|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item of his clothing has Shannon taken off?
(a) His sweater
(b) His trousers
(c) His socks
(d) His shirt
2. What does Shannon come out of the cubicle like a survivor of?
(a) A plane crash
(b) A car crash
(c) A boxing round
(d) A terrorist attack
3. What did Shannon call the girl he prayed with?
(a) A human
(b) A flower
(c) A tramp
(d) A whore
4. Where did Hannah meet the second man?
(b) New York
5. What type of chicken does Maxine say she means?
(a) Kentucky chicken
(b) Virginia chicken
(c) Texas chicken
(d) Mexico chicken
6. What does Maxine say it is humiliating not to be?
(a) A man
7. In which city does Maxine want to operate a tourist camp?
(d) New York
8. What is the only church Maxine says would accept Shannon?
(a) The Las Vegas ministry
(b) The Church of Sin
(c) Holy Rollers
(d) The Catholic Church
9. What does Shannon say he has been accused of being?
10. Where does Hannah want Shannon to lie down?
(a) Under the trees
(b) On the hammock
(c) On the grass
(d) On the sand
11. What drink does Hannah make for Shannon?
(b) Red wine
12. What does Shannon say he has never had difficulty doing?
(a) Moving to new countries
(b) Making friends
(c) Finding work
(d) Falling in love
13. What does Shannon say Fred may have thought Maxine had turned into?
(a) A pig
(b) A whore
(c) A hen
(d) A cow
14. What is Nonno's greatest dread?
(a) Back failure
(d) Memory failure
15. Who does Shanon say he has never had relations with?
(a) Family members
(b) Young girls
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the man ask to have of Hannah's?
2. Where does Shannon threaten to throw his cross?
3. What does Frau Fahrenkopf ask if the Mexicans have caught?
4. What is making a noise under the veranda?
5. What is the only thing that Hannah say disgusts her?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)