Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Hannah want Shannon to lie down?
2. What does Nonno announce?
3. What does Shannon call Hannah?
4. Who does Maxine say the little fatman looks like?
5. What does Maxine say was the biggest difference between her and Fred?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss Tennessee Williams' life. In what way is his life and personality is reflected in the play? Where could he have learned about the world of espionage? In what ways is he like or unlike the main character?
Essay Topic 2
Identify the main themes of the story. In what way are these themes relevant to the time period? How does the author use character and setting to express these themes?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss how Shannon's breakdown affects one of the following areas in his life:
2) Social life.
3) Intimate relationships.
This section contains 850 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)