|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state did Shannon have his church?
2. What does Hannah ask Shannon if he is planning to conduct?
(a) An orchestra
(b) A funeral
(c) A church service
(d) A wedding
3. What Spanish word does Miss Fellowes say to the Mexican boys?
4. Who did Miss Fellowes call in Texas?
(a) A judge
(b) Her boyfriend
(c) A lawyer
(d) Her father
5. Where did Shannon get the gold cross from?
(a) A dead body
(b) A pawn shop
(c) A Mexican church
(d) His father
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shannon say he has been accused of being?
2. What did the girl cut herself with?
3. What charge does Shannon think that Miss Fellowes wants to pin on him?
4. What part of Hannah's body did the man touch?
5. What type of chicken does Maxine say she means?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)