|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hank say the women want to go to?
(a) The beach
(b) A carnival
2. What is the name of the hotel?
(a) Costa Viva
(b) Del Costa
(c) Costa Verde
3. What exclusive groups did Shannon used to deal with?
(a) Church bishops
(c) Wall Street financiers
(d) New York lawyers
4. What is Shannon's first name?
5. What did Shannon give to the woman to help prevent them catching any fevers?
(a) Diet sheets
(b) Information leaflets
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shannon ask Maxine to stop doing?
2. Where was Fred known to be the greatest game fisherman?
3. What does Maxine say she is not operating?
4. What is Pedro using to chop down the nuts?
5. Who did Shannon write a complete confession to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What two sexual experiences has Hannah had?
2. Where does Miss Fellowes accuse Shannon of taking Charlotte?
3. Why does Hannah refuse to let Shannon free?
4. What impresses Shannon about Hannah?
5. What is everyone doing after the storm?
6. What does Maxine tell Hannah about Shannon's condition?
7. Why are there so many Nazis in Mexico?
8. What did Shannon see two beggars doing on the street in Mexico?
9. What conditions does Maxine lay out for Hannah?
10. Why did Shannon take a job as a tour guide?
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)