|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shannon want trimmed only a little?
(a) His toe nails
(b) His beard
(c) His side burns
(d) His hair
2. Who did Shannon write a complete confession to?
(a) A priest
(b) A nun
(c) A bishop
(d) His mother
3. What does Shannon ask Miss Fellowes to name?
(c) Tourist agencies
4. Where does Miss Fellowes say she has slaved all year?
(a) The Methodist Female College
(b) The Catholic Girl's College
(c) The Lutherean Female College
(d) The Baptist Female College
5. Who is the proprietor of the hotel?
(a) Fred Faulk
(b) Shannon O'Leary
(c) Denise Outen
(d) Maxine Faulk
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maxine tell Shannon to get off his shoes before he gets on the veranda?
2. What does Shannon say he does not want?
3. What did Fred cut his hand on?
4. Where is the hotel's cook from?
5. Where does Maxine say Shannon can stay the night?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Shannon take a job as a tour guide?
2. Describe the tussle between Maxine and Shannon.
3. What two sexual experiences has Hannah had?
4. What does Shannon do when the rain begins to fall?
5. What does Hannah tell Shannon his real problem is?
6. Why did Shannon say he had a relationship with the girl?
7. What impresses Shannon about Hannah?
8. What is happening to Hank down at the bus?
9. What does Shannon say about his spook?
10. How does Shannon help Hannah?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)