|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hannah want for her Grandfather?
2. What state are the school teachers from?
3. Who does Maxine say answers for Fred?
4. What kind of accommodation is Casa de Huespedes?
5. What does Charlotte retreat like?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Maxine tell Hannah about Shannon's condition?
2. Why did Shannon take a job as a tour guide?
3. Why does Maxine think Hannah is a deadbeat?
4. Why will Shannon receive no compensation?
5. How do the Fahrenkopfs upset Shannon?
6. Why does Shannon think Hannah is a hustler?
7. How did Fred die?
8. What conditions does Maxine lay out for Hannah?
9. Why is Miss Fellowes angry at Shannon?
10. What does Shannon tell Hannah he will do if she lets him out of the hammock?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
THE NIGHT OF THE IGUANA is a play. What are the differences between a film and a play in terms of the following:
2) Character development
Essay Topic 2
Choose one of the following and discuss how it affects the tone of the play and helps to express character and theme.
Essay Topic 3
Compare the characters of Hannah and Shannon.
1) In what ways are they similar people?
2) Why does Williams suggest a real relationship could never develop between them?
This section contains 574 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)