|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Shannon's mother used to hit him with?
(a) A horse whip
(b) A shoe
(c) A hairbrush
(d) A rope
2. What does Maxine say was the biggest difference between her and Fred?
(d) Sense of humor
3. What drink does Hannah make for Shannon?
(d) Red wine
4. Where does Hannah want Shannon to lie down?
(a) On the hammock
(b) On the sand
(c) Under the trees
(d) On the grass
5. What does Shannon offer Hannah?
(a) His ring
(b) His cross
(c) His shoes
(d) His gloves
6. Why does Nonno commit his poetry lines to memory?
(a) He can't see to write
(b) He likes to perform them
(c) He always forgets his pen
(d) He likes repeating the lines out loud
7. What do the Mexican boys tie the Iguana to the post with?
8. What does Shannon call Latta?
(a) Little big nothing
(c) Ugly piece of chunk
(d) Fat Zero
9. What does Hannah ask Shannon if he is planning to conduct?
(a) A church service
(b) A funeral
(c) A wedding
(d) An orchestra
10. What does Latta say is the only thing that Shannon is good for?
(a) Sleeping with whores
(c) Drinking rum
(d) Lying in a hammock
11. Who does Hannah say is the only person Shannon has traveled with?
(a) His spook
(b) His ghost
(c) His mother
12. Where did Hannah meet the second man?
(d) New York
13. What is the only church Maxine says would accept Shannon?
(a) The Church of Sin
(b) The Las Vegas ministry
(c) Holy Rollers
(d) The Catholic Church
14. Who does Hannah say it is easy for her to make connections with?
(b) Unhappy people
(c) Religious people
(d) Fellow travelers
15. What color does the moon bathe the scene in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the cubicles lighted with?
2. Where has Maxine been thinking of returning to?
3. Where was Hannah's first sexual experience?
4. How does Shannon say he will get into town?
5. What does Shannon call Hannah?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)