|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Maxine's cooler?
(a) In the dining room
(b) In the office
(c) In the kitchen
(d) In the lobby
2. What does Shannon say will drop the women like flies?
(a) The rain
(c) The wind
3. Who appears at the top of the hill?
(a) Charlotte Goodall
(b) Jackie Bean
(c) Aileen Horrace
(d) Laura Lovett
4. What exclusive groups did Shannon used to deal with?
(b) Wall Street financiers
(c) New York lawyers
(d) Church bishops
5. What is Miss Fellowes' first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hannah want for her Grandfather?
2. What does Hank say he wants another of?
3. What does Shannon want help with?
4. What does Shannon have a degree in?
5. What does Miss Fellowes call Shannon's touch?
Short Essay Questions
1. What impresses Shannon about Hannah?
2. Why did Shannon take a job as a tour guide?
3. Why did the church defrock Shannon?
4. What does Maxine tell Hannah about Shannon's condition?
5. What happens when Shannon tries to swim to China?
6. Why is Miss Fellowes angry at Shannon?
7. What does Shannon do when the rain begins to fall?
8. Why did Shannon say he had a relationship with the girl?
9. What reason does Maxine give for Shannon's angry sermons and sexual relations with young girls?
10. How does Hannah plan to raise money to pay her hotel bill?
This section contains 621 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)