|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following, if it was part of the possession, will prevent the exorcism from working?
(b) Toad's eyes.
(c) Graveyard dirt.
(d) Bat's blood.
2. Who is the local drunk in Gray Matter?
(a) Richie Grenadine.
(b) Timmy Grenadine.
(d) Blind Eddie.
3. What does Renshaw discover about the contents of the package?
(a) They are all broken.
(b) They are battery-operated.
(c) They are animated.
(d) They are antiques.
4. What do the trucks ask the people to do?
(a) Feed them a person.
(b) Drive them.
(d) Fill their tanks with gas.
5. Where does Renshaw take refuge?
(a) His bedroom.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The porch.
(d) The bathroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first indication that something happened to Artie's hands?
2. What about David Garcia does Norman recognize?
3. What is John Renshaw's career?
4. Which of the following is not the name of one of Billings' children?
5. Where does Hall currently work?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Lester Billings make an appointment with a psychiatrist?
2. What do we discover in the end of The Boogeyman?
3. What does Artie believe is happening to him?
4. Describe Renshaw's character in Battleground.
5. What is the ultimate fate of the humans and trucks?
6. What implies that the church Charles finds might have belonged to Satan-worshipers?
7. How does the story seem impossible and what is Renshaw's reaction to the attacks?
8. What do the people inside the diner do in attempts to prepare for long term survival and what happens to them?
9. What is Norman's character in Sometimes They Come Back, and what events in his life might attribute to his behavior?
10. Describe Officer Hunton's character briefly.
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)