|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 21 and Section 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Big Jack's girlfriend in section three?
2. As section three begins, what instrument does Bukowski sit down to play?
3. What is the name of Bukowski's friend at the beginning of section sixteen?
4. According to Bukowski, what percentage of the time is he correct about the results of the boxing matches at the Olympic?
5. According to the little girl in section eleven, who slapped her?
Short Answer Questions
1. What year does Bukowski say it is at the beginning of section eight?
2. Bukowski says in section eight that if he has any advice for anyone it's to take up what?
3. As section eight begins, how much money is Bukowski down?
4. What is the name of Bukowski's friend at the beginning of section fifteen?
5. When Neal is killed, which friend calls Bukowski to tell him?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)