|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did a friend of Jerry Tarkanian die?
(a) He had cancer.
(b) He had an autoimmune disease.
(c) He was killed by his accomplices.
(d) He had a heart attack.
2. What is the young black man's name in "The Ten O'Clock People"?
3. What does Clivey's grandfather give him?
(a) A silver pocket watch.
(b) A black pocket watch.
(c) A white pocket watch.
(d) A blue pocket watch.
4. Where do the Grahams go for shelter from the storm in "Rainy Season"?
(a) The community shelter.
(b) Out of town.
(c) The basement.
(d) The bathroom.
5. What is the name of the third living accomplice to the car heist in "The Fifth Quarter"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who technically saved Tarkanian?
2. Which friend of Jerry Tarkanian died?
3. Where does Clark stop against Mary's wishes?
4. Who do the kids wait for at the end of "The House on Maple Street"?
5. Who is the mayor in "You Know They Got a Hell of a Band"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Mary Willingham jumpy about the town in "You Know They Got a Hell of a Band"?
2. Describe Clivey in "My Pretty Pony."
3. In "You Know They Got a Hell of a Band," how do Clark and Mary Willingham end up in Rock and Roll Heaven?
4. How did Doris and her husband end up in Crouch End?
5. Why do John and Elise Graham travel to Willow, Maine, from St. Louis, Missouri, in "Rainy Season"?
6. How do the Bradbury children feel about their stepfather in "The House on Maple Street"?
7. What happens to Doris at the end of "Crouch End"?
8. What kind of struggle do the policemen in "Crouch End" experience?
9. What is Katie's life like when she receives the second phone call in "Sorry, Right Number," and how does she react?
10. Describe Maddie Pace in "Home Delivery."
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)