|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shannon say Maxine is bigger than?
(c) A polar bear
(d) A grizzly bear
2. What song does Shannon say the Germans are singing?
(a) Horst Wessel
(b) Borst Wurst
(c) Ich Liebe Deutschland
(d) Lily Marlene
3. What is Herr Fahrenkopf's radio broadcasting?
(a) The Battle of Britain
(c) The Nuremburg Rallies
(d) The Berlin Olympics
4. Where does Miss Fellowes say she has slaved all year?
(a) The Lutherean Female College
(b) The Baptist Female College
(c) The Methodist Female College
(d) The Catholic Girl's College
5. What does Shannon want help with?
(a) His gloves
(b) His toothache
(c) His bag
(d) His coat
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Fellowes call Shannon's touch?
2. What is the name of the company Shannon works for?
3. When does Maxine say she never dresses?
4. What did Fred do with the fish he caught?
5. What does Hannah show Herr Fahrenkopf?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Shannon think living with Maxine may not be such a bad thing?
2. Why does Hannah think it is best if she and Shannon keep their distance from each other?
3. What impresses Shannon about Hannah?
4. What happens when Shannon tries to swim to China?
5. What does Maxine offer Shannon?
6. What news does Herr Fahrenkopf have about the war?
7. What was Maxine's relationship with Fred like before his death?
8. Why does Hannah want to stay at the Costa Verde?
9. Who are the Fahrenkopfs?
10. How does Shannon try to convince the woman to stay at the hotel?
This section contains 584 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)