|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color does the moon bathe the scene in?
2. What is making a noise under the veranda?
(a) A crocodile
(b) An iguana
(c) A hog
(d) A chicken
3. What does Hannah say comes after the Fourth of July?
4. What does Shannon say Mexican chickens are?
5. What does Shannon come out of the cubicle like a survivor of?
(a) A plane crash
(b) A car crash
(c) A terrorist attack
(d) A boxing round
6. What does Hannah say Shannon's congregation needs?
(a) Wild waters
(b) Wild winds
(c) Still waters
(d) Still air
7. Where did Hannah meet the second man?
(d) New York
8. What does Shannon call Latta?
(a) Little big nothing
(c) Fat Zero
(d) Ugly piece of chunk
9. What does Shannon say Hannah can use the cross for?
(a) To sell
(b) To defend herself
(c) As decoration
(d) To pray
10. What is Nonno's greatest dread?
(c) Memory failure
(d) Back failure
11. What type of chicken does Maxine say she means?
(a) Kentucky chicken
(b) Texas chicken
(c) Mexico chicken
(d) Virginia chicken
12. What did Fred always know about Shannon?
(a) When he was spooked
(b) When he was nervous
(c) When he was in love
(d) When he was hateful
13. What does Hannah say is the only thing that is simple?
(d) Hotel managers
14. What does Maxine say it is humiliating not to be?
(c) A man
15. Why does Shannon agree to free the iguana?
(a) He wants a laugh
(b) He is bored
(c) God won't do it
(d) He wants to impress Hannah
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maxine say an iguana tastes like?
2. What is Maxine putting back up?
3. What does Shannon offer Hannah?
4. In which city does Maxine want to operate a tourist camp?
5. Where does Hannah want Shannon to lie down?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)