|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the cartoon by?
(a) Matt Stone
(b) Trey Parker
(c) Hieronymus Bosch
(d) Walt Disney
2. What did Fred do with the fish he caught?
(a) Cook them immediately
(b) Bit off their heads
(c) Gave them to the cook
(d) Threw them back
3. What does Maxine offer Miss Fellowes?
(a) A coconut
(b) A boiled sweet
(c) A cold beer
(d) A rum-coco
4. What does Hannah ask Nonno if he has lost?
(a) His scarf
(b) His wallet
(c) His sunglasses
(d) His watch
5. What is Miss Fellowes' first name?
6. What has happened to Fred?
(a) He's runaway
(b) He's ill
(c) He's dead
(d) He's gone on holiday
7. Who does Shannon say Miss Fellowes is talking to?
(a) A professional
(b) A man of God
(c) A minister of the church
(d) A former senator
8. Who asks Shannon to come back to the bus?
(b) Miss Fellowes
9. Who did Miss Fellowes call in Texas?
(a) A judge
(b) A lawyer
(c) Her father
(d) Her boyfriend
10. Who did Shannon write a complete confession to?
(a) His mother
(b) A nun
(c) A bishop
(d) A priest
11. Who does Maxine call to?
(a) Miss Fellowes
12. What kind of drink does Shannnon ask Maxine for?
(a) A coffee
(b) A pina colada
(c) A whiskey
(d) A beer
13. What does Shannon say will drop the women like flies?
(a) The wind
(d) The rain
14. Where does Miss Fellowes say she has slaved all year?
(a) The Lutherean Female College
(b) The Methodist Female College
(c) The Catholic Girl's College
(d) The Baptist Female College
15. Where is the hotel's cook from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maxine say Hannah can get quickly if she moves to the boardinghouse?
2. What charge does Shannon think that Miss Fellowes wants to pin on him?
3. What does Shannon ask Miss Fellowes to name?
4. What does Shannon say Maxine is bigger than?
5. Who is looking for Shannon in this act?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)