|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 27 and Section 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what country does Henry's doctor come in section seventeen?
2. Bukowski says in section eighteen that he last tried suicide in what year?
3. The other patients are reading all BUT WHICH of the following magazines when Henry arrives at the doctor's office?
4. How many track police attempt to subdue the angry crowd on the track in section eight?
5. In which of the following towns does section twenty-eight take place?
(a) Kansas City.
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Henry's girlfriend in section seventeen?
2. What year does Bukowski say it is at the beginning of section eight?
3. What is the name of the little girl in the doctor's office in section seventeen?
4. How much does the woman at the beginning of section twenty-eight weigh?
5. In section seven, what nationality is the announcer at the Olympic?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)