|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shannon have a degree in?
2. What is Pedro using to chop down the nuts?
(a) An ax
(b) A knife
(c) A machete
(d) A saw
3. What does Hannah ask Nonno if he has lost?
(a) His wallet
(b) His watch
(c) His sunglasses
(d) His scarf
4. Which part of the hotel does the play take place?
(a) The lobby
(b) The games room
(c) The beach
(d) The veranda
5. What does Hannah say in German?
(a) Guten morgen
(b) Guten abend
(c) Bis bald
(d) Ich liebst du
6. What does Hannah have a collection of?
(b) Jade pieces
7. Why did the Quebrada hotel fire the Mexican kids?
(a) For being too attentive to the lady guests
(b) For sabotaging the food
(c) For stealing food
(d) For partying with the guests
8. What does Charlotte retreat like?
(a) A well-trained dog
(b) A frightened cat
(c) A slave
(d) A bored mouse
9. Where is the hotel's cook from?
10. What has happened to Fred?
(a) He's dead
(b) He's ill
(c) He's runaway
(d) He's gone on holiday
11. Who is the proprietor of the hotel?
(a) Maxine Faulk
(b) Denise Outen
(c) Fred Faulk
(d) Shannon O'Leary
12. What is Herr Fahrenkopf's radio broadcasting?
(b) The Battle of Britain
(c) The Berlin Olympics
(d) The Nuremburg Rallies
13. What does Shannon say will drop the women like flies?
(a) The wind
(c) The rain
14. Who asks Shannon to come back to the bus?
(c) Miss Fellowes
15. What kind of tree has Pedro climbed?
(a) Coconut tree
(b) Gum tree
(c) Monkey nut tree
(d) Palm tree
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Fred cut his hand on?
2. Why does Shanon think his party will not be interested in Hannah's watercolors?
3. What does Shannon say the bus is full of?
4. Which of Fred's belongings does Maxine offer Shannon?
5. What does Miss Fellowes call Shannon's touch?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)