|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Shannon writing a letter to?
(a) His mother
(b) A bishop
(c) His brother
(d) An ex-girlfriend
2. What is Nonno's greatest dread?
(a) Back failure
(b) Memory failure
3. What does Maxine say she and Fred considered a long conversation?
(a) Eye contact
(b) Two grunts
(c) A hug
(d) Saying goodnight
4. How does Shannon say he will get into town?
5. What item of his clothing has Shannon taken off?
(a) His shirt
(b) His trousers
(c) His socks
(d) His sweater
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shannon call Hannah?
2. What does Shannon come out of the cubicle like a survivor of?
3. Why does Nonno commit his poetry lines to memory?
4. What is the name of the gaucho in the limerick?
5. What did Shannon's mother used to hit him with?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)