|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do John and Elise Graham travel to?
(a) Willow, Maine.
(b) Castle Rock, Maine.
(c) St. Louis, Missouri.
(d) New York, New York.
2. How often does the big storm occur in "Rainy Season"?
(a) Every year.
(b) Every three years.
(c) Every five years.
(d) Every seven years.
3. Where is Doris from in "Crouch End"?
(b) United States.
4. What do the kids decide to do to their stepfather in "The House on Maple Street"?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Lock him out of the house.
(c) Call the police on him.
(d) Lock him in his study.
5. When does it begin to rain in "Rainy Season"?
(a) In the morning.
(b) In the afternoon.
(c) After dark.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many grandchildren does George have in "My Pretty Pony"?
2. Who were Doris and her husband going to see in Crouch End?
3. How many years after Bill's death does Polly get married in "Sorry, Right Number"?
4. What happens to the house in "The House on Maple Street"?
5. What occupation does the stepfather in "The House on Maple Street" hold?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Clivey in "My Pretty Pony."
2. How does Katie react to the phone call she receives while Bill looks for a blank videotape in "Sorry, Right Number"?
3. How do the Bradbury children feel about their stepfather in "The House on Maple Street"?
4. How does "The Fifth Quarter" end?
5. What kind of struggle do the policemen in "Crouch End" experience?
6. What are the Grahams warned about in "Rainy Season," and how did they react to that warning?
7. How did Doris and her husband end up in Crouch End?
8. What is Katie's life like when she receives the second phone call in "Sorry, Right Number," and how does she react?
9. In "You Know They Got a Hell of a Band," how do Clark and Mary Willingham end up in Rock and Roll Heaven?
10. Why do John and Elise Graham travel to Willow, Maine, from St. Louis, Missouri, in "Rainy Season"?
This section contains 737 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)