|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Martha's son's natural father, according to Martha?
(a) Peter Jefferies.
(c) A sperm donor.
(d) Her husband.
2. Where is Scooter's Grocery and Roadside Zoo located?
3. What happens to Sheridan at the end of "Popsy"?
(a) He is eaten for lunch.
(b) He dies of a heart attack.
(c) He is killed in a car accident.
(d) He is arrested.
4. Who does Hogan buy an item for in "Chattery Teeth"?
(a) His wife, Myra.
(b) His brother, Jack.
(c) His wife, Maura.
(d) His son, Jack.
5. What color is Dolan's cadillac?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with Joe's child?
2. What is Martha's son's name?
3. What does Miss Sidley think has happened to the children?
4. When does Bill return to Scooter's Grocery after the accident?
5. What is Howard's occupation?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the character of Miss Sidley.
2. Describe Peter Jefferies from "Dedication."
3. In "Night Flier," whom does the reporter find responsible for the series of murders, and where does he find him?
4. What is Robinson obsessed with and why?
5. How do John Tell and Paul Jannings become friends in "Sneakers"?
6. Describe the property that Newall buys and what his plans are in "It Grows On You."
7. In "Popsy," what does Sheridan resort to in order to pay back his bookie?
8. What is the story behind the sneakers in "Sneakers"?
9. What change does Miss Sidley see in her students, and what does she eventually do about it?
10. Describe the scene of the bathroom when policemen arrive in "The Moving Finger."
This section contains 598 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)