|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Miss Fellowes say she has slaved all year?
(a) The Methodist Female College
(b) The Catholic Girl's College
(c) The Baptist Female College
(d) The Lutherean Female College
2. What kind of Irish is Shannon?
(a) Black Irish
(b) Orange Irish
(c) White Irish
(d) Red Irish
3. What does Shannon say the bus is full of?
(a) Repressed spinsters
(b) Bored housewives
(c) Wet hens
(d) Chattering chickens
4. What is the name of the company Shannon works for?
(a) Smith's Tours
(b) Blake's Tours
(c) Health Tours
(d) Vlak Tours
5. What kind of accommodation is Casa de Huespedes?
(a) A boardinghouse
(b) A hostel
(c) A bed and breakfast
(d) A hotel
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Maxine say she never dresses?
2. What is the name of the hotel?
3. What does Miss Fellowes call Shannon's touch?
4. What does Hannah say in German?
5. What symbolizes that Shannon is thinking of going back to the church?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Hannah react to being called a deadbeat?
2. Why does Hannah think it is best if she and Shannon keep their distance from each other?
3. What two sexual experiences has Hannah had?
4. Why will Shannon receive no compensation?
5. Why is Miss Fellowes angry at Shannon?
6. How did Shannon try to scare Charlotte away?
7. What does Hannah tell Shannon his real problem is?
8. What did Shannon see two beggars doing on the street in Mexico?
9. What news does Herr Fahrenkopf have about the war?
10. What reason does Maxine give for Shannon's angry sermons and sexual relations with young girls?
This section contains 668 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)