|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of drink does Maxine offer Shannon?
(c) Long Island Ice Tea
(d) Pina Colada
2. What does Miss Fellowes say all the girls have?
3. Where does Miss Fellowes say she has slaved all year?
(a) The Catholic Girl's College
(b) The Methodist Female College
(c) The Lutherean Female College
(d) The Baptist Female College
4. What is the name of the company Shannon works for?
(a) Blake's Tours
(b) Vlak Tours
(c) Health Tours
(d) Smith's Tours
5. What does Maxine tell Hannah to put on top of the napkins?
(a) The forks
(b) The plates
(c) The glasses
(d) The spoons
6. What does Hank say he wants another of?
7. What does Shannon want trimmed only a little?
(a) His side burns
(b) His beard
(c) His toe nails
(d) His hair
8. What is Miss Fellowes' first name?
9. Who does Maxine call to?
(c) Miss Fellowes
10. What has happened to Fred?
(a) He's ill
(b) He's runaway
(c) He's gone on holiday
(d) He's dead
11. What does Hannah want for her Grandfather?
(a) A shower hat
(b) A tub-bath
(c) A fountain pen
(d) A hot water bottle
12. What symbolizes that Shannon is thinking of going back to the church?
(a) His bare feet
(b) His dog collar
(c) His I love Jesus t-shirt
(d) His gold cross
13. Where is the hotel's cook from?
14. What is lower then Blake Tours?
(a) Cook's Tours
15. What kind of Irish is Shannon?
(a) Black Irish
(b) White Irish
(c) Red Irish
(d) Orange Irish
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shannon say Maxine is bigger than?
2. What is Herr Fahrenkopf's radio broadcasting?
3. What does Herr Fahrenkopf say is burning?
4. What does Shannon ask Maxine to stop doing?
5. What does Hannah have a collection of?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)