|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What exclusive groups did Shannon used to deal with?
(a) Wall Street financiers
(b) New York lawyers
(c) Church bishops
2. Where does Hannah say she went through several typhoons?
(a) Southeast Asia
(c) The Orient
3. Where is the hotel's cook from?
4. What charge does Shannon think that Miss Fellowes wants to pin on him?
(a) Statutory rape
5. What does Shannon have a degree in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hank say he wants another of?
2. What does Shannon say he is dizzy with?
3. Where does Hank say the women want to go to?
4. Where does Maxine say Shannon's bus went through?
5. Who appears at the top of the hill?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Hannah refuse to let Shannon free?
2. What impresses Shannon about Hannah?
3. Why is Miss Fellowes angry at Shannon?
4. How did Hannah get over her own problems?
5. What is everyone doing after the storm?
6. What happens when Shannon tries to swim to China?
7. How does Maxine think they can make the hotel attractive to both male and female tourists?
8. What reason does Maxine give for Shannon's angry sermons and sexual relations with young girls?
9. What is Shannon considering doing?
10. Describe the tussle between Maxine and Shannon.
This section contains 609 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)