|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who is the elevator car operator in "Umney's Last Case"?
a) Arlene Cain.
d) Peoria Smith.
2. Who is killed in the firefight in "The Fifth Quarter"?
3. What does Miss Sidley do at the end of "Suffer the Little Children"?
a) She runs away.
b) She kills her doctor.
c) She kills herself.
d) She becomes evil.
4. Why was the property that Joe Newall buys foreclosed?
a) The previous owner didn't pay his mortgage.
b) The previous owner died.
c) The previous owner's kids didn't want it.
d) The previous owner was murdered.
5. What mysterious person starts speaking to Umney...
This section contains 856 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)