|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hannah want Shannon to lie down?
(a) On the hammock
(b) On the grass
(c) Under the trees
(d) On the sand
2. What does Latta say is the only thing that Shannon is good for?
(b) Drinking rum
(c) Sleeping with whores
(d) Lying in a hammock
3. What does Hannah ask Shannon if he is planning to conduct?
(a) A funeral
(b) A church service
(c) An orchestra
(d) A wedding
4. What is the only thing that Hannah say disgusts her?
(c) Bad manners
(d) Foul language
5. What is Maxine dressed to do?
(a) Play bowls
(c) Play tennis
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shannon say he has been accused of being?
2. What does Shannon call Latta?
3. What does Shannon offer Hannah?
4. Who does Hannah say is the only person Shannon has traveled with?
5. Where has Maxine been thinking of returning to?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)