Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Hannah want Shannon to lie down?
2. What does Nonno announce?
3. What does Shannon call Hannah?
4. Who does Maxine say the little fatman looks like?
5. What does Maxine say was the biggest difference between her and Fred?
THE NIGHT OF THE IGUANA is a play. What are the differences between a film and a play in terms of the following:
2) Character development
Identify the main themes of the story. In what way are these themes relevant to the time period? How does the author use character and setting to express these themes?
Discuss how Shannon's breakdown affects one of the following areas in his life:
2) Social life.
3) Intimate relationships.
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)