|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 27 and Section 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bukowski says in section eighteen that he last tried suicide in what year?
2. What is the name of the ex-miner friend Bukowski saves in section eighteen?
3. How much does the woman at the beginning of section twenty-eight weigh?
(a) 275 pounds.
(b) 180 pounds.
(c) 150 pounds.
(d) 300 pounds.
4. What is the name of the scrub woman Bukowski mentions in section twenty-seven?
5. What is the little girl in the doctor's office playing with when Henry arrives?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many track police attempt to subdue the angry crowd on the track in section eight?
2. The other patients are reading all BUT WHICH of the following magazines when Henry arrives at the doctor's office?
3. In section eighteen, what method does Bukowski say he tried to commit suicide?
4. Bukowski says in section eight that if he has any advice for anyone it's to take up what?
5. What is the woman's name in section twenty-eight?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)