|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Renshaw discover about the contents of the package?
(a) They are antiques.
(b) They are all broken.
(c) They are animated.
(d) They are battery-operated.
2. What did Billings and his wife do after the death of his second child?
(a) Move to a new house.
(b) Kill each other.
(c) Commit suicide.
(d) Immediately have another child.
3. Where does Renshaw take refuge?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The porch.
(c) His bedroom.
(d) The bathroom.
4. What do Artie and Richard go in search of?
(a) Artie's partner's grave.
(b) The boy's grave.
(c) The alien spaceship.
(d) The doorway.
5. Where did A6 come from?
(b) Southeast Asia.
(c) Southeast Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the trucks ask the people to do?
2. What is Artie's initial fear after realizing what is happening to him?
3. What appears to be happening to the trucks in the morning?
4. Where do the eyeballs appear years after Artie burned his hands?
5. What animal do Charles and Calvin find that has been sacrificed when they return to the church?
Short Essay Questions
1. Briefly describe Hall's character from Graveyard Shift.
2. What happened to Artie because of his space mission and why is this significant to the story?
3. What is Artie's decision in the end of I Am the Doorway and what can we conclude about him from this?
4. Describe Bernie and Susie's relationship.
5. What theme is touched upon in Gray Matter?
6. Why does Lester Billings make an appointment with a psychiatrist?
7. What do we discover in the end of The Boogeyman?
8. Describe Officer Hunton's character briefly.
9. What are Norman's dreams about?
10. What is the basic premise of the story Night Surf?
This section contains 732 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)