|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 21 and Section 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of dog guards L's house in section fifteen?
(a) German shepherd.
(b) Pit bull.
2. In section twelve, Bukowski says to avoid all BUT WHICH of the following authors?
3. What is the name of Bukowski's boss in section twenty-one?
4. What item does Bukowski steal from L as they prepare to leave the old man's house?
5. As Bukowski and his friend head to L's house, the friend comments that L owes how much in back taxes?
(a) 125 grand.
(b) 250 grand.
(c) 85 grand.
(d) 800 grand.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Freddie in section eleven, people are made of all BUT WHICH of the following?
2. When Neal is killed, which friend calls Bukowski to tell him?
3. When asked when he last saw his father, which of the following years does Neal say?
4. What does the little girl in section eleven call her father?
5. What is the name of Bukowski's friend at the beginning of section sixteen?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)