentions that he originally worked for which publication?
(a) Herald Free Press.
(c) L.A. Free Press.
(d) L.A. Open Press.
4. Toward the end of section four, the babysitter keeps comparing Bukowski to which famous writer?
5. When Bukowski began writing for Bryan's newspaper, who was the author of the piece reviewed?
(a) F. Scott Fitzgerald.
(b) A.E. Hotchner.
(c) William Faulkner.
(d) John Steinbeck.
Short Answer Questions
1. As section four begins, where does Bukowski say that Neal C. died?
2. When asked to begin writing for Bryan's newspaper, Bukowski began with a review of what?
3. Bukowski says in his foreword that Bryan is a type of crazy idealist and what?
4. In the foreword, Bukowski mentions that Bryan's beard is what color?
5. How much money does Bukowski lose after the angel loses his wings and is unable to play the final game?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)