|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nonno announce?
(a) He remembers where his glasses are
(b) He is having a heart attack
(c) He has finished his poem
(d) His shoes are too small
2. Who does Shannon suggest Maxine get to respect her?
(a) Herr Fahrenkopf
3. How does Shannon say he will get into town?
4. Who does Maxine say the little fatman looks like?
(a) Jake Latta
(b) Adolf Hitler
(c) Al Capone
(d) Edward Robinson
5. What is the name of the gaucho in the limerick?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Latta ask Shannon not to give him?
2. What do the Mexican boys tie the Iguana to the post with?
3. Who does Hannah say is the only person Shannon has traveled with?
4. What does Latta say is the only thing that Shannon is good for?
5. What are the cubicles lighted with?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)