|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Miss Fellowes say she has slaved all year?
(a) The Baptist Female College
(b) The Methodist Female College
(c) The Catholic Girl's College
(d) The Lutherean Female College
2. Who did Shannon write a complete confession to?
(a) A bishop
(b) His mother
(c) A priest
(d) A nun
3. Which of the following fish does Maxino not say Fred holds a record in?
4. Where does Hank say the women want to go to?
(a) The beach
(d) A carnival
5. What does Shannon say he is dizzy with?
6. What does Hannah say in German?
(a) Ich liebst du
(b) Bis bald
(c) Guten morgen
(d) Guten abend
7. Where does Hannah say she went through several typhoons?
(a) Southeast Asia
(b) The Orient
8. What does Shannon say the bus is full of?
(a) Repressed spinsters
(b) Wet hens
(c) Chattering chickens
(d) Bored housewives
9. What is the name of Maxine's casual lover?
10. What kind of drink does Shannnon ask Maxine for?
(a) A beer
(b) A whiskey
(c) A pina colada
(d) A coffee
11. Why does Shanon think his party will not be interested in Hannah's watercolors?
(a) They are not corny enough
(b) They are not artistic
(c) They are too expensive
(d) They prefer oils
12. Which part of the hotel does the play take place?
(a) The veranda
(b) The lobby
(c) The beach
(d) The games room
13. What is lower then Blake Tours?
(a) Cook's Tours
14. What does Hannah want for her Grandfather?
(a) A tub-bath
(b) A fountain pen
(c) A hot water bottle
(d) A shower hat
15. What is Herr Fahrenkopf's radio broadcasting?
(b) The Berlin Olympics
(c) The Nuremburg Rallies
(d) The Battle of Britain
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Miss Fellowes call in Texas?
2. What does Hannah help Maxine do?
3. What did Fred cut his hand on?
4. What does Frau Fahrenkopf want to drink?
5. Who is the proprietor of the hotel?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)