|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 27 and Section 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which horse won the 6th race at the end of section eight?
(c) Rich Desire.
2. What is the little girl in the doctor's office playing with when Henry arrives?
3. In section eight, the official payoff of $5.40 means Bukowski will get $27.00 instead of what possible amount?
4. In which of the following towns does section twenty-eight take place?
(b) Kansas City.
(d) New York.
5. What is the name of the ex-miner friend Bukowski saves in section eighteen?
Short Answer Questions
1. Bukowski says in section eight that if he has any advice for anyone it's to take up what?
2. What is the woman's name in section twenty-eight?
3. How many track police attempt to subdue the angry crowd on the track in section eight?
4. Bukowski says in section eighteen that he last tried suicide in what year?
5. While sitting at the racetrack, Bukowski notes that the track doubled the parking fee to what amount?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)