|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose gun does Jerry Tarkanian use?
2. How many children are in the Bradbury family in "The House on Maple Street"?
3. Where do citizens gather in "Home Delivery"?
(a) Around the cemetery.
(b) Around Jack's home.
(c) Around Maddie's home.
(d) Around the hospital.
4. How did a friend of Jerry Tarkanian die?
(a) He had cancer.
(b) He was killed by his accomplices.
(c) He had a heart attack.
(d) He had an autoimmune disease.
5. Where do John and Elise Graham travel from?
(a) Boston, Massachussetts.
(b) St. Louis, Missouri.
(c) New York, New York.
(d) Willow, Maine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pearson work in "The Ten O'Clock People"?
2. Who is left alive after the gunfight in "The Fifth Quarter"?
3. How often does the big storm occur in "Rainy Season"?
4. How many kinds of time are there, according to George in "My Pretty Pony"?
5. What do the kids decide to do to their stepfather in "The House on Maple Street"?
Short Essay Questions
1. In "You Know They Got a Hell of a Band," how do Clark and Mary Willingham end up in Rock and Roll Heaven?
2. Describe Lew in "The House on Maple Street."
3. What kind of struggle do the policemen in "Crouch End" experience?
4. Describe Maddie Pace in "Home Delivery."
5. What happens to Doris at the end of "Crouch End"?
6. Describe Clivey in "My Pretty Pony."
7. How does the father react to his son wanting to see one of his adaptations in "Sorry, Right Number"?
8. In "Home Delivery," how does Maddie deal with Jack becoming a zombie?
9. Why is Mary Willingham jumpy about the town in "You Know They Got a Hell of a Band"?
10. What happened to Lonnie Freeman in "Crouch End"?
This section contains 680 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)