|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 27 and Section 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the scrub woman Bukowski mentions in section twenty-seven?
2. How much does the woman at the beginning of section twenty-eight weigh?
(a) 180 pounds.
(b) 275 pounds.
(c) 300 pounds.
(d) 150 pounds.
3. As section eighteen ends, Bukowski is listening to music on his radio from what country?
4. What is the name of the horse that punches through the angry crowd at the racetrack?
(b) Rich Desire.
5. What is the name of the man sharing Bukowski's apartment with whom he has the unintended sexual encounter in section twenty-seven?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Henry's girlfriend in section seventeen?
2. What year does Bukowski say it is at the beginning of section eight?
3. What is the name of the police officer who turns Henry's body over at the end of section seventeen?
4. Which horse won the 6th race at the end of section eight?
5. While sitting at the racetrack, Bukowski notes that the track doubled the parking fee to what amount?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)