|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Maxine say she caters to?
(b) Young people
(c) Old people
2. What does Hannah have a collection of?
(c) Jade pieces
3. What does Maxine say Hannah can get quickly if she moves to the boardinghouse?
(a) A nurse
(b) New paints
(c) A dentist
(d) A doctor
4. What is the name of Maxine's casual lover?
5. What kind of drink does Maxine offer Shannon?
(a) Long Island Ice Tea
(b) Pina Colada
6. What is Herr Fahrenkopf's radio broadcasting?
(a) The Berlin Olympics
(b) The Battle of Britain
(d) The Nuremburg Rallies
7. What does Maxine offer Miss Fellowes?
(a) A coconut
(b) A boiled sweet
(c) A cold beer
(d) A rum-coco
8. What does Shannon ask Maxine to give Hank?
(a) A coconut
(b) A trumpet
(c) A menu
(d) A rum
9. Where does Maxine want to go at night?
(a) A restaurant
(c) The cinema
10. Where was Fred known to be the greatest game fisherman?
(a) The East Coast of Mexico
(b) The North Coast of Mexico
(c) The West Coast of Mexico
(d) The South Coast of Mexico
11. What does Shannon want trimmed only a little?
(a) His side burns
(b) His toe nails
(c) His beard
(d) His hair
12. What does Hannah want for her Grandfather?
(a) A tub-bath
(b) A fountain pen
(c) A shower hat
(d) A hot water bottle
13. Where does Miss Fellowes say she has slaved all year?
(a) The Catholic Girl's College
(b) The Lutherean Female College
(c) The Methodist Female College
(d) The Baptist Female College
14. What does Frau Fahrenkopf want to drink?
(c) Pina colada
15. Who does Maxine say answers for Fred?
(a) His brother
(b) Little Sir Echo
(c) God's wrath
(d) Little Lord Pinch
Short Answer Questions
1. What is lower then Blake Tours?
2. Who did Shannon write a complete confession to?
3. Who is the proprietor of the hotel?
4. What kind of Irish is Shannon?
5. What charge does Shannon think that Miss Fellowes wants to pin on him?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)