|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of tree has Pedro climbed?
(a) Palm tree
(b) Monkey nut tree
(c) Gum tree
(d) Coconut tree
2. Who did Shannon write a complete confession to?
(a) A priest
(b) A bishop
(c) His mother
(d) A nun
3. What does Shannon say he has in his pocket?
(a) A gun
(b) The bus ignition key
(c) A tourist's wallet
4. What does Miss Fellowes say all the girls have?
5. What is Shannon's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What song does Shannon say the Germans are singing?
2. What does Miss Fellowes call Shannon's touch?
3. Where does Hank say the women want to go to?
4. What does Maxine offer Miss Fellowes?
5. Who does Maxine call to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Shannon say about his spook?
2. How does Shannon try to convince the woman to stay at the hotel?
3. How does Act 1 end?
4. What does Shannon tell Hannah he will do if she lets him out of the hammock?
5. Why does Shannon think Hannah is a hustler?
6. What conditions does Maxine lay out for Hannah?
7. Why does Hannah think it is best if she and Shannon keep their distance from each other?
8. How does Hannah react to being called a deadbeat?
9. What are Shannon and Hannah wearing?
10. What does Shannon say he likes to show people on his tours?
This section contains 565 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)