|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of Hannah's body did the man touch?
2. What did Bruno say were divine?
3. What does Hannah say comes after the Fourth of July?
4. What type of chicken does Maxine say she means?
5. Who does Shanon say he has never had relations with?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare Shannon's character to the person he is at the beginning of the play to the person he is at the end of the play.
1) What does Shannon hope to achieve at the start of the play?
2) What events changes Shannon's ideas about life?
3) What does the author suggest will be Shannon's future?
Essay Topic 2
Choose one of the following and examine it what expresses about 1960s American society:
1) Sexual desire.
3) Americans in Mexico
Essay Topic 3
THE NIGHT OF THE IGUANA greatly influenced modern literature and theater. Choose a book or play that you think was influenced by THE NIGHT OF THE IGUANA and discuss their similarities in terms of the following:
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)