|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the money in "The Fifth Quarter"?
(a) Someone's house.
(b) With Keenan.
(c) The bank.
(d) Buried somewhere.
2. What best describes Maddie Pace?
3. Where do Maddie and Jack Pace live?
(c) New York.
4. What station does a student reporter appear on in "Home Delivery"?
(a) Comedy Central.
(c) Fox News.
5. Where does the family in "My Pretty Pony" live?
(a) Boston, Massachussetts.
(b) Castle Rock, Maine.
(c) St. Louis, Missouri.
(d) Troy, New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of temperament does Pearson have in "The Ten O'Clock People"?
2. Who does Katie receive a phone call from at the end of "Sorry, Right Number"?
3. In "The Ten O'Clock People," what are the creatures that Pearson sees called?
4. How many children are in the Bradbury family in "The House on Maple Street"?
5. What happens to the house in "The House on Maple Street"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Mary Willingham jumpy about the town in "You Know They Got a Hell of a Band"?
2. Describe Sissy in "You Know They Got a Hell of a Band."
3. What are the three kinds of time, according to George in "My Pretty Pony"?
4. Describe Maddie Pace in "Home Delivery."
5. How do the Bradbury children feel about their stepfather in "The House on Maple Street"?
6. Describe Lew in "The House on Maple Street."
7. How does the father react to his son wanting to see one of his adaptations in "Sorry, Right Number"?
8. What happened to Lonnie Freeman in "Crouch End"?
9. What are the Grahams warned about in "Rainy Season," and how did they react to that warning?
10. What did Barney tell Jerry Tarkanian in "The Fifth Quarter"?
This section contains 660 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)