|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks Shannon to come back to the bus?
(b) Miss Fellowes
2. What kind of accommodation is Casa de Huespedes?
(a) A boardinghouse
(b) A hostel
(c) A bed and breakfast
(d) A hotel
3. What Spanish word does Miss Fellowes say to the Mexican boys?
4. What is Pedro using to chop down the nuts?
(a) An ax
(b) A knife
(c) A saw
(d) A machete
5. Which of the following fish does Maxino not say Fred holds a record in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Miss Fellowes' first name?
2. What does Maxine tell Hannah to put on top of the napkins?
3. What does Shannon ask Maxine to give Hank?
4. What exclusive groups did Shannon used to deal with?
5. What did Shannon give to the woman to help prevent them catching any fevers?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why will Shannon receive no compensation?
2. Why has Miss Fellowes not enjoyed the trip?
3. How does Hannah react to Nonno's death?
4. How does Shannon try to convince the woman to stay at the hotel?
5. What two sexual experiences has Hannah had?
6. What are Shannon and Hannah wearing?
7. How does Maxine calm Hank down?
8. Why is Miss Fellowes angry at Shannon?
9. How does Hannah help Maxine?
10. What does Shannon say about his spook?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)