|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Miss Fellowes' first name?
2. What does Maxine say she is not operating?
(a) A brothel
(b) A hock shop
(c) A pawn shop
(d) A tourist information service
3. What does Charlotte retreat like?
(a) A slave
(b) A bored mouse
(c) A well-trained dog
(d) A frightened cat
4. What does Shannon have a degree in?
5. What does Shannon say he is dizzy with?
6. What symbolizes that Shannon is thinking of going back to the church?
(a) His gold cross
(b) His bare feet
(c) His dog collar
(d) His I love Jesus t-shirt
7. What kind of Irish is Shannon?
(a) White Irish
(b) Black Irish
(c) Red Irish
(d) Orange Irish
8. What did Fred cut his hand on?
(a) A machete
(b) A meat hook
(c) A fish knife
(d) A fish hook
9. What does Hannah show Herr Fahrenkopf?
(a) Her pictures
(b) Her radio
(c) Her German shawl
(d) Her book
10. Why did the Quebrada hotel fire the Mexican kids?
(a) For partying with the guests
(b) For sabotaging the food
(c) For being too attentive to the lady guests
(d) For stealing food
11. What does Maxine tell Hannah to put on top of the napkins?
(a) The spoons
(b) The forks
(c) The plates
(d) The glasses
12. Who does Maxine say answers for Fred?
(a) Little Lord Pinch
(b) God's wrath
(c) His brother
(d) Little Sir Echo
13. What did Shannon give to the woman to help prevent them catching any fevers?
(a) Diet sheets
(b) Information leaflets
14. What song does Shannon say the Germans are singing?
(a) Lily Marlene
(b) Ich Liebe Deutschland
(c) Borst Wurst
(d) Horst Wessel
15. Who is looking for Shannon in this act?
(b) Miss Fellowes
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hannah want for her Grandfather?
2. What does Shannon ask Maxine to give Hank?
3. Why does Shanon think his party will not be interested in Hannah's watercolors?
4. What does Shannon ask Maxine to stop doing?
5. What does Shannon say he does not want?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)