|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Maddie and Jack Pace live?
(a) New York.
2. Where is Polly in "Sorry, Right Number"?
(a) At school.
(b) At work.
(d) At her parents' house.
3. What does the sheriff insist on in "Home Delivery?
(a) Being cured.
(b) Allowing him to wreak havoc.
(c) Being killed.
(d) Being isolated.
4. What happened to Doris's husband in "Crouch End"?
(a) He was drugged.
(b) He disappeared.
(c) He ran away.
(d) He was mugged.
5. How many years after Bill's death does Polly get married in "Sorry, Right Number"?
(a) Two years.
(b) One year.
(c) Five years.
(d) Three years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the mayor in "You Know They Got a Hell of a Band"?
2. How did a friend of Jerry Tarkanian die?
3. How many pieces of the map does Tarkanian have?
4. How many children are in the Bradbury family in "The House on Maple Street"?
5. What kind of rain do the townspeople forewarn the Grahams of in "Rainy Season"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of struggle do the policemen in "Crouch End" experience?
2. What is Katie's life like when she receives the second phone call in "Sorry, Right Number," and how does she react?
3. What are the Grahams warned about in "Rainy Season," and how did they react to that warning?
4. In "Home Delivery," how does Maddie deal with Jack becoming a zombie?
5. Describe Clivey in "My Pretty Pony."
6. Why do John and Elise Graham travel to Willow, Maine, from St. Louis, Missouri, in "Rainy Season"?
7. How does "The Fifth Quarter" end?
8. How do the children get rid of their stepfather in "The House on Maple Street"?
9. Describe Sissy in "You Know They Got a Hell of a Band."
10. What happened to Lonnie Freeman in "Crouch End"?
This section contains 700 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)