Mid-Book Test (up to Act 2, Part 2)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What charge does Shannon think that Miss Fellowes wants to pin on him?
b) Statutory rape
2. Who asks Shannon to come back to the bus?
c) Miss Fellowes
3. What does Maxine tell Shannon to get off his shoes before he gets on the veranda?
4. What does Shannon say he has in his pocket?
b) The bus ignition key
c) A tourist's wallet
d) A gun
5. What does Shannon call Hannah?
a) A chancer
b) A fraud
c) A model
d) A hustler
This section contains 689 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)