|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frau Fahrenkopf ask if the Mexicans have caught?
(a) A cat
(b) A snake
(c) A dinosaur
(d) A lizard
2. Where does Hannah want Shannon to lie down?
(a) On the sand
(b) On the grass
(c) Under the trees
(d) On the hammock
3. Where has Maxine been thinking of returning to?
(b) New York
4. What does Shannon recite?
(a) A sonnet
(b) A prayer
(c) A limerick
(d) A song
5. What does Maxine say an iguana tastes like?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maxine say was the biggest difference between her and Fred?
2. What part of Hannah's body did the man touch?
3. Where does Shannon threaten to throw his cross?
4. Who does Maxine say she misses?
5. What does Shannon say he has been accused of being?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)