|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Katie receive a phone call from at the end of "Sorry, Right Number"?
2. How old is Farnham in "Crouch End"?
3. How many grandchildren does George have in "My Pretty Pony"?
4. How many years after Bill's death does Polly get married in "Sorry, Right Number"?
(a) Five years.
(b) One year.
(c) Three years.
(d) Two years.
5. Who is Katie speaking to on the phone in the beginning of "Sorry, Right Number"?
(a) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is left alive after the gunfight in "The Fifth Quarter"?
2. Where was Jagger in "The Fifth Quarter"?
3. What occupation does John Graham hold?
4. Where is Crouch End?
5. When does it begin to rain in "Rainy Season"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the three kinds of time, according to George in "My Pretty Pony"?
2. How does the father react to his son wanting to see one of his adaptations in "Sorry, Right Number"?
3. Why do John and Elise Graham travel to Willow, Maine, from St. Louis, Missouri, in "Rainy Season"?
4. Describe Lew in "The House on Maple Street."
5. How do the Bradbury children feel about their stepfather in "The House on Maple Street"?
6. How did Doris and her husband end up in Crouch End?
7. What happens to Doris at the end of "Crouch End"?
8. In "Home Delivery," how does Maddie deal with Jack becoming a zombie?
9. Describe a 'batman' from "The Ten O'Clock People."
10. What are the Grahams warned about in "Rainy Season," and how did they react to that warning?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)