|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the family in "My Pretty Pony" live?
(a) St. Louis, Missouri.
(b) Castle Rock, Maine.
(c) Boston, Massachussetts.
(d) Troy, New York.
2. What does the student reporter say in "Home Delivery"?
(a) Hurricanes are coming.
(b) Zombies have attacked.
(c) Tornadoes are coming.
(d) Zombies are extinct.
3. Who does the waitress in "You Know They Got a Hell of a Band" resemble?
(a) Buddy Holly.
(b) Duane Allman.
(c) Roy Orbison.
(d) Janis Joplin.
4. What is the young black man's name in "The Ten O'Clock People"?
5. How many kinds of time are there, according to George in "My Pretty Pony"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What town do Mary and Clark come upon after getting lost?
2. How many pieces of the map does Tarkanian have?
3. What lie does Laurie tell her mother in "The House on Maple Street"?
4. How many children are in the Bradbury family in "The House on Maple Street"?
5. Where is Polly in "Sorry, Right Number"?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)