|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 21 and Section 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of section sixteen, Bukowski does what?
(c) Gets drunk.
(d) Goes to work.
2. Which horse won the 6th race at the end of section eight?
(d) Rich Desire.
3. As Bukowski and his friend head to L's house, the friend comments that L owes how much in back taxes?
(a) 250 grand.
(b) 85 grand.
(c) 125 grand.
(d) 800 grand.
4. Toward the end of section three, Bukowski gets a letter from his ex-wife. Where does she live?
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) North Hollywood.
5. According to section twelve, revolution is all BUT WHICH of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. In which of the following cities does section twenty-one take place?
2. In section eight, the official payoff of $5.40 means Bukowski will get $27.00 instead of what possible amount?
3. What color is the car Neal nearly hits while driving in section four?
4. What does the little girl in section eleven call her father?
5. What is the name of Bukowski's friend at the beginning of section sixteen?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)