|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Katie in "Sorry, Right Number"?
(c) A hysterical woman.
2. Who does Katie receive a phone call from at the end of "Sorry, Right Number"?
3. How many kinds of time are there, according to George in "My Pretty Pony"?
4. Where does the family in "My Pretty Pony" live?
(a) St. Louis, Missouri.
(b) Troy, New York.
(c) Boston, Massachussetts.
(d) Castle Rock, Maine.
5. Why did the citizens gather in "Home Delivery"?
(a) To stop the politicians.
(b) For a town hall meeting.
(c) To stop the zombies.
(d) To help the zombies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What town do Mary and Clark come upon after getting lost?
2. In "The Fifth Quarter," Jagger came in a __________.
3. How often does the big storm occur in "Rainy Season"?
4. What color suit does the young black man wear in the beginning of "The Ten O'Clock People"?
5. When does it begin to rain in "Rainy Season"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do John and Elise Graham travel to Willow, Maine, from St. Louis, Missouri, in "Rainy Season"?
2. How does Katie react to the phone call she receives while Bill looks for a blank videotape in "Sorry, Right Number"?
3. Describe a 'batman' from "The Ten O'Clock People."
4. Describe Pearson in "The Ten O'Clock People."
5. What happened to Lonnie Freeman in "Crouch End"?
6. What are the three kinds of time, according to George in "My Pretty Pony"?
7. What are the Grahams warned about in "Rainy Season," and how did they react to that warning?
8. Describe Maddie Pace in "Home Delivery."
9. What happens to Doris at the end of "Crouch End"?
10. Why is Mary Willingham jumpy about the town in "You Know They Got a Hell of a Band"?
This section contains 659 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)