|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hank say the women want to go to?
(a) The beach
(d) A carnival
2. What does Maxine tell Hannah to put on top of the napkins?
(a) The plates
(b) The glasses
(c) The forks
(d) The spoons
3. What is Shannon's first name?
4. What does Maxine say Hannah can get quickly if she moves to the boardinghouse?
(a) A nurse
(b) A dentist
(c) New paints
(d) A doctor
5. What does Hannah have a collection of?
(a) Jade pieces
6. What does Shannon ask Maxine to stop doing?
7. What is Pedro using to chop down the nuts?
(a) A machete
(b) A knife
(c) A saw
(d) An ax
8. What exclusive groups did Shannon used to deal with?
(b) Wall Street financiers
(c) Church bishops
(d) New York lawyers
9. What does Herr Fahrenkopf say is burning?
(c) New York
10. Which of the following fish does Maxino not say Fred holds a record in?
11. Why did the Quebrada hotel fire the Mexican kids?
(a) For sabotaging the food
(b) For partying with the guests
(c) For stealing food
(d) For being too attentive to the lady guests
12. What does Maxine say she is not operating?
(a) A tourist information service
(b) A hock shop
(c) A brothel
(d) A pawn shop
13. What does Shannon want help with?
(a) His coat
(b) His toothache
(c) His gloves
(d) His bag
14. Who is looking for Shannon in this act?
(b) Miss Fellowes
15. What does Shannon say he is dizzy with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Maxine want to go at night?
2. Where does Maxine say Shannon can stay the night?
3. Who does Maxine say answers for Fred?
4. What does Shannon have a degree in?
5. What charge does Shannon think that Miss Fellowes wants to pin on him?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)