|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Shannon threaten to throw his cross?
(a) The toilet
(b) The sea
(c) The lake
(d) The forest
2. What does Hannah put around Nonno?
(a) A shawl
(b) A sweater
(c) A rug
(d) A sheet
3. What does Shannon come out of the cubicle like a survivor of?
(a) A plane crash
(b) A terrorist attack
(c) A boxing round
(d) A car crash
4. What Mexican painter does Hannah mention?
5. What did Fred always know about Shannon?
(a) When he was in love
(b) When he was hateful
(c) When he was spooked
(d) When he was nervous
Short Answer Questions
1. What is making a noise under the veranda?
2. What do the Mexican boys tie the Iguana to the post with?
3. What are the cubicles lighted with?
4. What type of chicken does Maxine say she means?
5. In which city does Maxine want to operate a tourist camp?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)