|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Spanish word does Miss Fellowes say to the Mexican boys?
2. What does Shannon say the bus is full of?
(a) Wet hens
(b) Repressed spinsters
(c) Chattering chickens
(d) Bored housewives
3. What did Fred do with the fish he caught?
(a) Threw them back
(b) Gave them to the cook
(c) Bit off their heads
(d) Cook them immediately
4. What does Shannon want help with?
(a) His gloves
(b) His coat
(c) His bag
(d) His toothache
5. Where does Miss Fellowes say she has slaved all year?
(a) The Methodist Female College
(b) The Baptist Female College
(c) The Catholic Girl's College
(d) The Lutherean Female College
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hank say he wants another of?
2. What does Shannon ask Maxine to give Hank?
3. What does Hannah ask Nonno if he has lost?
4. What does Miss Fellowes call Shannon's touch?
5. Who does Maxine say answers for Fred?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Shannon tries to swim to China?
2. What does Maxine tell Hannah about Fred?
3. How did Fred die?
4. How does Shannon startle the Mexican boys?
5. What does Hannah tell Shannon his real problem is?
6. How do the Fahrenkopfs upset Shannon?
7. Why did Shannon take a job as a tour guide?
8. What is Nonno's poem about?
9. What are Shannon and Hannah wearing?
10. What is everyone doing after the storm?
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)