|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Clark is getting transferred out of _________.
(b) New York City.
(c) Las Vegas.
2. What best describes Maddie Pace?
3. Who is the mayor in "You Know They Got a Hell of a Band"?
(a) Buddy Holly.
(b) Duane Allman.
(c) Roy Orbison.
(d) Elvis Presley.
4. Where is the money in "The Fifth Quarter"?
(a) Buried somewhere.
(b) The bank.
(c) Someone's house.
(d) With Keenan.
5. Where was Doris and her husband staying in "Crouch End"?
(a) The Mariott.
(b) The Hilton.
(c) A friend's house.
(d) The Hotel Inter-Continental.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Jagger in "The Fifth Quarter"?
2. Who calls Katie in "Sorry, Right Number"?
3. Whose gun does Jerry Tarkanian use?
4. Who do the kids wait for at the end of "The House on Maple Street"?
5. What station does a student reporter appear on in "Home Delivery"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Maddie Pace in "Home Delivery."
2. Why is Mary Willingham jumpy about the town in "You Know They Got a Hell of a Band"?
3. How does the father react to his son wanting to see one of his adaptations in "Sorry, Right Number"?
4. In "Home Delivery," how does Maddie deal with Jack becoming a zombie?
5. What did Barney tell Jerry Tarkanian in "The Fifth Quarter"?
6. What is Katie's life like when she receives the second phone call in "Sorry, Right Number," and how does she react?
7. What happened to Lonnie Freeman in "Crouch End"?
8. In "You Know They Got a Hell of a Band," how do Clark and Mary Willingham end up in Rock and Roll Heaven?
9. What are the three kinds of time, according to George in "My Pretty Pony"?
10. Describe a 'batman' from "The Ten O'Clock People."
This section contains 669 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)