|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Spanish word does Miss Fellowes say to the Mexican boys?
2. What kind of Irish is Shannon?
(a) Orange Irish
(b) White Irish
(c) Red Irish
(d) Black Irish
3. What did Shannon give to the woman to help prevent them catching any fevers?
(c) Information leaflets
(d) Diet sheets
4. What charge does Shannon think that Miss Fellowes wants to pin on him?
(d) Statutory rape
5. Where does Maxine say Shannon can stay the night?
(a) The lobby
(b) Her room
(c) Fred's room
(d) A guest room
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Fred's belongings does Maxine offer Shannon?
2. What does Shannon say will drop the women like flies?
3. What does Shannon have a degree in?
4. Who did Miss Fellowes call in Texas?
5. What does Shannon say he has in his pocket?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)