|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shannon say he has been accused of being?
2. Who does Maxine say the little fatman looks like?
(a) Adolf Hitler
(b) Edward Robinson
(c) Al Capone
(d) Jake Latta
3. What Mexican painter does Hannah mention?
4. What does Maxine say an iguana tastes like?
5. What does Shannon come out of the cubicle like a survivor of?
(a) A terrorist attack
(b) A car crash
(c) A boxing round
(d) A plane crash
6. What is the only thing that Hannah say disgusts her?
(b) Bad manners
(c) Foul language
7. What does Maxine say she and Fred considered a long conversation?
(a) Eye contact
(b) A hug
(c) Two grunts
(d) Saying goodnight
8. What is Maxine putting back up?
(a) The hammock
(b) The projector screen
(c) The coffee table
(d) The clothes horse
9. What does Latta ask Shannon not to give him?
(b) A headache
(d) The car keys
10. What is making a noise under the veranda?
(a) A hog
(b) An iguana
(c) A crocodile
(d) A chicken
11. Who does Maxine say she misses?
12. What does Shannon say Hannah can use the cross for?
(a) To pray
(b) To sell
(c) As decoration
(d) To defend herself
13. What does Shannon call Hannah?
(a) A chancer
(b) A model
(c) A fraud
(d) A hustler
14. What does Hannah say Shannon's congregation needs?
(a) Still waters
(b) Wild waters
(c) Still air
(d) Wild winds
15. What does Maxine say it is humiliating not to be?
(d) A man
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Hannah say it is easy for her to make connections with?
2. What American poet does Hannah mention?
3. What are the cubicles lighted with?
4. What kind of creature do the Mexican boys have tied up in a shirt?
5. Where does Shannon threaten to throw his cross?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)