|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shannon have a degree in?
2. What state are the school teachers from?
(d) New York
3. Where does Maxine want to go at night?
(a) The cinema
(c) A restaurant
4. Who does Shannon say Miss Fellowes is talking to?
(a) A former senator
(b) A man of God
(c) A professional
(d) A minister of the church
5. What does Herr Fahrenkopf say is burning?
(b) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shannon ask Miss Fellowes to name?
2. What does Miss Fellowes call Shannon's touch?
3. What is Herr Fahrenkopf's radio broadcasting?
4. What does Hannah say in German?
5. What is the name of the company Shannon works for?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Miss Fellowes angry at Shannon?
2. How does Hannah plan to raise money to pay her hotel bill?
3. How does Act 1 end?
4. What does Shannon say he likes to show people on his tours?
5. What does Hannah tell Shannon about the hospital she visited in Shanghai?
6. How does Shannon try to convince the woman to stay at the hotel?
7. How does Hannah react to being called a deadbeat?
8. Why does Miss Fellowes think Shannon has cheated her?
9. How does Shannon startle the Mexican boys?
10. What does Maxine tell Hannah about Fred?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)