|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is looking for Shannon in this act?
(a) Miss Fellowes
2. Where does Hannah say she went through several typhoons?
(b) Southeast Asia
(d) The Orient
3. Who did Shannon write a complete confession to?
(a) A bishop
(b) His mother
(c) A nun
(d) A priest
4. What did Shannon give to the woman to help prevent them catching any fevers?
(a) Information leaflets
(c) Diet sheets
5. What does Shannon want trimmed only a little?
(a) His beard
(b) His side burns
(c) His toe nails
(d) His hair
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shannon ask Maxine to stop doing?
2. What is Pedro using to chop down the nuts?
3. What kind of drink does Maxine offer Shannon?
4. What does Maxine tell Hannah to put on top of the napkins?
5. What does Shannon have a degree in?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Hannah help Maxine?
2. What two sexual experiences has Hannah had?
3. Describe the tussle between Maxine and Shannon.
4. How does Shannon startle the Mexican boys?
5. Why is Miss Fellowes angry at Shannon?
6. What is everyone doing after the storm?
7. Why did Shannon say he had a relationship with the girl?
8. Why does Shannon think Hannah is a hustler?
9. Why does Shannon think living with Maxine may not be such a bad thing?
10. What does Hannah tell Shannon his real problem is?
This section contains 613 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)