Objective: Williams describes Shannon as a Black Irishman. He is a defrocked priest currently working as a tour guide for Blake's Tours. The aim of this lesson is to examine Shannon's character.
1) 1. Divide the students into pairs or groups of three. Ask them to use magazine pictures to make a picture story of Shannon's life.
2. Ask the students to write 500 words on what they think Shannon's life would have been like if he had not become a priest.
3. Divide the students into two groups. One group should research Shannon's life and the other group should think of questions they like to ask Shannon about his life. Finish the lesson with a question and answer session.
4. Homework. Write Shannon's character background.
Objective: Maxine owns a hotel called the Costa Verda. The aim of this lesson is to examine the hotel business.
1) 1. Present the following scenario to the...
This section contains 5,145 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)