|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the boy who taunts Miss Sidley?
2. Jannings and John Tell work on an album by _____________.
(a) Peter Jefferies.
(b) Bill Hogan.
(c) Joe Newall.
(d) Roger Daltrey.
3. Who does Sheridan owe money to?
(a) A bookie.
(b) The bank.
(c) His boss.
(d) His family.
4. In "Night Flier," what kind of plane has something unusual?
(a) Boeing 747.
(b) Toy airplane.
(d) Boeing 777.
5. What does John Tell find out about Jannings at the end of "Sneakers"?
(a) He is a convict.
(b) He is a murderer.
(c) He is a ghost.
(d) He is a rapist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do murders take place in "Night Flier"?
2. What color is Dolan's cadillac?
3. When does Bill return to Scooter's Grocery after the accident?
4. What occupation does John Tell hold?
5. What is Howard Mitla's wife's name?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Joe Newall's wife in "It Grows On You."
2. What change does Miss Sidley see in her students, and what does she eventually do about it?
3. How does Robinson execute his plan to kill Dolan?
4. What similarities are there between Martha's son and Peter Jefferies in "Dedication"?
5. Describe the character of Miss Sidley.
6. Describe the scene of the bathroom when policemen arrive in "The Moving Finger."
7. What is Robinson obsessed with and why?
8. Describe Paul Jannings.
9. In "Popsy," what does Sheridan resort to in order to pay back his bookie?
10. Describe the property that Newall buys and what his plans are in "It Grows On You."
This section contains 568 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)