|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the company Shannon works for?
(a) Smith's Tours
(b) Health Tours
(c) Blake's Tours
(d) Vlak Tours
2. Who does Maxine call to?
(b) Miss Fellowes
3. Where does Maxine want to go at night?
(a) The cinema
(b) A restaurant
4. What is Shannon's first name?
5. What kind of drink does Shannnon ask Maxine for?
(a) A beer
(b) A whiskey
(c) A pina colada
(d) A coffee
6. What does Shannon ask Miss Fellowes to name?
(b) Tourist agencies
7. Where does Miss Fellowes say she has slaved all year?
(a) The Catholic Girl's College
(b) The Baptist Female College
(c) The Lutherean Female College
(d) The Methodist Female College
8. What is Pedro using to chop down the nuts?
(a) A saw
(b) A knife
(c) A machete
(d) An ax
9. What kind of drink does Maxine offer Shannon?
(a) Pina Colada
(c) Long Island Ice Tea
10. What Spanish word does Miss Fellowes say to the Mexican boys?
11. Who asks Shannon to come back to the bus?
(a) Miss Fellowes
12. What is Herr Fahrenkopf's radio broadcasting?
(b) The Berlin Olympics
(c) The Battle of Britain
(d) The Nuremburg Rallies
13. What does Maxine tell Shannon to get off his shoes before he gets on the veranda?
14. What does Miss Fellowes call the tour?
(d) A cheat
15. Who appears at the top of the hill?
(a) Jackie Bean
(b) Laura Lovett
(c) Charlotte Goodall
(d) Aileen Horrace
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Fred's belongings does Maxine offer Shannon?
2. Who did Miss Fellowes call in Texas?
3. What kind of Irish is Shannon?
4. What does Shannon say the bus is full of?
5. What does Frau Fahrenkopf want to drink?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)