|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shannon say he has been accused of being?
2. How does Shannon say he will get into town?
3. What does Mei yoo gaunchi mean in English?
4. What does Maxine say she and Fred considered a long conversation?
5. In what state did Shannon have his church?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss Tennessee Williams' life. In what way is his life and personality is reflected in the play? Where could he have learned about the world of espionage? In what ways is he like or unlike the main character?
Essay Topic 2
THE NIGHT OF THE IGUANA greatly influenced modern literature and theater. Choose a book or play that you think was influenced by THE NIGHT OF THE IGUANA and discuss their similarities in terms of the following:
Essay Topic 3
Examine the author's writing style. How would you describe the author's style? What kind of vocabulary does he use? What meaning does the author's style give to the story?
This section contains 831 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)