|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following fish does Maxino not say Fred holds a record in?
2. What does Hannah help Maxine do?
(a) Dust the furniture
(b) Wash the dishes
(c) Prepare a salad
(d) Set up the table
3. What did Shannon give to the woman to help prevent them catching any fevers?
(c) Diet sheets
(d) Information leaflets
4. Which of Fred's belongings does Maxine offer Shannon?
(a) His golf clubs
(b) His shoes
(c) His designer shirts
(d) His coat
5. What charge does Shannon think that Miss Fellowes wants to pin on him?
(a) Statutory rape
6. Where does Maxine want to go at night?
(b) The cinema
(c) A restaurant
7. What does Maxine say she is not operating?
(a) A hock shop
(b) A pawn shop
(c) A tourist information service
(d) A brothel
8. What does Frau Fahrenkopf want to drink?
(a) Pina colada
9. What did Fred do with the fish he caught?
(a) Gave them to the cook
(b) Cook them immediately
(c) Threw them back
(d) Bit off their heads
10. Where was Fred known to be the greatest game fisherman?
(a) The East Coast of Mexico
(b) The South Coast of Mexico
(c) The West Coast of Mexico
(d) The North Coast of Mexico
11. What is the name of the company Shannon works for?
(a) Vlak Tours
(b) Smith's Tours
(c) Blake's Tours
(d) Health Tours
12. What does Shannon want help with?
(a) His gloves
(b) His coat
(c) His bag
(d) His toothache
13. What does Maxine tell Shannon to get off his shoes before he gets on the veranda?
14. Who does Maxine not like to accept help from?
15. What kind of drink does Maxine offer Shannon?
(b) Pina Colada
(c) Long Island Ice Tea
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Fellowes call the tour?
2. What exclusive groups did Shannon used to deal with?
3. What does Miss Fellowes say all the girls have?
4. Who does Maxine call to?
5. Who did Shannon write a complete confession to?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)