|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shannon say he does not want?
(b) A wife
(c) A new job
2. What kind of drink does Maxine offer Shannon?
(b) Long Island Ice Tea
(c) Pina Colada
3. What did Fred do with the fish he caught?
(a) Bit off their heads
(b) Threw them back
(c) Cook them immediately
(d) Gave them to the cook
4. Where does Maxine say Shannon can stay the night?
(a) The lobby
(b) Her room
(c) A guest room
(d) Fred's room
5. What kind of accommodation is Casa de Huespedes?
(a) A boardinghouse
(b) A bed and breakfast
(c) A hotel
(d) A hostel
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the hotel's cook from?
2. What does Maxine say she is not operating?
3. What does Frau Fahrenkopf want to drink?
4. What is the name of the company Shannon works for?
5. Who appears at the top of the hill?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Shannon startle the Mexican boys?
2. What is everyone doing after the storm?
3. How does Hannah react to Nonno's death?
4. What does Shannon say about his spook?
5. What does Shannon do when the rain begins to fall?
6. What does Hannah tell Shannon about the hospital she visited in Shanghai?
7. How does Shannon help Hannah?
8. What reason does Maxine give for Shannon's angry sermons and sexual relations with young girls?
9. Why does Hannah think it is best if she and Shannon keep their distance from each other?
10. Why does Miss Fellowes think Shannon has cheated her?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)