|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maxine offer Miss Fellowes?
(a) A boiled sweet
(b) A rum-coco
(c) A cold beer
(d) A coconut
2. What does Shannon say Maxine is bigger than?
(b) A grizzly bear
(d) A polar bear
3. When does Maxine say she never dresses?
4. What does Frau Fahrenkopf want to drink?
(b) Pina colada
5. What is the name of the company Shannon works for?
(a) Blake's Tours
(b) Vlak Tours
(c) Smith's Tours
(d) Health Tours
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Fellowes call Shannon's touch?
2. Which part of the hotel does the play take place?
3. Who appears at the top of the hill?
4. What does Shannon want trimmed only a little?
5. Who is looking for Shannon in this act?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why will Shannon receive no compensation?
2. Why is Miss Fellowes angry at Shannon?
3. What is happening to Hank down at the bus?
4. Where does Miss Fellowes accuse Shannon of taking Charlotte?
5. What does Hannah tell Shannon his real problem is?
6. How did Hannah get over her own problems?
7. What impresses Shannon about Hannah?
8. How does Maxine think they can make the hotel attractive to both male and female tourists?
9. What does Maxine tell Hannah about Shannon's condition?
10. What kind of poet is Nunno?
This section contains 545 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)