|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shannon have a degree in?
2. What is Shannon's first name?
3. What does Frau Fahrenkopf want to drink?
(c) Pina colada
4. What does Hannah help Maxine do?
(a) Wash the dishes
(b) Dust the furniture
(c) Prepare a salad
(d) Set up the table
5. Why does Shanon think his party will not be interested in Hannah's watercolors?
(a) They are not artistic
(b) They are too expensive
(c) They prefer oils
(d) They are not corny enough
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Maxine not like to accept help from?
2. What symbolizes that Shannon is thinking of going back to the church?
3. Who asks Shannon to come back to the bus?
4. What does Grandfather say he is made of?
5. Who is the cartoon by?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are there so many Nazis in Mexico?
2. Why does Maxine think Hannah is a deadbeat?
3. How does Maxine think they can make the hotel attractive to both male and female tourists?
4. Why is Miss Fellowes angry at Shannon?
5. What is Nonno's poem about?
6. What does Hannah think Shannon's problem is?
7. What impresses Shannon about Hannah?
8. How does Shannon help Hannah?
9. What conditions does Maxine lay out for Hannah?
10. What does Shannon tell Hannah he will do if she lets him out of the hammock?
This section contains 605 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)