|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the gaucho in the limerick?
2. What does Maxine say was the biggest difference between her and Fred?
(b) Sense of humor
3. Who is Shannon writing a letter to?
(a) An ex-girlfriend
(b) His brother
(c) His mother
(d) A bishop
4. What does Shannon say Hannah can use the cross for?
(a) To pray
(b) As decoration
(c) To sell
(d) To defend herself
5. Where has Maxine been thinking of returning to?
(c) New York
6. What color does the moon bathe the scene in?
7. What is Maxine dressed to do?
(a) Play bowls
(b) Play tennis
8. What does Shannon say Mexican chickens are?
9. What does Maxine say it is humiliating not to be?
(a) A man
10. What Mexican painter does Hannah mention?
11. What does Latta ask Larry for?
(a) His prayer book
(b) The bus key
(d) His gloves
12. Why does Hannah suggest she and Shannon should keep their distance?
(a) Maxine is jealous
(b) She gets possessive
(c) Nonno is jealous
(d) She does not want to fall in love
13. What drink does Hannah make for Shannon?
(b) Red wine
14. What does Maxine say an iguana tastes like?
15. What does Frau Fahrenkopf ask if the Mexicans have caught?
(a) A snake
(b) A lizard
(c) A cat
(d) A dinosaur
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Shannon get the gold cross from?
2. What does Hannah say Shannon's congregation needs?
3. Where was Hannah's first sexual experience?
4. Who does Maxine say she misses?
5. What does Hannah describe her relationship with Nonno like?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)