|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is making a noise under the veranda?
2. What does Shannon come out of the cubicle like a survivor of?
3. What did Bruno say were divine?
4. What does Maxine say an iguana tastes like?
5. What did the man ask to have of Hannah's?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does living in a dead marriage affect someone mentally? Why did Maxine and Fred stay together? Would they have been any happier if they had split up?
Essay Topic 2
THE NIGHT OF THE IGUANA is a play. What are the differences between a film and a play in terms of the following:
2) Character development
Essay Topic 3
Choose two of the following people and outline his/her influence on Shannon's life:
2) His mother
4) His bishop
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)