|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What symbolizes that Shannon is thinking of going back to the church?
(a) His bare feet
(b) His gold cross
(c) His I love Jesus t-shirt
(d) His dog collar
2. What does Shannon say Maxine is bigger than?
(b) A polar bear
(d) A grizzly bear
3. What does Shannon say he is dizzy with?
4. What song does Shannon say the Germans are singing?
(a) Borst Wurst
(b) Lily Marlene
(c) Horst Wessel
(d) Ich Liebe Deutschland
5. What is Miss Fellowes' first name?
6. What does Maxine offer Miss Fellowes?
(a) A cold beer
(b) A rum-coco
(c) A coconut
(d) A boiled sweet
7. Which of the following fish does Maxino not say Fred holds a record in?
8. What is Shannon's first name?
9. What is the name of Maxine's casual lover?
10. What does Herr Fahrenkopf say is burning?
(d) New York
11. What Spanish word does Miss Fellowes say to the Mexican boys?
12. Which of Fred's belongings does Maxine offer Shannon?
(a) His shoes
(b) His golf clubs
(c) His coat
(d) His designer shirts
13. What does Miss Fellowes say all the girls have?
14. Who does Maxine say she caters to?
(a) Old people
(d) Young people
15. What kind of bird is flying above Prince Ahk and Princess Angh?
(a) An eagle
(b) A heron
(c) A dove
(d) A vulture
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Maxine not like to accept help from?
2. What kind of drink does Maxine offer Shannon?
3. Where does Hannah say she went through several typhoons?
4. Where is Maxine's cooler?
5. Where was Fred known to be the greatest game fisherman?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)