|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who appears at the top of the hill?
2. What symbolizes that Shannon is thinking of going back to the church?
3. Who asks Shannon to come back to the bus?
4. What kind of bird is flying above Prince Ahk and Princess Angh?
5. What does Maxine say Hannah can get quickly if she moves to the boardinghouse?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why can Shannon not stay at the hotel?
2. What calms Shannon down?
3. What kind of poet is Nunno?
4. Why does Hannah think it is best if she and Shannon keep their distance from each other?
5. How did Hannah get over her own problems?
6. What are Shannon and Hannah wearing?
7. What is happening to Hank down at the bus?
8. How does Shannon burn himself?
9. What does Shannon tell Hannah he will do if she lets him out of the hammock?
10. What does Hannah tell Shannon about the hospital she visited in Shanghai?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
THE NIGHT OF THE IGUANA is a play. What are the differences between a film and a play in terms of the following:
2) Character development
Essay Topic 2
Compare the characters of Hannah and Shannon.
1) In what ways are they similar people?
2) Why does Williams suggest a real relationship could never develop between them?
Essay Topic 3
Choose one of the following and examine it what expresses about 1960s American society:
1) Sexual desire.
3) Americans in Mexico
This section contains 588 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)