|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Night Flier," what is unusual about one of the planes?
(a) It contains a bed.
(b) It contains a cargo section.
(c) It contains a car inside it.
(d) The planes doesn't work.
2. What does Howard Mitla dump onto the finger?
(b) Drain cleaner.
3. What is Scooter's wife's name?
4. Who/what does the person that Sheridan takes keep talking about?
(b) His mom.
(c) His dog.
(d) His cat.
5. Where is Scooter's Grocery and Roadside Zoo located?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Night Flier," what is hidden in the plane?
2. What are sneakers in "Sneakers" covered with?
3. What is Howard Mitla's wife's name?
4. Whom does Martha see while pregnant?
5. What occupation does Martha hold?
Short Essay Questions
1. In "The End of the Whole Mess," what is Bobby's plan to save the world?
2. Describe the character of Miss Sidley.
3. How is Sheridan surprised in "Popsy"?
4. Describe the finger in "The Moving Finger" and who sees it.
5. What is the story behind the sneakers in "Sneakers"?
6. In "It Grows On You," how does Joe Newall die, and what are some possible reasons why?
7. What do the hitchhiker's actions reveal in "Chattery Teeth"?
8. Describe Joe Newall's wife in "It Grows On You."
9. How do John Tell and Paul Jannings become friends in "Sneakers"?
10. How do the teeth in "Chattery Teeth" show loyalty to Bill Hogan?
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)