|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hannah say is the only thing that is simple?
2. Why does Shannon agree to free the iguana?
3. What did the man ask to have of Hannah's?
4. What does Maxine say was the biggest difference between her and Fred?
5. What does Hannah say Shannon's congregation needs?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
THE NIGHT OF THE IGUANA greatly influenced modern literature and theater. Choose a book or play that you think was influenced by THE NIGHT OF THE IGUANA and discuss their similarities in terms of the following:
Essay Topic 2
Examine the play's dialogue. How does the author's dialogue contribute to the following areas?
Essay Topic 3
Choose one of the following and discuss how it affects the tone of the play and helps to express character and theme.
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)