|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the family in "My Pretty Pony" live?
(a) St. Louis, Missouri.
(b) Troy, New York.
(c) Boston, Massachussetts.
(d) Castle Rock, Maine.
2. How old is Sissy?
(a) Twenty- three.
3. What lie does Laurie tell her mother in "The House on Maple Street"?
(a) She broke her arm.
(b) She sprained her knee.
(c) She suffered a concussion.
(d) She broke her leg.
4. Who calls Katie in "Sorry, Right Number"?
(c) A hysterical woman.
5. How many kinds of time are there, according to George in "My Pretty Pony"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the third living accomplice to the car heist in "The Fifth Quarter"?
2. What do the kids decide to do to their stepfather in "The House on Maple Street"?
3. How old is Farnham in "Crouch End"?
4. What is the young black man's name in "The Ten O'Clock People"?
5. Where does Pearson flee to at the end of "The Ten O'Clock People"?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Doris and her husband end up in Crouch End?
2. What happens to Doris at the end of "Crouch End"?
3. Describe Sissy in "You Know They Got a Hell of a Band."
4. Describe a 'batman' from "The Ten O'Clock People."
5. How does "The Fifth Quarter" end?
6. How do the Bradbury children feel about their stepfather in "The House on Maple Street"?
7. How does the father react to his son wanting to see one of his adaptations in "Sorry, Right Number"?
8. What are the three kinds of time, according to George in "My Pretty Pony"?
9. Describe Lew in "The House on Maple Street."
10. What kind of struggle do the policemen in "Crouch End" experience?
This section contains 687 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)