|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Hannah say is the only person Shannon has traveled with?
2. What item of his clothing has Shannon taken off?
3. What does Shannon think a few years living with Maxine would prepare him for?
4. What does Maxine say was the biggest difference between her and Fred?
5. What is Maxine dressed to do?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
THE NIGHT OF THE IGUANA is a play. What are the differences between a film and a play in terms of the following:
2) Character development
Essay Topic 2
Compare Mexican and American culture.
1) What are the differences between the two cultures?
2) In what way have the two cultures influenced each other?
3) How would the author represent Mexican culture and Mexican's if the play were released today?
Essay Topic 3
Choose one of the following and examine it what expresses about 1960s American society:
1) Sexual desire.
3) Americans in Mexico
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)