|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Fellowes say all the girls have?
2. What does Shannon say he is dizzy with?
3. Who does Maxine say she caters to?
(b) Old people
(d) Young people
4. What does Shannon have a degree in?
5. What does Shannon ask Maxine to give Hank?
(a) A trumpet
(b) A rum
(c) A coconut
(d) A menu
6. What kind of drink does Maxine offer Shannon?
(b) Pina Colada
(c) Long Island Ice Tea
7. What does Shannon want help with?
(a) His bag
(b) His coat
(c) His toothache
(d) His gloves
8. Who does Maxine not like to accept help from?
9. What does Shannon ask Miss Fellowes to name?
(d) Tourist agencies
10. What does Miss Fellowes call Shannon's touch?
(a) The gyp touch
(b) The rapist's touch
(c) The thug's touch
(d) The devil's touch
11. What does Shannon say the bus is full of?
(a) Wet hens
(b) Repressed spinsters
(c) Bored housewives
(d) Chattering chickens
12. What does Maxine tell Shannon to get off his shoes before he gets on the veranda?
13. What does Hank say he wants another of?
14. What is lower then Blake Tours?
(b) Cook's Tours
15. What Spanish word does Miss Fellowes say to the Mexican boys?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the hotel?
2. What did Fred do with the fish he caught?
3. Where does Hannah say she went through several typhoons?
4. What kind of car does Maxine own?
5. Who does Shannon say Miss Fellowes is talking to?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)