Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Act 1, Part 1
1. How did Fred die?
2. Why can Shannon not stay at the hotel?
3. Why are there so many Nazis in Mexico?
4. Why did Shannon say he had a relationship with the girl?
5. What is happening to Hank down at the bus?
6. How does Shannon try to convince the woman to stay at the hotel?
7. What calms Shannon down?
8. Why is Miss Fellowes angry at Shannon?
This section contains 592 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)