|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shannon say he does not want?
2. Who appears at the top of the hill?
3. Where does Hannah say she went through several typhoons?
4. Who does Maxine call to?
5. What is lower then Blake Tours?
Short Essay Questions
1. What impresses Shannon about Hannah?
2. How does Hannah react to being called a deadbeat?
3. What are Shannon and Hannah wearing?
4. How does Act 1 end?
5. Why does Hannah refuse to let Shannon free?
6. How does Shannon try to convince the woman to stay at the hotel?
7. What news does Herr Fahrenkopf have about the war?
8. How does Hannah plan to raise money to pay her hotel bill?
9. What conditions does Maxine lay out for Hannah?
10. How does Maxine think they can make the hotel attractive to both male and female tourists?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does living in a dead marriage affect someone mentally? Why did Maxine and Fred stay together? Would they have been any happier if they had split up?
Essay Topic 2
THE NIGHT OF THE IGUANA is a play. What are the differences between a film and a play in terms of the following:
2) Character development
Essay Topic 3
Compare the characters of Hannah and Shannon.
1) In what ways are they similar people?
2) Why does Williams suggest a real relationship could never develop between them?
This section contains 1,215 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)