|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Maxine say she never dresses?
2. What does Miss Fellowes call Shannon's touch?
(a) The rapist's touch
(b) The gyp touch
(c) The thug's touch
(d) The devil's touch
3. What does Frau Fahrenkopf want to drink?
(d) Pina colada
4. What does Hannah ask Nonno if he has lost?
(a) His sunglasses
(b) His watch
(c) His wallet
(d) His scarf
5. What symbolizes that Shannon is thinking of going back to the church?
(a) His gold cross
(b) His dog collar
(c) His I love Jesus t-shirt
(d) His bare feet
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Shannon say Miss Fellowes is talking to?
2. What does Shannon ask Maxine to give Hank?
3. What kind of tree has Pedro climbed?
4. What does Shannon say he has in his pocket?
5. Why does Shanon think his party will not be interested in Hannah's watercolors?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Maxine's relationship with Fred like before his death?
2. What is happening to Hank down at the bus?
3. How does Hannah react to Nonno's death?
4. Why does Miss Fellowes think Shannon has cheated her?
5. Why does Hannah think it is best if she and Shannon keep their distance from each other?
6. How does Hannah plan to raise money to pay her hotel bill?
7. How did Hannah get over her own problems?
8. What does Maxine tell Hannah about Shannon's condition?
9. Why did Shannon take a job as a tour guide?
10. Why does Shannon refuse to hand the keys to Latta?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)