|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of temperament does Pearson have in "The Ten O'Clock People"?
2. What station does a student reporter appear on in "Home Delivery"?
(c) Fox News.
(d) Comedy Central.
3. Who does the waitress in "You Know They Got a Hell of a Band" resemble?
(a) Buddy Holly.
(b) Roy Orbison.
(c) Duane Allman.
(d) Janis Joplin.
4. What is the name of the third living accomplice to the car heist in "The Fifth Quarter"?
5. How did a friend of Jerry Tarkanian die?
(a) He had a heart attack.
(b) He had cancer.
(c) He was killed by his accomplices.
(d) He had an autoimmune disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. What occupation does the stepfather in "The House on Maple Street" hold?
2. Where was Jagger in "The Fifth Quarter"?
3. What town do Mary and Clark come upon after getting lost?
4. Where do the Grahams go for shelter from the storm in "Rainy Season"?
5. What is Jerry Tarkanian trying to track down?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Katie react to the phone call she receives while Bill looks for a blank videotape in "Sorry, Right Number"?
2. Describe Clivey in "My Pretty Pony."
3. Describe Maddie Pace in "Home Delivery."
4. Describe Pearson in "The Ten O'Clock People."
5. How did Doris and her husband end up in Crouch End?
6. How do the children get rid of their stepfather in "The House on Maple Street"?
7. What kind of struggle do the policemen in "Crouch End" experience?
8. Describe Sissy in "You Know They Got a Hell of a Band."
9. Why is Doris Freeman in England in "Crouch End"?
10. What happens to Doris at the end of "Crouch End"?
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)