|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shannon say he has in his pocket?
2. What does Hannah ask Nonno if he has lost?
3. What does Frau Fahrenkopf want to drink?
4. What kind of bird is flying above Prince Ahk and Princess Angh?
5. Who does Maxine say answers for Fred?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why can Shannon not stay at the hotel?
2. How does Hannah plan to raise money to pay her hotel bill?
3. What does Hannah tell Shannon about the hospital she visited in Shanghai?
4. What does Shannon do when the rain begins to fall?
5. What are Shannon and Hannah wearing?
6. Why did Shannon say he had a relationship with the girl?
7. Describe the tussle between Maxine and Shannon.
8. How do the Fahrenkopfs upset Shannon?
9. Why does Hannah refuse to let Shannon free?
10. Who are the Fahrenkopfs?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Pick two characters from the play and discuss their goals and motives. Do they achieve their motive? Do they share similar goals and motives with other characters? Do their goals clash with other characters? How do the characters goals and motives affect their interaction with each other?
Essay Topic 2
THE NIGHT OF THE IGUANA greatly influenced modern literature and theater. Choose a book or play that you think was influenced by THE NIGHT OF THE IGUANA and discuss their similarities in terms of the following:
Essay Topic 3
Discuss how Shannon's breakdown affects one of the following areas in his life:
2) Social life.
3) Intimate relationships.
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)