|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Katie receive a phone call from at the end of "Sorry, Right Number"?
2. Who do the kids wait for at the end of "The House on Maple Street"?
(b) Their dad.
(c) Their teacher.
(d) Their mother.
3. Who is left alive after the gunfight in "The Fifth Quarter"?
4. How did a friend of Jerry Tarkanian die?
(a) He was killed by his accomplices.
(b) He had a heart attack.
(c) He had an autoimmune disease.
(d) He had cancer.
5. What is Jerry Tarkanian trying to track down?
(a) A car.
(b) A map.
(c) A diamond.
(d) A woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bill die from in "Sorry, Right Number"?
2. Who calls Katie in "Sorry, Right Number"?
3. Where do John and Elise Graham travel from?
4. What lie does Laurie tell her mother in "The House on Maple Street"?
5. What do the kids decide to do to their stepfather in "The House on Maple Street"?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the Bradbury children feel about their stepfather in "The House on Maple Street"?
2. What are the Grahams warned about in "Rainy Season," and how did they react to that warning?
3. Why is Doris Freeman in England in "Crouch End"?
4. How does the father react to his son wanting to see one of his adaptations in "Sorry, Right Number"?
5. What happens to Doris at the end of "Crouch End"?
6. Describe Pearson in "The Ten O'Clock People."
7. What happened to Lonnie Freeman in "Crouch End"?
8. Describe Lew in "The House on Maple Street."
9. Describe a 'batman' from "The Ten O'Clock People."
10. What is Katie's life like when she receives the second phone call in "Sorry, Right Number," and how does she react?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)