|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Hannah's first sexual experience?
(a) A parking lot
(b) A movie theater
(c) A city park
(d) A baseball park
2. What item of his clothing has Shannon taken off?
(a) His socks
(b) His shirt
(c) His trousers
(d) His sweater
3. Where did Hannah meet the second man?
(c) New York
4. What is the only thing that Hannah say disgusts her?
(a) Foul language
(d) Bad manners
5. Why does Shannon agree to free the iguana?
(a) God won't do it
(b) He wants to impress Hannah
(c) He wants a laugh
(d) He is bored
6. Why does Nonno commit his poetry lines to memory?
(a) He likes repeating the lines out loud
(b) He likes to perform them
(c) He can't see to write
(d) He always forgets his pen
7. What drink does Hannah make for Shannon?
(d) Red wine
8. Who does Shannon suggest Maxine get to respect her?
(b) Herr Fahrenkopf
9. What does Hannah think is enough to convince the ladies that he has not been defrocked?
(a) His prayer book
(b) His personality
(c) His gold cross
(d) His sincerity
10. What does Shannon offer Hannah?
(a) His gloves
(b) His ring
(c) His shoes
(d) His cross
11. What does Nonno announce?
(a) He is having a heart attack
(b) His shoes are too small
(c) He has finished his poem
(d) He remembers where his glasses are
12. Who does Shannon say he does not want to end up with?
(d) Miss Fellowes
13. What does Mei yoo gaunchi mean in English?
(b) Don't bother me
(c) No sweat
(d) In a minute
14. What does Latta say is the only thing that Shannon is good for?
(a) Lying in a hammock
(b) Sleeping with whores
(c) Drinking rum
15. What does Hannah describe her relationship with Nonno like?
(a) A chore
(b) A home
(c) A dream
(d) A nightmare
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Shannon's mother used to hit him with?
2. What does Frau Fahrenkopf ask if the Mexicans have caught?
3. In what state did Shannon have his church?
4. Where has Maxine been thinking of returning to?
5. What Mexican painter does Hannah mention?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)