Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hannah want Shannon to lie down?
(a) On the grass
(b) On the sand
(c) On the hammock
(d) Under the trees
2. What does Nonno announce?
(a) He remembers where his glasses are
(b) His shoes are too small
(c) He has finished his poem
(d) He is having a heart attack
3. What does Shannon call Hannah?
(a) A model
(b) A hustler
(c) A fraud
(d) A chancer
4. Who does Maxine say the little fatman looks like?
(a) Edward Robinson
(b) Al Capone
(c) Jake Latta
(d) Adolf Hitler
5. What does Maxine say was the biggest difference between her and Fred?
(d) Sense of humor
6. What does Mei yoo gaunchi mean in English?
(a) Don't bother me
(c) No sweat
(d) In a minute
7. What drink does Hannah make for Shannon?
(b) Red wine
8. What part of Hannah's body did the man touch?
(a) Her hand
(b) Her head
(c) Her arm
(d) Her knee
9. What does Shannon call Latta?
(a) Ugly piece of chunk
(b) Little big nothing
(c) Fat Zero
10. Who does Hannah say it is easy for her to make connections with?
(b) Unhappy people
(c) Religious people
(d) Fellow travelers
11. What kind of creature do the Mexican boys have tied up in a shirt?
(a) A cougar
(b) A snake
(c) An iguana
(d) A lizard
12. What does Shannon say Hannah can use the cross for?
(a) As decoration
(b) To defend herself
(c) To pray
(d) To sell
13. What does Shannon say Mexican chickens are?
14. Who does Maxine say she misses?
15. Where was Hannah's first sexual experience?
(a) A city park
(b) A parking lot
(c) A baseball park
(d) A movie theater
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only church Maxine says would accept Shannon?
2. What does Latta say is the only thing that Shannon is good for?
3. What American poet does Hannah mention?
4. What did the girl cut herself with?
5. Where has Maxine been thinking of returning to?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)