Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Hannah want Shannon to lie down?
2. What does Nonno announce?
3. What does Shannon call Hannah?
4. Who does Maxine say the little fatman looks like?
5. What does Maxine say was the biggest difference between her and Fred?
Essay Topic 1
Examine the play's dialogue. How does the author's dialogue contribute to the following areas?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss Tennessee Williams' life. In what way is his life and personality is reflected in the play? Where could he have learned about the world of espionage? In what ways is he like or unlike the main character?
Essay Topic 3
Examine the play's chronological setting.
1) What were the main concerns during the 1960s? How does the author express these concerns?
2) How would the author change the novel if it was set in today's society?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)