|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of accommodation is Casa de Huespedes?
2. Who does Maxine call to?
3. What does Shannon say the bus is full of?
4. What does the girl say everyone wants before they go back to town?
5. What does Maxine say she is not operating?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Hannah think Shannon's problem is?
2. Why does Hannah refuse to let Shannon free?
3. Why does Miss Fellowes think Shannon has cheated her?
4. Why did the church defrock Shannon?
5. How do the Fahrenkopfs upset Shannon?
6. What is happening to Hank down at the bus?
7. Why does Shannon think Hannah is a hustler?
8. Why does Shannon refuse to hand the keys to Latta?
9. What was Maxine's relationship with Fred like before his death?
10. What happens when Shannon tries to swim to China?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does living in a dead marriage affect someone mentally? Why did Maxine and Fred stay together? Would they have been any happier if they had split up?
Essay Topic 2
Pick two characters from the play and discuss their goals and motives. Do they achieve their motive? Do they share similar goals and motives with other characters? Do their goals clash with other characters? How do the characters goals and motives affect their interaction with each other?
Essay Topic 3
THE NIGHT OF THE IGUANA is a play. What are the differences between a film and a play in terms of the following:
2) Character development
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)