|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Shannon say Miss Fellowes is talking to?
(a) A man of God
(b) A minister of the church
(c) A professional
(d) A former senator
2. What does Hannah say in German?
(a) Guten morgen
(b) Ich liebst du
(c) Guten abend
(d) Bis bald
3. What does Maxine offer Miss Fellowes?
(a) A boiled sweet
(b) A cold beer
(c) A coconut
(d) A rum-coco
4. What is Herr Fahrenkopf's radio broadcasting?
(a) The Berlin Olympics
(b) The Nuremburg Rallies
(d) The Battle of Britain
5. Which of Fred's belongings does Maxine offer Shannon?
(a) His coat
(b) His shoes
(c) His designer shirts
(d) His golf clubs
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Shannon's first name?
2. When does Maxine say she never dresses?
3. What does Shannon say Maxine is bigger than?
4. Who does Maxine say she caters to?
5. What does Hank say he wants another of?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Shannon startle the Mexican boys?
2. Why does Hannah think it is best if she and Shannon keep their distance from each other?
3. What does Hannah think Shannon's problem is?
4. What does Shannon tell Hannah he will do if she lets him out of the hammock?
5. How does Hannah plan to raise money to pay her hotel bill?
6. Why does Miss Fellowes think Shannon has cheated her?
7. What did Shannon see two beggars doing on the street in Mexico?
8. What is everyone doing after the storm?
9. Why does Maxine think Hannah is a deadbeat?
10. What conditions does Maxine lay out for Hannah?
This section contains 557 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)