|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of creature do the Mexican boys have tied up in a shirt?
2. What does Shannon recite?
3. Where does Shannon threaten to throw his cross?
4. What does Latta ask Shannon not to give him?
5. What is Nonno's greatest dread?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine the play's dialogue. How does the author's dialogue contribute to the following areas?
Essay Topic 2
Choose two of the following people and outline his/her influence on Shannon's life:
2) His mother
4) His bishop
Essay Topic 3
In 1964, John Huston directed a film version of THE NIGHT OF THE IGUANA starring Richard Burton. How did the filmmakers adapt the play to appeal to a film audience? How did these changes affect the meaning of the story?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)