|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Shannon say he does not want to end up with?
(c) Miss Fellowes
2. Who does Hannah say is the only person Shannon has traveled with?
(a) His mother
(b) His spook
(d) His ghost
3. Why does Nonno commit his poetry lines to memory?
(a) He likes to perform them
(b) He can't see to write
(c) He always forgets his pen
(d) He likes repeating the lines out loud
4. What is Maxine putting back up?
(a) The coffee table
(b) The projector screen
(c) The hammock
(d) The clothes horse
5. Who does Maxine say the little fatman looks like?
(a) Adolf Hitler
(b) Edward Robinson
(c) Al Capone
(d) Jake Latta
6. What does Shannon recite?
(a) A sonnet
(b) A limerick
(c) A prayer
(d) A song
7. What does Hannah say is the only thing that is simple?
(c) Hotel managers
8. What is making a noise under the veranda?
(a) A crocodile
(b) An iguana
(c) A hog
(d) A chicken
9. What does Nonno announce?
(a) He is having a heart attack
(b) He has finished his poem
(c) He remembers where his glasses are
(d) His shoes are too small
10. Where did Shannon get the gold cross from?
(a) A dead body
(b) A pawn shop
(c) A Mexican church
(d) His father
11. What does Latta ask Larry for?
(b) The bus key
(c) His gloves
(d) His prayer book
12. What color does the moon bathe the scene in?
13. What does Shannon come out of the cubicle like a survivor of?
(a) A boxing round
(b) A terrorist attack
(c) A car crash
(d) A plane crash
14. What did the girl cut herself with?
(a) A razor bade
(b) A bread knife
(c) A pin
(d) A machete
15. What part of Hannah's body did the man touch?
(a) Her arm
(b) Her head
(c) Her knee
(d) Her hand
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shannon call Hannah?
2. What does Hannah say Shannon's congregation needs?
3. Why does Shannon agree to free the iguana?
4. What kind of creature do the Mexican boys have tied up in a shirt?
5. Where was Hannah's first sexual experience?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)