|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Grandfather say he is made of?
(a) Indian rubber
(b) American buffalo skin
(c) Sheffield steel
(d) Japanese rubber
2. What is Shannon's first name?
3. What is Herr Fahrenkopf's radio broadcasting?
(a) The Battle of Britain
(b) The Nuremburg Rallies
(c) The Berlin Olympics
4. What does Hannah ask Nonno if he has lost?
(a) His scarf
(b) His wallet
(c) His watch
(d) His sunglasses
5. What does Frau Fahrenkopf want to drink?
(c) Pina colada
6. Where does Hank say the women want to go to?
(b) A carnival
(d) The beach
7. What does Miss Fellowes call the tour?
(c) A cheat
8. Which part of the hotel does the play take place?
(a) The lobby
(b) The beach
(c) The games room
(d) The veranda
9. What does Maxine say Hannah can get quickly if she moves to the boardinghouse?
(a) New paints
(b) A dentist
(c) A doctor
(d) A nurse
10. What song does Shannon say the Germans are singing?
(a) Borst Wurst
(b) Lily Marlene
(c) Horst Wessel
(d) Ich Liebe Deutschland
11. What kind of car does Maxine own?
(a) A Cadillac
(b) A Ferrari
(c) A Land Rover
(d) A stationwagon
12. What is the name of Maxine's casual lover?
13. What kind of drink does Shannnon ask Maxine for?
(a) A whiskey
(b) A coffee
(c) A beer
(d) A pina colada
14. What kind of drink does Maxine offer Shannon?
(c) Long Island Ice Tea
(d) Pina Colada
15. What does Herr Fahrenkopf say is burning?
(a) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Maxine say answers for Fred?
2. What does Hannah help Maxine do?
3. What did Fred cut his hand on?
4. Who did Miss Fellowes call in Texas?
5. What does Shannon say will drop the women like flies?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)