|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Herr Fahrenkopf say is burning?
(c) New York
2. When does Maxine say she never dresses?
3. What does Maxine say Hannah can get quickly if she moves to the boardinghouse?
(a) A doctor
(b) A dentist
(c) New paints
(d) A nurse
4. What has happened to Fred?
(a) He's gone on holiday
(b) He's ill
(c) He's runaway
(d) He's dead
5. What does Hannah ask Nonno if he has lost?
(a) His watch
(b) His wallet
(c) His sunglasses
(d) His scarf
6. Who did Miss Fellowes call in Texas?
(a) Her boyfriend
(b) Her father
(c) A judge
(d) A lawyer
7. Where does Miss Fellowes say she has slaved all year?
(a) The Lutherean Female College
(b) The Catholic Girl's College
(c) The Methodist Female College
(d) The Baptist Female College
8. Where does Hank say the women want to go to?
(c) A carnival
(d) The beach
9. What is Pedro using to chop down the nuts?
(a) A machete
(b) A knife
(c) An ax
(d) A saw
10. What does Shannon ask Miss Fellowes to name?
(a) Tourist agencies
11. What is the name of Maxine's casual lover?
12. What does Charlotte retreat like?
(a) A slave
(b) A bored mouse
(c) A frightened cat
(d) A well-trained dog
13. What does Hannah have a collection of?
(c) Jade pieces
14. What does Shannon ask Maxine to stop doing?
15. What did Shannon give to the woman to help prevent them catching any fevers?
(b) Information leaflets
(c) Diet sheets
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Shannon say Miss Fellowes is talking to?
2. Who is looking for Shannon in this act?
3. Who is the proprietor of the hotel?
4. What does Miss Fellowes call the tour?
5. What does Shannon have a degree in?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)