|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Maxine say she misses?
2. What does Shannon say he has been accused of being?
3. Why does Shannon agree to free the iguana?
4. What does Shannon call Hannah?
5. What is Maxine putting back up?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Identify the main themes of the story. In what way are these themes relevant to the time period? How does the author use character and setting to express these themes?
Essay Topic 2
Choose one of the following and discuss how it affects the tone of the play and helps to express character and theme.
Essay Topic 3
How does living in a dead marriage affect someone mentally? Why did Maxine and Fred stay together? Would they have been any happier if they had split up?
This section contains 834 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)