|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the house in "The House on Maple Street"?
(a) It burns down.
(b) It explodes.
(c) It falls apart.
(d) It blasts away into the sky.
2. Who is the mayor in "You Know They Got a Hell of a Band"?
(a) Roy Orbison.
(b) Buddy Holly.
(c) Elvis Presley.
(d) Duane Allman.
3. What best describes Maddie Pace?
4. What is Jerry Tarkanian trying to track down?
(a) A diamond.
(b) A map.
(c) A woman.
(d) A car.
5. Whose gun does Jerry Tarkanian use?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do John and Elise Graham travel to?
2. When does it begin to rain in "Rainy Season"?
3. Where do citizens gather in "Home Delivery"?
4. Who does the waitress in "You Know They Got a Hell of a Band" resemble?
5. What does Bill die from in "Sorry, Right Number"?
Short Essay Questions
1. In "You Know They Got a Hell of a Band," how do Clark and Mary Willingham end up in Rock and Roll Heaven?
2. Why is Mary Willingham jumpy about the town in "You Know They Got a Hell of a Band"?
3. What are the Grahams warned about in "Rainy Season," and how did they react to that warning?
4. What kind of struggle do the policemen in "Crouch End" experience?
5. What happened to Lonnie Freeman in "Crouch End"?
6. What are the three kinds of time, according to George in "My Pretty Pony"?
7. How does "The Fifth Quarter" end?
8. How do the Bradbury children feel about their stepfather in "The House on Maple Street"?
9. Describe Clivey in "My Pretty Pony."
10. What happens to Doris at the end of "Crouch End"?
This section contains 658 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)