|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Miss Fellowes' first name?
2. What does Maxine tell Shannon to get off his shoes before he gets on the veranda?
3. What exclusive groups did Shannon used to deal with?
(a) New York lawyers
(b) Wall Street financiers
(c) Church bishops
4. What does Shannon ask Maxine to stop doing?
5. Which of the following fish does Maxino not say Fred holds a record in?
6. What does Hannah have a collection of?
(a) Jade pieces
7. What does Shannon have a degree in?
8. Which part of the hotel does the play take place?
(a) The beach
(b) The lobby
(c) The veranda
(d) The games room
9. Where does Hank say the women want to go to?
(a) The beach
(c) A carnival
10. What is Shannon's first name?
11. Who does Shannon say Miss Fellowes is talking to?
(a) A professional
(b) A former senator
(c) A minister of the church
(d) A man of God
12. What does Hannah want for her Grandfather?
(a) A tub-bath
(b) A fountain pen
(c) A shower hat
(d) A hot water bottle
13. What does Charlotte retreat like?
(a) A well-trained dog
(b) A bored mouse
(c) A slave
(d) A frightened cat
14. Who is the proprietor of the hotel?
(a) Shannon O'Leary
(b) Fred Faulk
(c) Denise Outen
(d) Maxine Faulk
15. What is Herr Fahrenkopf's radio broadcasting?
(b) The Berlin Olympics
(c) The Nuremburg Rallies
(d) The Battle of Britain
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Fred do with the fish he caught?
2. What does Hannah show Herr Fahrenkopf?
3. Who does Maxine say she caters to?
4. Why does Shanon think his party will not be interested in Hannah's watercolors?
5. What does Miss Fellowes say all the girls have?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)