|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maddie do to Jack when he dies?
(a) She chops him up.
(b) She leaves him alone.
(c) She brings him back.
(d) She gives him to the state.
2. What best describes Maddie Pace?
3. Where do citizens gather in "Home Delivery"?
(a) Around the cemetery.
(b) Around the hospital.
(c) Around Maddie's home.
(d) Around Jack's home.
4. What does the student reporter say in "Home Delivery"?
(a) Zombies have attacked.
(b) Hurricanes are coming.
(c) Tornadoes are coming.
(d) Zombies are extinct.
5. What is the name of the stepfather in "The House on Maple Street"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the kids discover in the wine cellar in "The House on Maple Street"?
2. What is Jerry Tarkanian trying to track down?
3. Who is the mayor in "You Know They Got a Hell of a Band"?
4. In "The Fifth Quarter," Jagger came in a __________.
5. Where is Polly in "Sorry, Right Number"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to Lonnie Freeman in "Crouch End"?
2. Describe Sissy in "You Know They Got a Hell of a Band."
3. Why do John and Elise Graham travel to Willow, Maine, from St. Louis, Missouri, in "Rainy Season"?
4. How does "The Fifth Quarter" end?
5. What kind of struggle do the policemen in "Crouch End" experience?
6. Describe Lew in "The House on Maple Street."
7. How does Katie react to the phone call she receives while Bill looks for a blank videotape in "Sorry, Right Number"?
8. How do the children get rid of their stepfather in "The House on Maple Street"?
9. In "You Know They Got a Hell of a Band," how do Clark and Mary Willingham end up in Rock and Roll Heaven?
10. What happens to Doris at the end of "Crouch End"?
This section contains 716 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)