|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 27 and Section 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the police officer who turns Henry's body over at the end of section seventeen?
2. Bukowski says in section eight that if he has any advice for anyone it's to take up what?
3. The other patients are reading all BUT WHICH of the following magazines when Henry arrives at the doctor's office?
4. What is the name of the horse that punches through the angry crowd at the racetrack?
(a) Rich Desire.
5. As section eight begins, how much money is Bukowski down?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the ex-miner friend Bukowski saves in section eighteen?
2. What is the name of Bukowski's lady love in section seven?
3. In section eight, the official payoff of $5.40 means Bukowski will get $27.00 instead of what possible amount?
4. As section seventeen opens, Henry notes that it is what day of the week?
5. What is the name of the little girl in the doctor's office in section seventeen?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)