|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Hannah meet the second man?
(d) New York
2. In what state did Shannon have his church?
3. What does Shannon think a few years living with Maxine would prepare him for?
(b) The hotel business
(c) Living without her
(d) Going back to the church
4. What does Hannah say is the only thing that is simple?
(d) Hotel managers
5. Where does Shannon threaten to throw his cross?
(a) The sea
(b) The toilet
(c) The lake
(d) The forest
6. What does Frau Fahrenkopf ask if the Mexicans have caught?
(a) A cat
(b) A dinosaur
(c) A lizard
(d) A snake
7. What does Shannon say Mexican chickens are?
8. What does Hannah say comes after the Fourth of July?
9. What type of chicken does Maxine say she means?
(a) Virginia chicken
(b) Texas chicken
(c) Mexico chicken
(d) Kentucky chicken
10. What is the only thing that Hannah say disgusts her?
(c) Foul language
(d) Bad manners
11. What does Latta ask Larry for?
(a) The bus key
(c) His gloves
(d) His prayer book
12. Who does Hannah say it is easy for her to make connections with?
(a) Unhappy people
(b) Religious people
(c) Fellow travelers
13. What do the Mexican boys tie the Iguana to the post with?
14. What does Mei yoo gaunchi mean in English?
(a) Don't bother me
(b) In a minute
(d) No sweat
15. Who does Maxine say she misses?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Nonno's greatest dread?
2. What does Hannah think is enough to convince the ladies that he has not been defrocked?
3. What does Hannah say Shannon's congregation needs?
4. What does Maxine say she and Fred considered a long conversation?
5. What is Maxine dressed to do?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)