|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Shannon writing a letter to?
(a) An ex-girlfriend
(b) His brother
(c) His mother
(d) A bishop
2. What is the only church Maxine says would accept Shannon?
(a) Holy Rollers
(b) The Church of Sin
(c) The Las Vegas ministry
(d) The Catholic Church
3. What did Fred always know about Shannon?
(a) When he was in love
(b) When he was hateful
(c) When he was spooked
(d) When he was nervous
4. What do the Mexican boys tie the Iguana to the post with?
5. What is Nonno's greatest dread?
(a) Memory failure
(c) Back failure
6. What does Maxine say an iguana tastes like?
7. What does Mei yoo gaunchi mean in English?
(a) In a minute
(b) Don't bother me
(c) No sweat
8. What is Maxine putting back up?
(a) The clothes horse
(b) The coffee table
(c) The hammock
(d) The projector screen
9. Who does Maxine say the little fatman looks like?
(a) Edward Robinson
(b) Adolf Hitler
(c) Jake Latta
(d) Al Capone
10. What kind of creature do the Mexican boys have tied up in a shirt?
(a) A lizard
(b) A cougar
(c) A snake
(d) An iguana
11. What does Shannon say Hannah can use the cross for?
(a) To defend herself
(b) To pray
(c) To sell
(d) As decoration
12. Where did Shannon get the gold cross from?
(a) A Mexican church
(b) A dead body
(c) His father
(d) A pawn shop
13. Where has Maxine been thinking of returning to?
(b) New York
14. Who does Maxine say she misses?
15. Why does Shannon agree to free the iguana?
(a) God won't do it
(b) He is bored
(c) He wants to impress Hannah
(d) He wants a laugh
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Latta ask Larry for?
2. What did Bruno say were divine?
3. What does Shannon call Hannah?
4. Who does Hannah say it is easy for her to make connections with?
5. What type of chicken does Maxine say she means?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)