|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years after Bill's death does Polly get married in "Sorry, Right Number"?
(a) Five years.
(b) Three years.
(c) One year.
(d) Two years.
2. Where was Jagger in "The Fifth Quarter"?
(b) New York City.
3. Who calls Katie in "Sorry, Right Number"?
(d) A hysterical woman.
4. Who does Katie receive a phone call from at the end of "Sorry, Right Number"?
5. Who does the cook in "You Know They Got a Hell of a Band" resemble?
(a) Ricky Nelson.
(b) Janis Joplin.
(c) Buddy Holly.
(d) Roy Orbison.
Short Answer Questions
1. What best describes Maddie Pace?
2. What happens at the end of "Home Delivery"?
3. What lie does Laurie tell her mother in "The House on Maple Street"?
4. Where does the family in "My Pretty Pony" live?
5. How does Jerry Tarkanian get the object of his desire?
Short Essay Questions
1. In "You Know They Got a Hell of a Band," how do Clark and Mary Willingham end up in Rock and Roll Heaven?
2. What happened to Lonnie Freeman in "Crouch End"?
3. Why is Mary Willingham jumpy about the town in "You Know They Got a Hell of a Band"?
4. How does Katie react to the phone call she receives while Bill looks for a blank videotape in "Sorry, Right Number"?
5. Why do John and Elise Graham travel to Willow, Maine, from St. Louis, Missouri, in "Rainy Season"?
6. How does "The Fifth Quarter" end?
7. What is Katie's life like when she receives the second phone call in "Sorry, Right Number," and how does she react?
8. How do the children get rid of their stepfather in "The House on Maple Street"?
9. How does the father react to his son wanting to see one of his adaptations in "Sorry, Right Number"?
10. What are the three kinds of time, according to George in "My Pretty Pony"?
This section contains 764 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)