|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Maxine not like to accept help from?
2. Where is Maxine's cooler?
3. Who did Miss Fellowes call in Texas?
4. What does Shannon have a degree in?
5. Who asks Shannon to come back to the bus?
Short Essay Questions
1. What reason does Maxine give for Shannon's angry sermons and sexual relations with young girls?
2. What is Shannon considering doing?
3. What kind of poet is Nunno?
4. Why does Shannon think living with Maxine may not be such a bad thing?
5. How does Hannah plan to raise money to pay her hotel bill?
6. Why does Shannon refuse to hand the keys to Latta?
7. Why does Shannon think Hannah is a hustler?
8. What is happening to Hank down at the bus?
9. What two sexual experiences has Hannah had?
10. Why has Miss Fellowes not enjoyed the trip?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1THE NIGHT OF THE IGUANA is a play. What are the differences between a film and a play in terms of the following: 1) Language 2) Character development 3) Structure
Essay Topic 2How does living in a dead marriage affect someone mentally? Why did Maxine and Fred stay together? Would they have been any happier if they had split up?
Essay Topic 3Examine the play's dialogue. How does the author's dialogue contribute to the following areas? 1) Character 2) Setting 3) Plot
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)