|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What charge does Shannon think that Miss Fellowes wants to pin on him?
(a) Statutory rape
2. Who appears at the top of the hill?
(a) Laura Lovett
(b) Aileen Horrace
(c) Charlotte Goodall
(d) Jackie Bean
3. What kind of car does Maxine own?
(a) A stationwagon
(b) A Land Rover
(c) A Ferrari
(d) A Cadillac
4. What is lower then Blake Tours?
(d) Cook's Tours
5. What does Shannon say he has in his pocket?
(a) A gun
(b) A tourist's wallet
(c) The bus ignition key
6. What does Maxine tell Hannah to put on top of the napkins?
(a) The forks
(b) The plates
(c) The spoons
(d) The glasses
7. What does Hannah help Maxine do?
(a) Dust the furniture
(b) Prepare a salad
(c) Set up the table
(d) Wash the dishes
8. What does Miss Fellowes call the tour?
(d) A cheat
9. What did Fred cut his hand on?
(a) A fish knife
(b) A machete
(c) A fish hook
(d) A meat hook
10. What does the girl say everyone wants before they go back to town?
(a) A sleep
(b) A swim
(c) A drink
(d) A sunbathe
11. When does Maxine say she never dresses?
12. Who asks Shannon to come back to the bus?
(b) Miss Fellowes
13. Where does Hank say the women want to go to?
(a) A carnival
(c) The beach
14. What is the name of the hotel?
(a) Costa Viva
(b) Del Costa
(d) Costa Verde
15. What does Shannon ask Maxine to give Hank?
(a) A rum
(b) A coconut
(c) A menu
(d) A trumpet
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Fred known to be the greatest game fisherman?
2. What does Charlotte retreat like?
3. What does Frau Fahrenkopf want to drink?
4. Where is Maxine's cooler?
5. Who did Miss Fellowes call in Texas?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)