|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Fred's belongings does Maxine offer Shannon?
(a) His designer shirts
(b) His coat
(c) His shoes
(d) His golf clubs
2. Which of the following fish does Maxino not say Fred holds a record in?
3. Who did Shannon write a complete confession to?
(a) His mother
(b) A priest
(c) A nun
(d) A bishop
4. What did Shannon give to the woman to help prevent them catching any fevers?
(a) Diet sheets
(b) Information leaflets
5. What does Miss Fellowes call Shannon's touch?
(a) The rapist's touch
(b) The thug's touch
(c) The gyp touch
(d) The devil's touch
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Fellowes say all the girls have?
2. What does Shannon ask Maxine to stop doing?
3. Who did Miss Fellowes call in Texas?
4. What does Herr Fahrenkopf say is burning?
5. Who asks Shannon to come back to the bus?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is happening to Hank down at the bus?
2. What is everyone doing after the storm?
3. Why does Shannon want to stay in the hammock?
4. Why does Hannah refuse to let Shannon free?
5. Why does Maxine think Hannah is a deadbeat?
6. What does Hannah tell Shannon his real problem is?
7. Why does Shannon think living with Maxine may not be such a bad thing?
8. What does Shannon do when the rain begins to fall?
9. Why does Hannah think it is best if she and Shannon keep their distance from each other?
10. What was Maxine's relationship with Fred like before his death?
This section contains 539 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)