|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 21 and Section 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As section four begins, where does Bukowski say that Neal C. died?
(a) Railroad tracks.
(b) Local mall.
(d) Church parking lot.
2. In section twelve, which of the following places does Bukowski NOT mention as a religious con town?
(b) New York.
3. Bukowski says in section eight that if he has any advice for anyone it's to take up what?
4. As Bukowski and his friend head to L's house, the friend comments that L owes how much in back taxes?
(a) 125 grand.
(b) 85 grand.
(c) 250 grand.
(d) 800 grand.
5. Upon arriving at L's house, Bukowski notes that there's a guitar worth how much money laying in the porch swing?
Short Answer Questions
1. In section three, where does Bukowski initially believe that he is?
2. During section twenty-one, Bukowski says that his writing was featured in a portfolio with work from all BUT WHICH of the following authors?
3. In which of the following cities does section twenty-one take place?
4. Toward the end of section three, Bukowski gets a letter from his ex-wife. Where does she live?
5. When asked when he last saw his father, which of the following years does Neal say?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)