|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the young black man's name in "The Ten O'Clock People"?
2. What lie does Laurie tell her mother in "The House on Maple Street"?
(a) She broke her leg.
(b) She suffered a concussion.
(c) She broke her arm.
(d) She sprained her knee.
3. Who calls Katie in "Sorry, Right Number"?
(d) A hysterical woman.
4. What year does "My Pretty Pony" take place in?
5. Why did the citizens gather in "Home Delivery"?
(a) To help the zombies.
(b) To stop the zombies.
(c) For a town hall meeting.
(d) To stop the politicians.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Jeff in "Sorry, Right Number"?
2. What does Clivey's grandfather give him?
3. Clark is getting transferred out of _________.
4. What station does a student reporter appear on in "Home Delivery"?
5. In "The Fifth Quarter," Jagger came in a __________.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Mary Willingham jumpy about the town in "You Know They Got a Hell of a Band"?
2. Describe Clivey in "My Pretty Pony."
3. In "Home Delivery," how does Maddie deal with Jack becoming a zombie?
4. What are the three kinds of time, according to George in "My Pretty Pony"?
5. How does "The Fifth Quarter" end?
6. How do the children get rid of their stepfather in "The House on Maple Street"?
7. What happened to Lonnie Freeman in "Crouch End"?
8. What is Katie's life like when she receives the second phone call in "Sorry, Right Number," and how does she react?
9. How did Doris and her husband end up in Crouch End?
10. Describe Pearson in "The Ten O'Clock People."
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)