|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 9 and Section 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In section seven, what nationality is the announcer at the Olympic?
2. In section seven, what is the name of Bukowski's favorite fighter who was beaten by Balanos?
3. When Bukowski kills Bugsy during the final game, how long does he mention that the game is paused?
(a) 5 hours.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) Half an hour.
4. In section six, Bukowski notes that all the so-called artists in the Village are wearing what type of hat?
(a) Baseball hats.
(b) Cowboy hats.
(d) Top hats.
5. In his introduction of Kerouac, Bukowski says Kerouac personally knows all BUT WHICH of the following poets?
Short Answer Questions
1. In section three, how much money does Big Jack say Bukowski owes him?
2. What is the name of the horse that punches through the angry crowd at the racetrack?
3. Which of the friends says, in section ten, that some men just aren't any good with women and that he personally never has been?
4. When Bukowski goes to have his clothes cleaned in section six, what clothing item do the store owners sell him instead?
5. What is the name of Big Jack's girlfriend in section three?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)