|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Maxine's cooler?
(a) In the office
(b) In the lobby
(c) In the dining room
(d) In the kitchen
2. Where does Maxine want to go at night?
(b) The cinema
(d) A restaurant
3. Why does Shanon think his party will not be interested in Hannah's watercolors?
(a) They prefer oils
(b) They are not corny enough
(c) They are not artistic
(d) They are too expensive
4. What does Shannon say Maxine is bigger than?
(a) A grizzly bear
(d) A polar bear
5. What is the name of the company Shannon works for?
(a) Health Tours
(b) Vlak Tours
(c) Blake's Tours
(d) Smith's Tours
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Maxine say Shannon's bus went through?
2. What does Shannon say he has in his pocket?
3. What does Shannon ask Maxine to give Hank?
4. What does Hank say he wants another of?
5. What does Shannon have a degree in?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Shannon help Hannah?
2. Why does Hannah want to stay at the Costa Verde?
3. What news does Herr Fahrenkopf have about the war?
4. What does Maxine tell Hannah about Shannon's condition?
5. What does Maxine tell Hannah about Fred?
6. Why does Hannah think it is best if she and Shannon keep their distance from each other?
7. How did Hannah get over her own problems?
8. Describe the tussle between Maxine and Shannon.
9. What was Maxine's relationship with Fred like before his death?
10. Why does Maxine think Hannah is a deadbeat?
This section contains 583 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)