|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the house in "The House on Maple Street"?
(a) It burns down.
(b) It explodes.
(c) It falls apart.
(d) It blasts away into the sky.
2. What is Jerry Tarkanian trying to track down?
(a) A map.
(b) A diamond.
(c) A woman.
(d) A car.
3. What kind of rain do the townspeople forewarn the Grahams of in "Rainy Season"?
4. What does the sheriff insist on in "Home Delivery?
(a) Being cured.
(b) Allowing him to wreak havoc.
(c) Being isolated.
(d) Being killed.
5. Who do the kids wait for at the end of "The House on Maple Street"?
(b) Their teacher.
(c) Their mother.
(d) Their dad.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the Grahams go for shelter from the storm in "Rainy Season"?
2. What town do Mary and Clark come upon after getting lost?
3. What does Clivey's grandfather give him?
4. What happens at the end of "Home Delivery"?
5. Where do John and Elise Graham travel from?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of struggle do the policemen in "Crouch End" experience?
2. In "You Know They Got a Hell of a Band," how do Clark and Mary Willingham end up in Rock and Roll Heaven?
3. Describe Lew in "The House on Maple Street."
4. What are the Grahams warned about in "Rainy Season," and how did they react to that warning?
5. Describe Pearson in "The Ten O'Clock People."
6. What happens to Doris at the end of "Crouch End"?
7. Describe Sissy in "You Know They Got a Hell of a Band."
8. How do the Bradbury children feel about their stepfather in "The House on Maple Street"?
9. How does the father react to his son wanting to see one of his adaptations in "Sorry, Right Number"?
10. How does "The Fifth Quarter" end?
This section contains 704 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)