|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shannon ask Maxine to give Hank?
(a) A coconut
(b) A rum
(c) A trumpet
(d) A menu
2. Who is the cartoon by?
(a) Hieronymus Bosch
(b) Walt Disney
(c) Matt Stone
(d) Trey Parker
3. What does Shannon say will drop the women like flies?
(a) The rain
(d) The wind
4. What does Shannon say he is dizzy with?
5. What does Maxine say Hannah can get quickly if she moves to the boardinghouse?
(a) A doctor
(b) A dentist
(c) A nurse
(d) New paints
6. Who does Maxine say she caters to?
(b) Old people
(c) Young people
7. Who does Maxine call to?
(a) Miss Fellowes
8. What is the name of the hotel?
(b) Del Costa
(c) Costa Verde
(d) Costa Viva
9. What does Miss Fellowes say all the girls have?
10. What does Shannon say Maxine is bigger than?
(a) A polar bear
(b) A grizzly bear
11. Why did the Quebrada hotel fire the Mexican kids?
(a) For sabotaging the food
(b) For being too attentive to the lady guests
(c) For partying with the guests
(d) For stealing food
12. What does Hank say he wants another of?
13. What state are the school teachers from?
(b) New York
14. What does Maxine say she is not operating?
(a) A pawn shop
(b) A tourist information service
(c) A hock shop
(d) A brothel
15. What does Grandfather say he is made of?
(a) Sheffield steel
(b) Indian rubber
(c) American buffalo skin
(d) Japanese rubber
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car does Maxine own?
2. What does Shannon say he does not want?
3. What is the name of the company Shannon works for?
4. What does Maxine tell Shannon to get off his shoes before he gets on the veranda?
5. What does Shannon ask Maxine to stop doing?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)