|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maxine say was the biggest difference between her and Fred?
(b) Sense of humor
2. What does Shannon think a few years living with Maxine would prepare him for?
(b) Going back to the church
(c) Living without her
(d) The hotel business
3. What does Shannon say Fred may have thought Maxine had turned into?
(a) A whore
(b) A cow
(c) A pig
(d) A hen
4. What did Fred always know about Shannon?
(a) When he was nervous
(b) When he was hateful
(c) When he was in love
(d) When he was spooked
5. What does Maxine say she and Fred considered a long conversation?
(a) Two grunts
(b) Eye contact
(c) A hug
(d) Saying goodnight
6. What is making a noise under the veranda?
(a) An iguana
(b) A chicken
(c) A crocodile
(d) A hog
7. What do the Mexican boys tie the Iguana to the post with?
8. What does Maxine say it is humiliating not to be?
(c) A man
9. Where has Maxine been thinking of returning to?
(d) New York
10. What type of chicken does Maxine say she means?
(a) Kentucky chicken
(b) Texas chicken
(c) Virginia chicken
(d) Mexico chicken
11. What is Maxine putting back up?
(a) The clothes horse
(b) The coffee table
(c) The projector screen
(d) The hammock
12. What does Shannon come out of the cubicle like a survivor of?
(a) A car crash
(b) A plane crash
(c) A terrorist attack
(d) A boxing round
13. Where does Hannah want Shannon to lie down?
(a) Under the trees
(b) On the sand
(c) On the hammock
(d) On the grass
14. What did the man ask to have of Hannah's?
(a) An item of clothing
(b) A picture
(c) A necklace
(d) A strand of hair
15. What does Hannah say comes after the Fourth of July?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shannon offer Hannah?
2. What Mexican painter does Hannah mention?
3. What does Shannon call Latta?
4. What does Hannah say is the only thing that is simple?
5. What does Hannah put around Nonno?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)