|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Maxine say she misses?
2. Why does Hannah suggest she and Shannon should keep their distance?
(a) Maxine is jealous
(b) She does not want to fall in love
(c) Nonno is jealous
(d) She gets possessive
3. What does Maxine say it is humiliating not to be?
(b) A man
4. What does Shannon offer Hannah?
(a) His ring
(b) His gloves
(c) His shoes
(d) His cross
5. What does Shannon think a few years living with Maxine would prepare him for?
(b) Living without her
(c) The hotel business
(d) Going back to the church
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maxine say she and Fred considered a long conversation?
2. What kind of creature do the Mexican boys have tied up in a shirt?
3. Where was Hannah's first sexual experience?
4. Where does Shannon threaten to throw his cross?
5. Why does Nonno commit his poetry lines to memory?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)