|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Maxine say answers for Fred?
(a) His brother
(b) Little Lord Pinch
(c) Little Sir Echo
(d) God's wrath
2. What does Hannah say comes after the Fourth of July?
3. What is Nonno's greatest dread?
(b) Memory failure
(d) Back failure
4. Who does Shannon say Miss Fellowes is talking to?
(a) A man of God
(b) A professional
(c) A minister of the church
(d) A former senator
5. What is making a noise under the veranda?
(a) A chicken
(b) A crocodile
(c) An iguana
(d) A hog
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the gaucho in the limerick?
2. What does Shannon have a degree in?
3. Which of Fred's belongings does Maxine offer Shannon?
4. Where does Maxine say Shannon can stay the night?
5. What does Nonno announce?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)