|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pieces of the map does Tarkanian have?
2. What kind of temperament does Pearson have in "The Ten O'Clock People"?
3. When does it begin to rain in "Rainy Season"?
(b) In the afternoon.
(c) In the morning.
(d) After dark.
4. Where does Pearson flee to at the end of "The Ten O'Clock People"?
(b) New York.
5. What is the young black man's name in "The Ten O'Clock People"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color suit does the young black man wear in the beginning of "The Ten O'Clock People"?
2. What occupation does Jerry Tarkanian hold?
3. Where do John and Elise Graham travel from?
4. What does the sheriff insist on in "Home Delivery?
5. Where do John and Elise Graham travel to?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Katie react to the phone call she receives while Bill looks for a blank videotape in "Sorry, Right Number"?
2. Describe Pearson in "The Ten O'Clock People."
3. How does the father react to his son wanting to see one of his adaptations in "Sorry, Right Number"?
4. How do the Bradbury children feel about their stepfather in "The House on Maple Street"?
5. How do the children get rid of their stepfather in "The House on Maple Street"?
6. What are the Grahams warned about in "Rainy Season," and how did they react to that warning?
7. In "Home Delivery," how does Maddie deal with Jack becoming a zombie?
8. What did Barney tell Jerry Tarkanian in "The Fifth Quarter"?
9. Why do John and Elise Graham travel to Willow, Maine, from St. Louis, Missouri, in "Rainy Season"?
10. Why is Mary Willingham jumpy about the town in "You Know They Got a Hell of a Band"?
This section contains 710 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)